+ Reply to Thread

Global Resorts- 4 Month Research-reverse Funnel

Hi,
    I want to talk about a little bit about what I found with with 4 month Research into Global Resorts and Reverse Funnel System which is one of many ways to promote this opportunity and people are making a lot of money with this opportunity.
    I believe that this opportunity and product behind the opportunity is NOT A SCAM.
    I personally have been in business for over 13 years. I am currently a ebay powerseller and promote other opps including Global Resorts. I have learned that there alot of scams out there and have found many scams trying to find the right business. I thought I would share some of what I found and promoted a work at home guide regarding business that worked for me and scams, in which I sold this guide through out the US for years. I personally have not seen any business like Global Resorts and could say why high level people are leaving what there doing ot jump on board.
    There are reason why this is so great.
    I was very sceptical and research this for over three month before getting involved.
    Years in business.
    The company behind Global resorts have been selling luxury vacations membership for over 21 years.
    Product.
    Product behind Opportunity
    Many opportunities hype up earning and are elusive to the product that you will be promoting. You need to make sure that the product has value. Is it a product that you would buy and be proud of?
    Global Resorts provides a lifetime membership to over 5000 luxury resorts in over 70 countries. You receive unlimited travel weeks and there are no black out dates. You pay only $298 for EIGHT DAYS at these resorts in which I researched would cost you about $3000 if booked directly. I personally own the product and love it.

Payment Plan- profit
    They claimed that you receive $1000 every time that you get someone to join this membership and opportunity. This was hard to believe so researched people making money. I asked questions and followed people who were joining and it is true. Even more, there are two equal commissions paid each time a membership is sold. One goes directly to the seller and the other go to the person who joined the person who did the sale.
    Corporate Office.
    I made a mistake and requested a refund and received it in 4 days!! I rejoined under a team that I new would help me. They are the most helpful people I have ever met. They always answer the phones and are friendly.
    The corporate office is located in Phoenix Arizona. I spent hours looking at blogs, forums and asking questions regarding Global Resorts and found out that this is not a scam.
    People Promoting the business.
    Not everybody in promoting this business are perfect but these are some of the most helpful and people who have integrity that I have ever met. I researched various Teams and systems and one stood out because of the level of help that they gave me and for the training and help they provide.
    Adverting/ mentoring/ training
    I joined a particular team because of the tools the provide. Even more, this team exclusively spends ten of thousands of dollars in adverting and rotates all the leads and sales that come in to the whole team. This ensured that I would be able to make money until I got on my feet. There are various ways to advertise this like the Reverse funnel system which cost $300 a month in which is working for many. But there are other websites to buy for $29 a month. You get a website and back office free when you join with my team.

I give this business a big two thumbs up. I am very proud of this business and I will be happy to answer any questions you might have. I hope this information has helped.
    More information
    call me up 503 610 1231
    Dan H :

http://grnmentor-you-2success.com

California Surfin Guest

Re: Global Resorts- 4 Month Research-reverse Funne

Nice try ....

Chris Campbell is involved

Ty Coughlin is involved

IT IS A SCAM

Quote Originally Posted by California Surfin View Post
    Nice try ....

Chris Campbell is involved

Ty Coughlin is involved

IT IS A SCAM
    Hi. thanks for your opinion. But I believe that this is certainly not a scam. I outlined above why this was not scam. I am specifically talking about Global Resorts Network. I have personally not seen one scam report on them. I would ask that you support you accusation before making them. The company behind Global Resorts Network is a 21 year company. You make a lot of money on every transaction, which is $1000 !
    Again I have personally researched Global Resorts network and Reverse Funnel System for 3 months and still am. I do not use the Reverse Funnel system but I know many who are successful at it. I personally market the product on a team who spends a lot of money in advertising. My team spends ten of thousands of dollars in adverting and rotates the prospects and sales with the team. I have found nothing even close to a scam. This is one of the best business opportunities that I have seen. I have been in business for 13 years so I believe I know a little about this and am not easily fooled. I will be happy to prove any and all of my claims and what I have found with this company.
    Thank you
    Dan Hernandez

If you'd actually been working it that long, Dan, why do I only see 12 hits total when I search your phone number, and only one (on Youtube in Taiwan) for your registered email address?

You claim to have spent tens of thousands. Why don't I see one shred of evidence out there on the Web of it? Explain, please.

oh now chris campbell is involved with this now,what happened to roadmap to riches,this guy does more programs then anyone, i heard global resorts is legit but i dont think the rfs is,anyone can claim it is making them money,just more hype

I reported mentoru2success as a SPAMMER. Hopefully they delete his recruiting info.

ok now please don't attack me. I just want to make sure the truth is presented. Global Resorts Network is legitimate.

It would be ashame for someone to come into these forums looking for the truth and not get it.

We have to much bad stuff on the net, let's not knock something that is good.

Yes, I do represent them and it took me over a year to find a business worth getting involved with that was legit.

I just would hate to see someone miss out on a good opportunity if they wanted it.

There are legitimate companies and I would suggest anyone who happens to be looking to work from home to take their time, research and choose what is best suited for them.

By the way, I do not in anyway like Reverse Funnel System. I'll be honest, I was in it for three weeks dropped it for various reasons. The most important reason being I wanted to market my product and business in a professional way.

Not some hyped up squeezepage that over promises and under delivers. I am sure I might ruffle a few feathers with this statement but I have to stand for what I believe in and speak out about the things that are wrong.

I wish everyone the best of luck in all you do.

Barb
    Opportunity Knocks
    http://www.lucrativetraveling.com

Building A Better Future
    http://www.elitevacationers.com

Quote Originally Posted by BarbP View Post
    ok now please don't attack me. I just want to make sure the truth is presented. Global Resorts Network is legitimate.

It would be ashame for someone to come into these forums looking for the truth and not get it.

We have to much bad stuff on the net, let's not knock something that is good.

Yes, I do represent them and it took me over a year to find a business worth getting involved with that was legit.

I just would hate to see someone miss out on a good opportunity if they wanted it.

There are legitimate companies and I would suggest anyone who happens to be looking to work from home to take their time, research and choose what is best suited for them.

By the way, I do not in anyway like Reverse Funnel System. I'll be honest, I was in it for three weeks dropped it for various reasons. The most important reason being I wanted to market my product and business in a professional way.

Not some hyped up squeezepage that over promises and under delivers. I am sure I might ruffle a few feathers with this statement but I have to stand for what I believe in and speak out about the things that are wrong.

I wish everyone the best of luck in all you do.

Barb
    First of all this is hardly "spam". I am just letting people know that this is not a scam. Weather you wish to do it with me or not I don't care.
    As for not finding "no evidence", I said MY TEAM spends tens of htousands in advertising. My team is elite Entrepreneur and Team Central. I many domains.
    thanks

The moment the word "elite" appears in the name of something connected to Internet marketing, I start backing away. Bad memories of Belinda Grandberry and the prolonged arguments we had when I still hoped I could deprogram her.

I am very sorry if you misunderstood me of accusing you of spam. That was not my intention. My intention was also not to accuse Reverse Funnel System as being a scam.

I was only voicing my personal opinion people may or may not agree with me but that's ok, it's what makes us all unique individuals.

I want to see everyone succeed in whatever it is they choose to do in life whether it be personal or business life.

In regards to the other post about the word "elite", that's your opinion and again everyone is entitled to their own opinion although I don't agree with it. To be honest here I am not sure who Belinda Grandberry is or how or why you had to try to deprogram her but I can definitely vouch for the fact that Elite Entrepreneurs is not something that one has to be deprogrammed from.

I am not really following the comparison.

I wish everyone the best
    Barb
    Opportunity Knocks

Building A Better Future

Barb you didn't do anything wrong he was referring what he said to the other guy I believe and I must agree, GRN is a great program with an attractive comp. plan, don't worry if anyone takes the advice from these guy's opinion driven posts they really don't want a real business anyway, remember target marketing you only want to deal with people who have the mindset, wisdom, and commitment. Not people who depend on others to make their decisions for them, they'll just give you a bad name anyway. More than half the people here don't have a clue of what they speak of, they are pretty much repeating what they have heard others say here. It is 2008 people should be able to distinguish between real opportunity and pure scam, there are no excuses anymore.

Also I agree with you on the reverse funnel, that just goes to show even when the sponsor has a full incentive to work with you, the sponsor still dissappears. I don't think it will be around for too long, being that those websites are everywhere it's beginning to get saturated and people aren't expert marketers if everyones promoting in the same place with the same site, everyones not going to make sales. The ball of yarn is already starting to unravel it is only a matter of time until GRN terminates all ties with Ty.

The problem with RFS is that all through that funnel system he speaks nothing of the opportunity or the product. The system was designed to drive the prospects' minds to ready their wallet even before knowing and fully understanding what they will be getting into, that is definitely not how I work. I believe in the Law of Attraction, and the statement of people do business with people. This is pretty much not a hype up system, but damn near close to mind control. They have expensive training classes that trains people how to attract the mind and control it, using it to do what you want them to do. I know I have taken courses on the power of attracting the mind, and relating to your audience, so I can attract the right audience on my website. I read Ty sales letter and it's one of the best I've seen yet, then I discovered he paid $25,000 per page, all of a sudden everything made sence. I discovered what the true intensions were and I was completely turned off, this is why I can't vouch for RFS, I personally use the powers for good, not to say he uses them for bad, but I like my people well informed before thinking about bringing out their wallets.
    Last edited by Super-Affiliate; 02-08-2008 at 03:46 PM.

Superaffiliate,

I agree with your philosophy.

Thank You
    Barb
    Opportunity Knocks

Building A Better Future