+ Reply to Thread

Hey all I'm a newbie :o)

Hi guys. I am new to scam.com. It has actually saved me a bit of money as of late. I am wanting to work from home and I have tried several things that have turned out to be scams. Is there anything legit out there that I can invest in without getting burned and actually make some money? I am by no means wanting to get "filthy rich" by being lazy. I am actually working for West right now but my two young children make it kind of hard to keep a QUIET environment on the phone. ANY suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Mary

Re: Hey all I'm a newbie :o)

Quote Originally Posted by stafford4602 View Post
    Hi guys. I am new to scam.com. It has actually saved me a bit of money as of late. I am wanting to work from home and I have tried several things that have turned out to be scams. Is there anything legit out there that I can invest in without getting burned and actually make some money? I am by no means wanting to get "filthy rich" by being lazy. I am actually working for West right now but my two young children make it kind of hard to keep a QUIET environment on the phone. ANY suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Mary
    Welcome to scam.

offhand I dont know, but in many of the other areas like work at home and internet scams have threads like this.

I would check them out.

good luck and welcome again.

Welcome to Scam it is a nice place here, always learning something new! I heard that "WEST" is good to be working for them, and your children, just put them in the other room if that is possible. Work at home jobs... they are out there... but you have to work very hard with them. I heard that MLM well, you know the ones on the TOP are making all the money. SIX FIGURE INCOME changed their name and I thought that were good but I read on here, they are not that good after all. Best you find something you can do like self-employed. I know that FOREVER YOUNG OILS people sell that and there are some animal products that you can sell on line, but I read that their pet foods contain CORN and CORN MEAL, which is not good for pets to be eatng, since dogs and cats were not made to eat that, it hard on their digestive system. Who are they? Well you would have to look up for NATURAL PET FOODS or ORGANIC PET FOODS ONLINE. You know about affiliate programs? I read years ago that those DATING PLACES ONLINE are good... affiliate programs but you have to get like over 20 of them and you could make like an ASTRONOMICAL AMOUNT per year. I suppose you can get a website put up with them... or you have to make one of your own. There are OVER 500,000 SINGLE PEOPLE OUT THERE, so the MARKET FOR THIS would be great! hope this helps you!

Quote Originally Posted by galaxy View Post
    Welcome to Scam it is a nice place here, always learning something new! I heard that "WEST" is good to be working for them, and your children, just put them in the other room if that is possible. Work at home jobs... they are out there... but you have to work very hard with them. I heard that MLM well, you know the ones on the TOP are making all the money. SIX FIGURE INCOME changed their name and I thought that were good but I read on here, they are not that good after all. Best you find something you can do like self-employed. I know that FOREVER YOUNG OILS people sell that and there are some animal products that you can sell on line, but I read that their pet foods contain CORN and CORN MEAL, which is not good for pets to be eatng, since dogs and cats were not made to eat that, it hard on their digestive system. Who are they? Well you would have to look up for NATURAL PET FOODS or ORGANIC PET FOODS ONLINE. You know about affiliate programs? I read years ago that those DATING PLACES ONLINE are good... affiliate programs but you have to get like over 20 of them and you could make like an ASTRONOMICAL AMOUNT per year. I suppose you can get a website put up with them... or you have to make one of your own. There are OVER 500,000 SINGLE PEOPLE OUT THERE, so the MARKET FOR THIS would be great! hope this helps you!
    I cant tell if youre being sarcastic or not...:errr:

any pyramid involving food,exercise,health,or sex should do well and last long enough to make good money!?for the best return,start your own!?and welcome to the asylum!?i'm a little disappointed though,i was hoping for a DOCTOR!? :sun_smiley: : hehe!!...just askn..
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    any pyramid involving food,exercise,health,or sex should do well and last long enough to make good money!?for the best return,start your own!?and welcome to the asylum!?i'm a little disappointed though,i was hoping for a DOCTOR!? :sun_smiley: : hehe!!...just askn..
    LOL not a doctor...I wish