+ Reply to Thread

Beelean - Anybody heard of this one?

Hey guys, some friends of mine are involved in this MLM. They say it just started a week ago. "We are getting in at the top". "This will be bigger than metabolife" etc. Of course they want me to join......

Does anybody know anything about them? Here is the link to the site:

http://www.getbeelean.com

The vitamins actually look like they have some good stuff in them. I just dont know if it would be worth getting into......any insight would be most appreciated.

Thanks.

Re: Beelean - Anybody heard of this one?

Yet another mix of dicey ingredients promising dreams of easy weight loss.

I can get 100 products just like that down at the local Sprall-Mart.

:rotz:

Beelean is for overwieght bees. You know the pudgy ones with the big stingers.
    Honey, let me tell you if you want to be lean..... get a good diet and plenty of good exercise.
    It took me a while to lose about 50 lbs and to get rid of the love handles.
    All it took was a good diet and plenty of good exercise.
    You can still eat what you want just not all of it that you want. Portion control and long brisk walks.
    If you stick with this....you can pretty much eat what you want, when you want. Just don't eat all you want.
    Of course, I am not a DR. Your best bet is to change your eating habits and not try any of the wonder drugs.
    People have died from trying new fangled diet meds.
    Watch out for sat-fats, high sodium and high sugar foods foods. They can promote high cholesterol, high blood pressure and sugar diabetes.
    Last edited by baby_boop38; 02-09-2008 at 11:50 PM.

I have been taking this for 2 weeks and have lost 10 pounds. So to me, its no scam. What is amazing about it is the energy it gives you. I think its a great product and great products sell! You could definitely make some cash on this one I think....

Quote Originally Posted by USN_Vet View Post
    I have been taking this for 2 weeks and have lost 10 pounds. So to me, its no scam. What is amazing about it is the energy it gives you. I think its a great product and great products sell! You could definitely make some cash on this one I think....
    Are you going to take this junk for the rest of your life? Because, according to statistics, 95-98% of diet pill popper will gain the same or even likely more weight before pills.

Boris96,
    You are right on man! When people take this kind of stuff and lose weight, they will put it back on once they stop taking it.

If a person wants to lose weight, they need to do portion control and take plenty of brisk walks. They may not lose it all as fast as they want but it will be a whole lot healthier for them and safer in the long run!

I was close to 200lbs and now am about 148lbs. It was because of portion control and brisk walking and exercise!

I "never" used diet pills or drinks to lose weight. I do drink Diet Coke! :)

Baby_Boop38

I was just replying to the original poster. In my business experience, if they advertise that a product does something and it does it well (especially something as sought out as a weight loss product), they are more than likely going to make money, maybe even alot of money. So its not a scam.

Taking it the rest of my life.....hmm...probably not. I just wanted to fit into a suit that used to fit me so I can look descent going to my HS reunion....lol. It works great for that!

Quote Originally Posted by USN_Vet View Post
    I was just replying to the original poster. In my business experience, if they advertise that a product does something and it does it well (especially something as sought out as a weight loss product), they are more than likely going to make money, maybe even alot of money. So its not a scam.

Taking it the rest of my life.....hmm...probably not. I just wanted to fit into a suit that used to fit me so I can look descent going to my HS reunion....lol. It works great for that!
    I do not agree with your thinking here.
    There are so many people making money in scams like this and don't be so gullible dude!:crap:

Do you know the long term effects of this product? Remember the dangerous diet drugs that people took and lost all that weight? Many of them have died and some are now having horrible side effects like cardiovascular problems and other serious life threatening diseases.
    I would rather go to a reunion a little over weight than missing it because I died in the process of trying to look good the "Stupid" way.:freak3:

Try changing your diet and exercise more. Diet pills and Beelean type products offer a lot of false promises....but guarantee nothing!ing1:

Don't you think that your health is more important in the long run than magic potions and pills whose results are meager at best?

If you don't care about you...then you certainly don't care about others either. So, sell the crap and I hope that you will be able to live with yourself and your conscience - that is if you have one!

Just stay away from me and my family with this junk! I don't want them around people that could care less about others or themselves.

Well I for one LOVE Beelean. And ya I LOVE to have more energy and feel better. This product isnt the same as the other ephedra products. It doesnt contain the alkoliods that the other products had in them. THIS IS LEGAL in the USA and I have the paperwork to show it!
    If you are able to lose weight with just diet and exercise... more power to you. Some of us arent granted with that ability. It is NOT a Scam company and the products are fantastic. They have one without ephedra. have you heard of Hoodia?? Minerals? They are in this product as well.

Quote Originally Posted by kimswellness View Post
    Well I for one LOVE Beelean. And ya I LOVE to have more energy and feel better. This product isnt the same as the other ephedra products. It doesnt contain the alkoliods that the other products had in them. THIS IS LEGAL in the USA and I have the paperwork to show it!
    If you are able to lose weight with just diet and exercise... more power to you. Some of us arent granted with that ability. It is NOT a Scam company and the products are fantastic. They have one without ephedra. have you heard of Hoodia?? Minerals? They are in this product as well.

Some pimples need to have their head examined. :smurf: