+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 17 to 24 of 24

  1. #17
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    17

    Re: I keep Hearing Things About The Year 2012 Why?

    December 21 2012 is the END of the mayan calendar. An ANCIENT astrological calendar that has shown to be incredibly accurate given the tools and knowledge of the day.

    The astrological philosophy is that we will be leaving the current cycle and entering a new one (cant remember which, aquarius maybe?). According to religion and mythology each of the transitions humans have made has resulted in an inexplicable change to humanity.

    Some think the world will end, some think 'jesus' (arg) will come chill with us, some think it will be armaggedon, some think it will be the copletion of transhumanity (a secular group of people who believe we are on the cusp of the beginning of a new 'notable' evolution of humanity, caused from biotechnology and various other sciences which are allowing us to change our world (and ourselves). And some even think (these are the true whackos, seriously never though ppl this crazy existed) science itself will 'open a "stargate" (yes they use the word stargate, maybe richard dean anderson will be there) from which satan will come, and do whatever he does. This of course (well to those that dont now ofi ts construction), has been invented by these whackos due to the construction of the Large Hadron Collider (LHC), they believe in the stupid media manifested lies about particle accelerators ... take me all night to explain, or try to even), they think the 'magnetic field' will shoot a 'magnetic beam' into the atmosphere, opening a 'stargate', they also believe all science was invented by freemasons ... lol (and magnetic fields are dipolar, not monopolar, you cant make a beam of magnetic field).

    Whatever it is, its nothing until Dec. 21 2012. If something happens that day, we'll see .. otherwise, im not gonna start hording water for our impending doom like was done in 2000 (what a joke that was). If you want more info on 2012 theres a lot more I can explain, theres just so much content related to it you'll have to ask me a specific question :)

  2. #18
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    17

    Re: I keep Hearing Things About The Year 2012 Why?

    Quote Originally Posted by coontie View Post
    It is the end of the Mayan long count... I think things will go on as usual. We will keep fighting wars and other human violence, greed and avarice... We cannot escape our nature. A recent scientific study indicated that the human brain craves violence.
    Hence, the majority of Video Games are violent theme oriented.
    We have to keep in practice and saite our urgers...:rasta:
    Greed and Violence are the two emotions humans needed for survival, prior to conceiving linguistics, and way before having any sense of intelligence (it was a basic survival mechanism like all animals have, just .. we dont need them anymore, but you cant just remove emotions from a species :P)

  3. #19
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    17

    Re: I keep Hearing Things About The Year 2012 Why?

    Quote Originally Posted by marketingmafia View Post
    anyone heard about the 10th planet Nibiru? i didn't see anyone talkin about that... It's supposed to be in an oval like orbit around the sun, and it's supposed to either run into earth in 2012 or come like right by earth.... sounds pretty crazy and kinda ridiculous i thought... but... WHO KNOWS
    Iits been known of for quite some time, and religious freaks named it Nibiru. Its not a planet, its a planetoid. In other words, its basically a massive asteroid, like pluto, it extend out even further beyond pluto. It has never had any religious connections until NASA discovered it, at which point a number of religious denominations immedia oftely invented various theories about it, funny how religion works (none of these thoughts existed until NASA discovered it lol). It is too far away from the earth for it to reach the planet by 2012, even if it were to defy every law of physics and come barreling towards earth linearly. The same people who believe this planet will do whatever to our planet also believe that we will open a stargate to satan (i guess like satans front door or something :P), using a particle accelerator, they of course have absolutely no scientific theory, led alone evidence for this radically stupid claim. Apparently it will 'just happen'.

  4. #20
    Lord_jag's Avatar
    Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,796

    Re: I keep Hearing Things About The Year 2012 Why?

    Quote Originally Posted by HiTech View Post
    December 21 2012 is the END of the mayan calendar. An ANCIENT astrological calendar that has shown to be incredibly accurate given the tools and knowledge of the day.

    The astrological philosophy is that we will be leaving the current cycle and entering a new one (cant remember which, aquarius maybe?). According to religion and mythology each of the transitions humans have made has resulted in an inexplicable change to humanity.

    Some think the world will end, some think 'jesus' (arg) will come chill with us, some think it will be armaggedon, some think it will be the copletion of transhumanity (a secular group of people who believe we are on the cusp of the beginning of a new 'notable' evolution of humanity, caused from biotechnology and various other sciences which are allowing us to change our world (and ourselves). And some even think (these are the true whackos, seriously never though ppl this crazy existed) science itself will 'open a "stargate" (yes they use the word stargate, maybe richard dean anderson will be there) from which satan will come, and do whatever he does. This of course (well to those that dont now ofi ts construction), has been invented by these whackos due to the construction of the Large Hadron Collider (LHC), they believe in the stupid media manifested lies about particle accelerators ... take me all night to explain, or try to even), they think the 'magnetic field' will shoot a 'magnetic beam' into the atmosphere, opening a 'stargate', they also believe all science was invented by freemasons ... lol (and magnetic fields are dipolar, not monopolar, you cant make a beam of magnetic field).

    Whatever it is, its nothing until Dec. 21 2012. If something happens that day, we'll see .. otherwise, im not gonna start hording water for our impending doom like was done in 2000 (what a joke that was). If you want more info on 2012 theres a lot more I can explain, theres just so much content related to it you'll have to ask me a specific question :)

    Nono. The age of aquarius is supposed to be around 2150 or 2050 or something. I cant remember exactly. Jesus was the embodyment of the age of Pices (two fish). I can only assume that another fictional character will represent the embodyment of the age of aquarius.

    Having a good stock of water is always important. You can get a cistern for a few hundred dollars and hoard enough drinking water for a family of 5 for 2 years. You don't need potable water to bath in. It's always a good idea to be somewhat prepared.
    A real, honest, falsifiable claim made b.y Seer of dreams:(2011)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I believe there will be a nuclear war in October of this year.
    Oh Cnance.... Full of shit as always.

  5. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    98

    Re: I keep Hearing Things About The Year 2012 Why?

    The world is not going to end. It's just going to be restructured differently. People are going to have to live in peace together and help each other out. It's a good thing.
    Mother Earth can only take so much bad energy. Sure, there will be death, as there always is with a catastrophe, but the end result = harmony. Forget the big bank rolls, fancy cars, houses and boats. that is just stuff and means nothing in the scope of things. The planet will be a better place.

  6. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7

    Re: I keep Hearing Things About The Year 2012 Why?

    I don't think the world will end before humans become extinct.As the oil,nat gas,coal etc become less available people will of course die off at a relatively rapid pace.Climate change also will get rid of large numbers as well.So in my opinion even if the world comes to an end we won't be here to witness the event.

  7. #23
    Lord_jag's Avatar
    Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,796

    Re: I keep Hearing Things About The Year 2012 Why?

    But what does that mean? "End of the world"

    End of the world as we know it or end of the matter that makes up this earth?

    The dust of the earth will be somewhere. It can't end. Even if its turned to energy it will still exist somewhere.
    A real, honest, falsifiable claim made b.y Seer of dreams:(2011)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I believe there will be a nuclear war in October of this year.
    Oh Cnance.... Full of shit as always.

  8. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    838

    Re: I keep Hearing Things About The Year 2012 Why?

    Quote Originally Posted by jdaniels View Post
    I don't think the world will end before humans become extinct.As the oil,nat gas,coal etc become less available people will of course die off at a relatively rapid pace.Climate change also will get rid of large numbers as well.So in my opinion even if the world comes to an end we won't be here to witness the event.
    Hmmmm....We humans just can't cope with change. This is all so sudden. I feel like you---a scared littled rabbit.:bunny:

Similar Threads

  1. Hearing aid
    By Steveclair in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2016, 06:54 AM
  2. Year 2012
    By Old Timer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-19-2010, 05:43 AM
  3. The Bible and science in the year 2012
    By TerryP in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 08:34 PM
  4. I keep Hearing Things About The Year 2012 Why?
    By hello1122 in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-07-2008, 08:26 AM
  5. Hearing Voices
    By SunniOne in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-13-2008, 09:34 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •