+ Reply to Thread

The Origins Of Man?

Eight minutes long. Please watch and give me your feedback.

Every Saint has a past, every sinner has a future..

Re: The Origins Of Man?

I've heard this theory before, but it still is interesting. that we are alien in origin. I havent fully bought into it yet, but i still am open-minded about it.

post this in the youtube section also to get a wider audiences reactions.

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank

I believe it is true that we humans have genetic connections with E.T.s. I made a much more detailed commentary, about 12 - 15 lines but it was not posted for some reason.
    I am not sure what other people's experience is in attempting post to thread of this length and not being sucessful. This seems to haver developed after the last "fracture" of the "Scam website".
    Maybe I will post more in smaller increments and it will work...
    Vasudeva

Regarding this topic, read Laurence Gardner's books; about four or five regarding mostly some E.T.s referred to as Ananaki.
    Also SItchin's books; although he seemingly has interjected a greate deal of sensationalism and somewhat fantastic ideas of his own which somewhat alters the actual media.
    As well, the book: "The Sirius Mystery", regarding beings that visited with an African Tribe, possibly amongst other human contacts. These creatures seemed as amphibious in nature. They are referred to as "MUsarus".
    The Africans were of the Dogon Tribe, a primitive, indigenious people of the area. Perhaps some of them were taken for genetic hybridization purposes.
    They are many stories down through the annals of humanity regarding creatures of human-like presence landin craft in the water of nearby established human society areas, as in towns, villages, coming out of the water in the daylight to socialize with humans and returning back to the water befre night. Possibly a security measure for them to protect them from possible potential harm by primitve humans,
    Vasudeva

Well, this one fizzled didn't it? Gives one something of an idea of the general mentality on here...more post to the "Last Person to Reply to this Post Wins" thread-crap.
    Simple pleasures for simple minds... heheheheheh:rasta::spin2:
    Vasudeva

Quote Originally Posted by coontie View Post
    Well, this one fizzled didn't it? Gives one something of an idea of the general mentality on here...more post to the "Last Person to Reply to this Post Wins" thread-crap.
    Seems that way, mate, yes it does. Sadly.

:crap:

Talk about people with small minds....you must hate to see anyone having any measure of fun...We all post to more serious topics...look around...and see for yourself...Your bit of a bore you know.
    Last edited by peregrine; 02-10-2008 at 08:52 AM.
    I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck. ~Emma Goldman

Quote Originally Posted by Yeah Well Fine Then View Post
    Seems that way, mate, yes it does. Sadly.

:crap:
    I would have no problem with the alien connection except, in my mind, I have always perceived that alien life is much more intelligent and surely more evolved than we are...we can't get beyond war and killing to establish a peaceful life on this planet.

Quote Originally Posted by peregrine View Post
    I would have no problem with the alien connection except, in my mind, I have always perceived that alien life is much more intelligent and surely more evolved than we are...we can't get beyond war and killing to establish a peaceful life on this planet.
    That's why "they" remain at a distance. They are observing and want no part of who we presently are.
    However, they are possibly working on "planting" additional hybrids into human society that will assist in helping humanity to make a quantum evolutionary leap.
    Therefore, always wonder who it is when another story surfaces of an "abandoned Infant being found in a doorway" One never knows...:rasta:
    Vasudeva

Depends on how one would define 'intelligence', Peregrine.

Besides which, even if we are more aggressive, that does not mean that we did not originate from a similar species on another planet, does it..?

That's why "they" remain at a distance. They are observing and want no part of who we presently are.
    However, they are possibly working on "planting" additional hybrids into human society that will assist in helping humanity to make a quantum evolutionary leap.
    Therefore, always wonder who it is when another story surfaces of an "abandoned Infant being found in a doorway" One never knows...:rasta:
    There are so manny theories floating around...I think you just have to pick and choose and hope for the best.. i watched the video...interesting to imagine. Is it based on the truth...I don't know!!!

There are so manny theories floating around...I think you just have to pick and choose and hope for the best.. i watched the video...interesting to imagine. Is it based on the truth...I don't know!!!
    Thats pretty true, there are many floating around, the two main ones creationism and evolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeah Well Fine Then View Post
    Depends on how one would define 'intelligence', Peregrine.

Besides which, even if we are more aggressive, that does not mean that we did not originate from a similar species on another planet, does it..?
    Of course you can make that assumption...I don't know...and prefer to believe based on no evidence that alien life is much more evolved than us.

Of course you can make that assumption...I don't know...and prefer to believe based on no evidence that alien life is much more evolved than us.
    Except for the fact they apparently fly to earth to stick metal rods in peoples orifices (orificie?)

If they visit us they would have to be.

I like the Klaatu theory myself. :spin2: