+ Reply to Thread

Behold A Pale Horse - William Cooper

William Cooper, author of BEHOLD A PALE HORSE, the best-selling conspiracy book of all-time, was murdered by agents of the federal government in November 2001, mere weeks after 9/11.

You Tube: WILLIAM COOPER & HIS DEATH
    by Kentroversy

William Cooper is the author of the all-time best-selling conspiracy book -- BEHOLD A PALE HORSE. I received my copy when a friend of mine had given me hers when she found she could not handle the revelations inside. This book also carries the distinction of being the most often stolen book out of the Book Store chain. In my opinion, it should be on the shelves of ALL esoteric researchers reference libraries. I own the book, and the audiobook on CD.

http://eng.bitreactor.to/torrent/441...eller-of-all-t

After receiving an e-mail from a friend of mine, I watched the following documentary on Cooper's death. It was so well done, that I decided that I would post it up for all to watch this video (all 9 parts, please!).

NOTE: When you click on the video files below, you may get a message that the files have been removed -- simply open the You Tube page by DOUBLE-CLICKING on the video stream PLAY BUTTON -- it will then play from the You Tube page directly. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause:

Pretty powerful stuff, eh?

William Cooper is a true hero, who died for what he believed in. He often said that this is what gave him life, and made his life worthwhile.
    the United States Constitution.

its called CONSTITUTIONAL PROTECTIONIST.

Do YOU have something that you believe in so strongly that you would gladly give your life to the clarion call of patriotic duty?

What makes YOUR LIFE worthwhile, and worth living?

http://www.hourofthetime.com/Hour_of...HOTT_HOME.html

http://www.hourofthetime.shoppingcar...25/2022627.htm

http://www.hourofthetime.shoppingcar...25/4413414.htm

http://www.hourofthetime.com/billrelatedlinks.html

http://technorati.com/tag/Area%2051

http://technorati.com/tag/Behold%20A%20Pale%20Horse

http://technorati.com/tag/William%20Cooper

http://technorati.com/tag/Hour%20of%20the%20Time

http://technorati.com/tag/Kentroversy

http://technorati.com/tag/Kentroversy%20Papers

http://technorati.com/tag/Military%20Intelligence

Bill Cooper, former United States Naval Intelligence Briefing Team member, reveals information that remains hidden from the public eye. This information has been kept in Top Secret government files since the 1940s. His audiences hear the truth unfold as he writes about the assassination of John F. Kennedy, the war on drugs, the Secret Government, and UFOs.

In 1988 Bill decided to "talk" due to events then taking place worldwide, events which he had seen plans for back in the early 70s. Since Bill has been "talking" he has correctly predicted the lowering of the Iron Curtain, the fall of the Berlin Wall, and the invasion of Panama. All Bill's predictions were on record well before the events occurred. Bill is not a psychic. His information comes from Top Secret documents that he read while with the Intelligence Briefing Team and from over 17 years of thorough research. This is one of Bills lecture about the new world order

http://www.btmon.com/Video/Movies/NW..._Horse.torrent

I just finished listening to it and it was quite interesting.
    When you hear to the broadcast, one really thinks that Alex exaggerates a lot and is a fear mongerer.
    On the other hand the host Bill Cooper, doesn't seem to have heared about NAFTA and the domestic training of the military for the time when Martial Law is declared and the FEMA camps.
    These things are real too and Alex has reported on them ever since. So Bill Cooper is wrong when he says in the broadcast that there is not a planed takeover by Mexico/Canada. Maybe not by soldiers but there is an economic plan.

Alex does a lot, he covers a lot and this is exhausting, like butter over too much bread (you know the movie ;) ).
    He has good intentions in my mind and he does a lot of good, but in his fight against the fear mongerers he tends to become a little bit like them.
    Some say, 'when you look into an abyss for too long, the abyss will start to look into you' and that may be the real challenge for Alex Jones. Not only the fight against the New World Order, where so many people are thankful for what he is doing, but the challenge of neutralizing the fear that they try and want to create in you when they show you the horrors that they are involved in.
    They want you to fear them, they want you to spread fear. When the consciousness of too many people starts to live in fear, then they can gain power out of it.

If Alex finds this post, here is what I would like to say to him:
    Keep up the good work my Friend, but don't get lost in it.

slackOR at 2007-02-25 10:31 CET:
    I'm d/l'ing this file now...is this with *THE* WILLIAM COOPER? (for several years I listened to his daily shows on shortwave radio, and last I heard his life ended in some altercation with police at his home in AZ..).

Good points ParaDogs. I would offer to anyone to listen/record AJ's daily show. He does get immersed in his subjects, and at times barely lets anyone get a word in edgewise. But alas, AJ does show his passion against these monopoly men new world order scumbags...unlike no other.

And for anyone out there that cares...get the small free SCREAMER RADIO program (for WIN) and RECORD/PLAY your own AJ daily (11:00AM-2:00PM CST) live MP3 shows and hourly re-feeds from SHOUTCAST:
    http://www.shoutcast.com/sbin/shoutc...e=filename.pls

I rebroadcast them during the day on a small FM transmitter thru-out the house...and rarely turn on TV anymore. adios...
    http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3625283/...th_Bill_Cooper
    William Cooper the epic pioneer of exposing the NWO.
    He loved his country and its principles.
    He made it his lifes work to get the word out to the people.
    Here is a long lecture where he educated and fore tells what he believes to be coming next.

This was recorded before his untimely murder in his own home by misguided US Police.

He will be remembered as a landmark figure in the battle for our freedoms.
    God Bless you William Casey and may you rest in peace.

We should learn from him well and remember that it is not only our country at risk it is the world.

And please remember that we have already won.

NO FEAR!!!!

It is time to stand up for our rights again!
    Remove all usurpers of our Constitution and peacefully purge the parasites!

They feed on fear so break loose the shackles and please do not lift up a gun in fear!!!

Invite your neighbors over as witnesses and let it domino until we are all together on this.

Now is the time!!!
    Make new friends, connect with old ones and be whole. Outnumber any misguided force.

That is the power of resolution.
    We are one!!!!!!!!!

This is the greatest lesson we can learn from Mr. William Casey.

May I propose Saint William offered to Our True One God of Mercy and Compassion

http://www.mininova.org/tor/525362
    Last edited by Paladine; 01-29-2008 at 09:21 PM.
    The internet is the last light of truth and hope...it is truly of the people, by the people and for the people. We must not let it be subverted for any purpose other than the truth. And that truth shall spread to every man woman and child across the globe. No longer will those in power carry the sole means to decide for us, yet we now shall have the power to decide to tune them out.

Re: Behold A Pale Horse - William CooperRR

Remember when I told everyone on here, that FEMA is a front for the New World Order. I will have to read the links another day. Thanks Pal for putting this online

Re: Behold A Pale Horse - William Cooper

Cooper shared some amazing information, and if i were you id get hold of whatever you can by the man. Most people on focus on the UFO issue and they are sadly missing the truth. His research into secret societies is an amazing piece of work (as explained in the mystery babylon series).

The UFO stull is written from the view point that it might be real, or it might not...it could have been put there to fool cooper and us, we dont know.

Cooper really was on the money with his research though, and anyone thats watched any of his lectures or head his radio shows knows exactly how important that man was.

..which was why, IMO, he had to be silenced. Its a warning to anyone else who might want to pursue the same path.

This is interesting.

Kennedys connections with the mob

http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/off...nedy-2128.html

evidence flawed
    http://www.homelandstupidity.us/2007...ntally-flawed/
    The internet is the last light of truth and hope...it is truly of the people, by the people and for the people. We must not let it be subverted for any purpose other than the truth. And that truth shall spread to every man woman and child across the globe. No longer will those in power carry the sole means to decide for us, yet we now shall have the power to decide to tune them out.

BILL COOPER, a manipulated "disinformant" of the 90's?

Posted By: Norio
    Date: Tuesday, 22 August 2006, 12:58 a.m.

My association with Milton William "Bill" Cooper goes back to the summer of 1989 when I first met him in West Los Angeles and my interaction with him went on intermittently throughout the 90s. The last time I was next to him was when he was in a closed casket at his funeral service in Arizona. It was quite an emotional day for me.

It was on a typical, mild but clear Arizona morning of November 15, 2001 when a former conspiracy talk radio host and video producer, Anthony J. Hilder and myself, both from Los Angeles and another conspiracy talk show host from Phoenix arrived at the Community Presbyterian Church in a small country town of Springerville, located on a high plateau in Eastern Arizona.
    It was around 8:30 a.m. and there was just a sprikling of people in the foyer of the church.
    We all drove in to this sleepy country town with my van to attend the funeral service for the late Bill Cooper who was shot to death on November 6, 2001 by Apache County Sheriff deputies in a confrontation that took place in front of Bill's home atop a hill in the nearby town of Eagar. One deputy was seriously injured in that confrontation when Bill fired a round to his head.

We had expected more attendees to the service which was to start at 9:00 a.m. Soon the closed casket of Bill arrived and was set up in the front in the sanctuary. It was not a formal religious service. Before the service started, we had a briefing by the officiating person. By the time the service started, there were around 85 persons in the sanctuary. Some of the attendees were from the Midwestern states, some were from the East Coast. A few, such as us, were from California. Others were from other Southwestern states and the rest were local folks. It was a simple, informal service with a prayer in the beginning, followed by a short biography of Bill, followed by Eulogies and Remembrances by speakers and a final prayer, followed by the recessional of the casket and a car processional to the Springerville Town Cemetery a few miles away.

There were a total of 8 speakers at the service, including Anthony J. Hilder and myself. When my turn came, here is what I said:

"The world will always remember Bill Cooper as an egotistic paranoia monger. Indeed, to many he was perhaps an arrogant, obnoxious, choleric, self-aggrandizing, rude, vitriolic and vengeful person.
    Perhaps he was all of this and much more. But no matter how negative his personality is described to be, we must admit the fact that he did indeed make a tremendous impact among hundreds, if not, thousands of his listeners, whether in front of his astounded lecture audiences or through his "shocking" radio programs.

I first met Bill back in 1989 in West L.A. when he was just an unknown speaker and where he spoke for the first time at a gathering called UFORUM. I was quite stunned then with his hypothesis on the "Secret Government". It really sounded so fresh at that time because unlike most UFO speakers of that time, he convincingly injected "UFOs" to a "one-world government" right-wing flavored conspiracy theory. I was so impacted by his hypothesis that I became a volunteer and helped him organize his first successful major public appearance that same year, which was held at Hollywood High School Auditorium, which was attended by well over 800 people. That became the historic launching pad for his national lecture circuit. And the rest is history.

Later, in December of that year, I even attended the controversial National MUFON Conference held in Las Vegas in which Bill Cooper was perhaps the most controversial speaker aside from John Lear and Bill Moore and others. The Bill Cooper of then was very much into "ufology". Even in 1991, when Gary Schultz and I organized the first Ultimate Seminar in Rachel, Nevada (25 miles north of Area 51), we were surprised to see Bill Cooper as an attendee. I remember quite well when Gary and I had to lead the people to the White Sides hill for a climb to view the base (Area 51), Bill Cooper could not make the climb due to his leg and he was even cracking up jokes about it. He stayed at the base of White Sides, without being able to see the facility.

In 1993 Bill Cooper, Eustace Mullins, Jordan Maxwell, Vladmir Terziski, Dr. Robert Strecker, Anthony Hilder and myself, together with a couple of other conspiracy speakers, were all invited to speak at the First International Conference on Global Deception to be held in the famous Wembley Arena in London. Because of concerns for security due to the controversial nature of the conference, some of us decided not to travel to England. Nevertheless, Bill Cooper had the guts to go and speak at the conference. I admired him for that.

By 1993 I had completely abandoned the so-called "extraterrestrial hypothesis" of the origins of the UFO phenomena and began to promote the hypothesis that the entire UFO phenomena was a brilliantly concocted, staged and manipulated man-made deception by elitists to bring about certain agendas. From then on, I completely disassociated myself with "ufology". I was quite surprised to learn that, later on, Bill Cooper also began to depart from "ufology" and was also beginning to hypothesize that "UFOs" had nothing to do with "aliens" (there were no such things) but was a manipulation of the government to bring about fear to create a one-world government. Cooper began to admit that he most likely had been shown disinformation by the government while he was in service. On this point, I truly commended Cooper for his admission. Cooper began to state that he was no longer a "ufologist". It was Cooper who coined the term "ufoology" and I aslo commended him for it. We both totally departed from "ufoology". However, Cooper had a tendency to label anyone that didn't agree with him as "agents of CIA", etc.

After moving to Arizona he shifted his focus to the Patriot Movement (the militia movement), although in reality he was just a one-man militia, simply promoting his view on the Constitutional Republic through his radio programs to thousands of listeners. This was immediately after the Oklahoma Bombing. I, too, became involved in the militia movement. I met Mark Koernke of the Michigan Militia in a large Conspiracy Conference in Palm Springs.
    I also became an acquaintance of Ted Gunderson, former FBI Special Agent in Los Angeles. He, too, became sympathetic to the militia movement. I also corresponded with the Militia of Montana many times.

Besides his other numerous negative traits, Bill had an uncontrollable alchoholic problem. But despite his eccentric, obnoxious personality, deep in his heart I believe that he wanted to be a good person. Unfortunately he brought an end to his tumultuous life by his self-fulfilled prophecy through his violent act. My heart goes out to Annie and the children. May God bless his soul."

This is how I ended my "Remembrances" of Bill Cooper at his funeral.
    After the service, we all proceeded in a car procession to the cemetery, under the watchful eyes of several patrol cars, County Sheriff's vehicles and other governmental agency vehicles. It was just before noon that the casket of Milton William "Bill" Cooper was laid to rest at the graveside. The casket was then lowered into the ground. It was definitely one of the most emotional moments of my 20 years of being involved with "conspiratology".

Do I think that Bill Cooper was an unwitting participant in "disinformation"? Yes, I think so.

I believe that Bill Cooper was slowly drawn into delusional paranoia and was manipulated by certain agencies. I cannot comment more on this.

By the time that his now "classic" book, BEHOLD A PALE HORSE, came out and began to receive attention, ironically, he had already began to disassociate himself with much of what he wrote. BEHOLD A PALE HORSE was basically a compilation of his past military service history, his original speech THE SECRET GOVERNMENT (now out-dated, filled with misinformation and disinformation and no longer relevant in many ways), some obscure and outdated, unreliable information and articles provided by others regarding Area 51 and mixed in with verbatim copying of the THE PROTOCALS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION, which many researchers had always regarded to be a fraud, to begin with.

I do not believe that Bill Cooper was a "paid" disiformant ( Alex Jones is a paid CIA Jesuit disiformant).
    I tend to believe that he was simply drawn into and manipulated into being an unwitting participant in this strange world of "conspiratology".
    --------------------------------------

This is a must see video by William Cooper
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...85813912005672

Comments about the video
    Bill is correct.

America debt=37 trillion or 128,560 per man,woman and child thanks to federal reserve the JEWS ZIONIST and also to the puppets in the White HORSE.The Zionist are in control and America is finish.

I watched a lecture of Bill Cooper's from 1996. Cooper advised everyone to vote for Chuck Collins in 1996. They all agreed.
    everyone thinks Ron Paul is 2008's Chuck Collins. Only this time, RP is really a NWO Jesuit CIA man (like his buddy Alex Jones)

Its good that WAAAAAY more people know about the New World Order.
    Anonymous

aaron, I guess you would believe anything,if you believe bill cooper shot first as long as its reported by official dis-information agencies
    Anonymous

2:22:22
    nice

similar to cooper with added information

The Reckoning

Hardcore political information here people. Love
    The Reckoning

Uh Huh. Many Truths here but I have issues with the UFO thingy. Just a thought. Love
    I say this only in humor

What's so obvious about ET visitation? It's obvious UFOs are the result of secret technologies of the military. Here's the secret plan, Henry Kissinger and others intend to stage ET invasions, shortly after the death of the Baby Boomers and when global education 2000 takes full affect. There is no defense against it. You can keep your guns, but we'll have your minds.
    jesus

ETs and ET visitation is so very obvious. You have to look through the persepctive of wise star, that has witnessed the absurdities of reality. Then you will understand. We are not alone, we never were, and the universe is more competend than you think

Some people just don't get what he is saying do you. They say 2012 is the year of enlightenment. That is 4 more years. I cannot see how with so many people guiding us towards the truth now that by 2012 there would be a person in the US who doesn't understand the truth and who knows maybe we will be enlightened!?!?!
    Anonymous

what the f**k is up wih you guys and the ''Jews" ...thats mad random and stupid.. **i dropped my ice cream ..IT WAS THE DAMN JEWS!** puhlease ..f**king idiots
    audiogek

alot of smallminded crackhead rcomments here , too bad you don't see what it is about
    Alice In Wonderland

William Cooper was another martyr for the human resistance movement against the alien presence on Planet Earth. Unfortunately the majority of people on our planet have succumbed to the mind control tactics and have chosen to remain asleep and plugged into the Matrix. While others, have chosen to sell out their fellow humans for money, power and the promise of a longer life. We are an enslaved species and either too stupid or arrogant to realize we are not running the show.
    Anonymous

Dont listen to anyone who criticizes this mans LIFETIME of work with nothing but emotional satire.
    PLEASE PEOPLE
    THINK FOR YOURSELVES
    ishmael144

What a croc! Listen, these tactics have been around forever. Maybe this change he is talkiing about is for the better. Imagine if things never changed, we'd all still be Sumarians or Mesopotaimium.....or even better, lets bring back the Spanish Inquisition we could even sell indulgences again! WOW, I wish the world never changed! I could have a slave! My girlfriend couldn't vote....SHUT UP BILL!!!
    Crowley

Alex Jones, William Cooper, and Commander X.. The Pope The Queen The Saudis.. China.
    Son of a Bush
    Mekelsior

What you are seing in this world today, is described in the Bible. The Beast and the woman that ride it, is the Vatican City in Rome, and the Pope is the Anti-Christ. There will be a great war, following the creation of The NWO. This will have, One Religion and One Leader. The Mark of the Beast, is not the RFD chip, but it is to Worship on Sunday. If you do, then you accept the mark of the Beast. The Mark of God, is to Worship on Saturday, the Sabbath. Do not be decived. Speak with the 7th Adventist Church.
    Anonymous

monkey I meen u jewish a s s h o le !!! Si eg heil from USA!!
    Anonymous

U idiot a money come from ur a**hlo u jew??? so go and f u c k a animale u gay a s s hole!!!!!!!!! > Progacidpunk5
    Anonymous

U money-hunter .... f u c k u jewish a s s h o l e ... S i e g h e i l from USA... and burn in H E L L... F u c k u J E W I S H a s sh o l... Yes ur right> burn in hell israel!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

F U C K u J E W S !!! U a**lole the roman and the german and and and... hunted the f**king jews! And they are destr. the USA!!!! Burn in hell u jewish a**hole!!!
    Roulevon

it's PAT....look to the left of bill yeah right there you see it's PAT 4 hours... man this is going to be a Long night
    Anonymous

stop blaming the jews. its not the jews, its the zionists. jews are against zionism. zionist jews are controlled by the jesuits and the vatican. quit believing evrything that the cia disinfo agents such as jeff rense and alex jones are telling you. wake up people. the vatican is the whore of babylon. this pope is an anti christ. they worship the lucifer and the sun is their god. they hate you and me and want us dead. have a merry chistmas.
    Progacidpunk5

A monkey flew out of my a*s and told me this is all true! But I'm still skeptical.
    The Reptilian Museum

If you want to see a real Reptilian video type in Reptilian and click on the Bush Senior video. Its from cnn's Larry King live Jan. 2005. Its live and unedited the real deal. You can check with cnn's homepage to confirm the video.
    Shechaiyah
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=9

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=3

IT IS AN ABSOLUTE LIE AND DECEPTION TO CLAIM THIS VIDEO IS DOWNLOADABLE. I have attempted 20 times on a UNIX system to download this video, and it crashes every single f**king time., GOOGLE, you are MESSING WITH US!! I do not believe in your honorable intentions.
    UNDERSTAND?
    Emily
    jillh10

A close friend of mine sent me that book thanks scully
    jillh10

If like the evidence suggest that Cooper's veracity is good then what the hell should we be doing about it alienexistence . com has a few answers I bet
    gos

and as far as the aliens go, they don't look to alien to me. they look like evolved people. Maybe a result of some sort of human breeding experiment? that would be my best guess if they're real. next best guess would be to legitimize them as an external threat to further globalist agenda. Just speculation but they look way to human to be aliens.
    gos

gos

I don't buy the ufo crash thing, cause if they are advanced enough to come here, then why the f**k do they crash so much?
    gos
    11/11/2007 Mark as Spam
    the more legitimate their cause becomes. Look at the 911 truth movement. They have their conintell people infiltrating it now. Look at veterans speaking out. You get Jesse Macbeth countergang
    Anonymous

3:34:35
    bythe peoplehey

bush real agenda from all along is getting rid of the U.S. constitution and making it a global one. that is what he was doing from the very beginning he was elected. to him americans have no rights whatsoever. you're dead wrong george.hey lets see what his brother jeb can do to help george. get elected from the high oil prices bush is getting when he had a closed door meeting with all the oil companes.
    i'm rich

so what
    Anonymous

This Weeks guest High ranking X ILLUMINATI Leo Lyon Zagami, @ FUNZULU . COM N.W.O. LIVE CALL Wed. OCT. 31, 9:30 E.S.T. 1-785-686-2400 Kansas PIN #616253 Join FunZulu . com for People, Music, and UFO's. We are FOR ALL PEOPLE and AGAINST THE NWO! Come see what we are about, always 100% free. 480 videos to view for free. Turn off your TV and FREE YOU MIND! FUNZULU N.W.O. & UFO CONFERENCE CALL live EVERY Wednesday: 9:30 E.S.T. 1-785-686-2400 Kansas PIN Code: 616253
    AS1

People do NOT deserve the government they get because if it was such a big issue about government and politics, the politicians would raise hell about the propaganda agianst them. This means that politicians are in the same ranks as those who oppose them. This infers that they ALL make money and are all seemingly satisfied with the way things are .... corporate and politicians go hand in hand presently.
    Anonymous

Cooper was gunned down on Nov 5th 2001 at his home in Arizona.Cooper=THE TRUTH...far from a agent of any kind.
    Mandirigma

Excellent video.
    notasheeple

The sons and grandsons of those who commited and planned the murder of JFK and the murders of 9/11, will suffer in front of all the world to see! Keep waking people up and telling them the truth! We need to reach a critcal mass through information and awareness! The time is now or else it may be never! JFK said that ther IS a monolithic conspiracy: The Military Industrial Complex. Don't tell your kids and grandkids that you did nothing! Time to start fighting back!

plz see zeitgeist movie, the best!
    Alexandr The Great
    29/09/2007 Mark as Spam
    Jesus said to Peter :"Feed my Sheep ." Sheeple"
    People have been genetically altered to be mind controlled slaves .
    Only true knowledge can set u free .
    Are you mind controlled slave? Are thoughts in your head really your own ?
    Chances are , they are not .
    Alexandr The Great
    29/09/2007 Mark as Spam
    Sheeple, F**king Sheeple .
    Give us Messiah give us Messiah , we can not use our chicken size brain .
    People deserve the f**king government they get .
    Warden
    28/09/2007 Mark as Spam
    So as someone says, Bill Cooper a disinfo agent...who happened to publicise a whole lot of stuff before virtually everyone else & got shot dead by the authorities. People end up looking on all this stuff as a hobby & they become addicted to everyone but the tiniest few, ie themselves, being COINTEL, disinfo, etc. Just a kind of narcissism where they get to worship themselves & their chosen few friends.
    Ickefan253

To all you narrow minded fools out there that doubt David Icke simply type in reptilian videos at youtube and click on Bush senior video. ps Dick Cheney video is fake.
    wide eyed

watch "this film is not yet rated" and "spin" you will learn that any movie containing u.s. millitary hardware must be eddited and approved by the pentagon before any civillian can see it. when was the last time you saw a mass blockbuster that everyone and thier dog saw that didn't have some kind of millitary hardware in it? excluding those, of course, that don't take place in the modern era
    wide eyed

hollywood hints at truth: watch the transformers movie: hint:alien found in the 30's. truth:crash in the 40's. hint: hoover forms sector 7 in honor of the seven men that discovered it. truth: eisenhauer forms majestic 12 named after the 12 attendies of first contact. hint: all modern technology comes from reversed engineering of megatron. truth: all modern technology comes from reverse engineered captured discs and traded technologies from the greys.
    b@il69
    Last edited by Paladine; 02-05-2008 at 09:36 AM.

he had brilliant foresight!
    someone
    01/09/2007 Mark as Spam
    It seems to me, that UFO's are secret elites propaganda to discredit "truth seekers". It's very possible, that government has lots of secret technology that could be extreamly usefull if revealed, but it's unlikely they got it from an alien race.
    For example i think it's very plausible that govenrment is wasting our money in usless methods to create fusion energy while discrediting actually working methods http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...21846673788606 just to hold their grip on energy.
    Myself
    27/08/2007 Mark as Spam
    About JKF... well he Billdid say in fact that he READ the secret documnets which indicated william greer as the assassin! He Bill Cooper did NOT dream this up and did not shoot the film/footage.
    I've seen the govt. version of the footage where the gun becomes the passenger's hair/head but I think that footage is not genuine! One thing for certain is that the govt. investigation in jfk shooting was pure BS! now thats one BS you cant deny not any of us not even a retarded kid!
    Save youself 40 minutes

Fast forward to 40 minutes and then you'll see him speaking utter bulls**t about the JFK shooting. It was NOT the driver. Go find a high quality stabalised copy of the Zapruder footage and you can see clear as day that its just the reflection off the passengers head. This is such total bulls**t. I can't believe that people are so f**king stupid to believe this bulls**t.
    NWO = Jews 2 of 2
    27/08/2007 Mark as Spam
    That stuff on JFK being shot by the driver is absolute crap. Go get a high-quality version of the Zapruder footage, the stabalised colour version and you can see that its just the reflection of the passengers head. So cause I know that the JFK stuff here is BS I therefore know that the rest of the doco is BS too and thus this guy is COINTEL. There are no aliens people. Its CIA propaganda.
    NWO = Jews 2 of 2
    27/08/2007 Mark as Spam
    the hands of the Jews. It will then be possible for the Jewish rulers to abolish private property and everywhere to make use of the resources of the state. Thus will the promise of the Talmud be fulfilled, in which is said that when the Messianic time is come, the Jews will have all the property of the whole world in their hands." -Baruch Levy, Letter to Karl Marx, 'La Revue de Paris', p.574, June 1, 1928
    NWO = Jews 1 of 2
    27/08/2007 Mark as Spam
    "The Jewish people as a whole will become its own Messiah. It will attain world dominion by the dissolution of other races, by the abolition of frontiers, the annihilation of monarchy and by the establishment of a world republic in which the Jews will everywhere exercise the privilege of citizenship. In this New World Order the children of Israel will furnish all the leaders without encountering opposition. The Governments of the different peoples forming the world republic will fall without difficulty into
    cody

You people are sucked into the blame game. democrats and republicans are faker than a 40 dollar bill. its not republicans who control the world. Its just the latest fashion. Democrats are just as fake as republicans. there is no left and right in government there are just have and have nots. insiders and outsiders. the outsiders dont get shot as long as they're stupid and do as they're told.
    about this video. cut the UFO BS
    Ickefan253

Speaker bill cooper was killed in 2001 this video was made in 1991 so you are wrong sir.
    Anonymous

if you doubt 'ufo's'.. simply google search videos for 'magicufo'... yep, simple magnetics folks.. the earth is one big magnet..in case anyone forgets.. and a 'flying saucer' can be kept stable by gyroscopic rotation discs are like frisbees spinning in one place..the magnetic force pushes it 'away' from the earth....again, look up 'magicufo' using google video.. have fun in the new millenium..
    Ickefan253

Its those damn Reptilians why dont they just go public if they own the world.
    Ickefan253

I will say this Bill Cooper was killed after 9/11. The neo con sheriffs dept realized they had control after 9/11 even they could tell 9/11 was an inside job after they looked at how the core was built on a video of the twin tower . It would have to be cut or really big explosives. look at the core and how the building was built.
    Ickefan253

Revelations was writen by reptilians and another race. Secret society of reptilians that look just like you. That rule at the top of the world. often times in war the leaders at the top make a deal for more territory.
    CAM

I have done alot of research into these subjects have not found any inconsistencies what so ever from Cooper to Jason Martell to David Sereda and so on...with so much of the info right in your face and you still disbelieve then this man is quite correct when he says you can have 10tons of proof and you will still say NO. For those who say Yes good for you for opening up your mind.
    Anonymous

ahahah...look guys
    jordan maxwell and william cooper looks the same ! there's something strange in this
    Speaker Bill Cooper Was Murdered

Cooper was murdered shortly after making this video presentation. Do not wathc this if your do not want to know the truth. His book is interesting.
    Anonymous

All this talk about religion. People tend to forget all prophecies were written by man!
    a.i.f.

get tired of religion.waiste of time
    Anonymous

Everybody should see the Total Onslaught series by Dr. Walter Veith search for 'total onslaught' in google video He has access to occult sources like Morals & Dogma and The Secret Doctrine revealing the true satanic teachings and history of esoteric secret societies and their plans for a one world satanic order. This is the truth! It is happening right before our eyes, prophecy is fulfilling. Be joyful because the Lord is coming. i can't wait
    Anonymous

We are living in the end times.
    Put your faith in Jesus Christ because this has all been prophecied. Within a few years there will be great turmoil, the maitreya antichrist fake-messiah and eventually the new world satanic order, just like the bible says. Get down on your knees and pray for forgiveness for your salvation and eternal life is in Jesus and nobody and nothing else.
    heavenly-link

A brutish Man knoweth not
    neither doth a fool understand this. when the
    wicked spring as the grass. and when all of the workers of iniquity do flourish:
    it is that they shall be destroyed forever.
    A Slave

for more information
    type zeitgeist, for video google
    aaron

no matter how thin you slice something, theres always two sides...
    through paranoia one can find evil and fault.
    Aliceinwonderland

it's time for a revolution.
    the real enemy is the elite "rich". bush's "haves" and "have mores".
    Aliceinwonderland

Bush / Republicans stoled the first maybe second election.
    911 if you watch closely at the towers do not look like a plane brought it down as much as explosives inside
    Everyone except me waving american flags on their huge suvs like nazi mobiles
    Lies lies and more lies from Bush
    Our media is not telling us anything that's really going on and corporate america has taken over.
    and the lists of people killed when they have tried to educate the public is getting longer.
    paranoid gangsta

this has made me lose any guilt or second thoughts for not bein part of the system....,,
    Matey

BTW if you havent, watch the video called '911 stranger than fiction' at least part 1 and 2 you will grasp whats going on.
    the history books are ful of it so are the media and movies. it is all controlled.
    the british gov is the snake couldnt beat washington so they went about it the other ways but put leash on america then created israel and passed it the leash. now usa is their contractor. we pay!
    Matey

As Bill said, "If you dont believe me get off your lazy butts and do your own digging"!
    any way I am not too surprised to see a few gov. merceneries in here.
    btw did not know Tesla was murdered? I know jp morgan was a jerk to him didnt know bush was either?
    Uncle Sane

is more than credible, seeing as anyone with google and average iq can find the documents for REX 84, FEMA's command and control of the population and their chipping plans.
    Uncle Sane

Look he even tells you that he could be wrong and that he's just going on what he has personally seen. in an age where we have all been taught not to trust anything we can not touch, taste, smell or destroy. Here the man presents documents, official looking; yet no one wants to believe him. suspend disbelief even for a moment, most of it makes sense from that perspective, however while alien visitors and alien implants are rather far fetched, his information on World Government, and the NWO.
    watch all of it
    14/08/2007 Mark as Spam
    This website has more videos like this. This video was linked on it. they have put together a lot of good videos. pass the link around http://www.funzulu.com/video.php?PID=1#
    Anonymous

This is not Jordan Maxwell you idiot...
    Anonymous

I meant Bill Cooper, not Smith.
    Anonymous

Bill Smith is NOT dead. Check out Jordan Maxwell videos. He is the SAME man.
    BloodFlower
    11/08/2007 Mark as Spam
    First...DON'T TAKE THE CHIP!!!! Oh, yea and why should we care so much?? We are all family here, our children's children and so on. Don't the generations after us deserve more? And if Reincarnation is true, do we want to come back to the same bulls**t?
    pirateman1968
    09/08/2007 Mark as Spam
    The Jesuits and the Roman Catholic pope Benedict- a German nationality Are thos behind the deception. THE GENERAL PUBLIC WILL BELIEVE ANYTING THE MEDIA HAS TO SAY. THAT IS A FACT. ! THOSE ARE CALLED 'SHEEPLE" i WOULD LOVE A COMMENT

09/08/2007 Mark as Spam
    The Jesuit's are responsible for all world wars and all government cover ups within the 13 colonies. This is no longer a sovereign nation, and has not been for a very long time.
    pirateman1968
    09/08/2007 Mark as Spam
    This man tells the truth. Those of you who are not in the light of the subject need not apply. Good and Evil work in parallel. Because this is the deception that is SOLD to the general public. The public have been conditioned for a very long time that they believe what ever is on the TV. Fox News, ABC, NBC CBS etc.....Disney owns one of these groups? The child loving group of people that in my time was "Beach blanket bingo". Do we question what we know in our hearts...what we have always known as the truth?
    doxonot
    06/08/2007 Mark as Spam
    Check out alienshift.com and put Cooper in Context.
    dimphil
    02/08/2007 Mark as Spam
    This is the ultimate smoking gun on UFO, ALIEN conspiracies with JFK to boot. A must see in entirety for anyone seriously interested in the alien and ufo phenomenon.
    Anonymous
    28/07/2007 Mark as Spam
    wow alex jones = protoge CIA agent
    nwo ufo
    oni
    naval intelligence
    aaron
    20/07/2007 Mark as Spam
    this vid is so entertaining and curiously weird tha i came back to finish
    aaron
    19/07/2007 Mark as Spam
    what a bunch of nonsense. This is a rambling, paranoid madman who wants nothing but to call attention to himself. Its a shame he didn't seek professional psychiatric help before his death which is completely his doing, as he shot first at officers.
    lalala
    19/07/2007 Mark as Spam
    He looks like a younger Jordan Maxwell
    aaron
    18/07/2007 Mark as Spam
    "people will say anything for money"
    thats the truth...
    And ofcourse.. the conspiracy nuts need something to occupy their knowledge intake..
    unfortunately its garbage like this that drives these somewhat intelligent people into the dark abyss of paranoia and anti-govt sentiment... I will pray for all of you!!
    OPENED EYES
    16/07/2007 Mark as Spam
    I believe it's all real, all of the research on this from other's fit together and confirm one an other. That's how I know it's true.
    War Crimes
    30/05/2007 Mark as Spam
    Lori, you need to get his book "Behold a Pale Horse" it has his entire military service record in it. He left the Air Force and joined the Navy where he worked in intelligence and saw a huge flying disc while out on a submarine in the middle of the pacific. Watch "BUSH JFK" to get more of that piece of the puzzle and yes 'disclosure project' is Absolutely damning for all the critics who try to dismiss the PROPHECY! and the CONSPIRACIES of the Masons who are aligned with the Devil! OWN the NWO! Info War
    Major Prophet
    30/05/2007 Mark as Spam
    Watch the "Disclosure Project" Gary Mckinnon is the guy who hacked into NASA he saw UFO's on their satellite images! These are extremely credable people saying that Alien technology is in Area 51 including Antigravity - Rotating superfluids, Invisibility - Metamaterials and Surface Plasmons, Composite Quasicrystal alloys make "indestructable" materials that only weigh a feather! UFO's and Aliens are REAL. Who's got proof Against it? Roswell Was NOT a weather balloon!
    dark
    04/05/2007 Mark as Spam
    educate others?
    that im a nut?
    for moms
    20/04/2007 Mark as Spam
    teach your kids about
    guns so at least your street can be last to surrender.
    Friend of Bill C
    17/04/2007 Mark as Spam
    HE WAS MURDERED! and silenced
    BY A DARK HORSE.
    a black traffic cop
    before sept 2001
    Along with putting Tim Mc veigh down like a dog.. No more answers or info from them.
    You are next!
    Friend of Bill C
    17/04/2007 Mark as Spam
    His information has been ripped off by so many fools.
    and used for their own glorification.

Sharky is offline Right Might over Right Wrong(J. Swift) late 1600's User Rank

I have the book also.
    In genesis you will find that there were giants on the Earth(Nephlim) Men of Old .
    They were the offspring of "the sons of God " who saw the daughters of man and desired them and went and procreated with them. Their offspring were given wisdom and knowhow they were not to have for their time(Atlantians?)They were great in power. Breed between human and Angel that fell with the Evil one.
    The whole of Human race was corrupted through genetics. But one whose gene line straight to Adam was not(pure human gene) Noah. They say because he was the only one without hatred in his heart(genes") maybe?
    When God destroyed the earth some went underground and were not destroyed. They are still amongst us.
    They seem Human , but are the men of influence. Since they are Part Angel(spirit beings) they can take on appearances of other beings to deceive man.
    We face spiritual warfare. Forces that can appear as angels of light.(alien maybe?)To deceive even the elite of God.
    We call God the creator who we can't see. Christ who was implanted in the Daughter of man in order to believe in the great creator and not the great deceiver(the evil force in our universe)
    Bible says he is the Prince of (rules) the Air .
    He always tries to get Gods creation to corrupt it away from the ways of the Creator by posing the same question he posed to Eve.
    "Did God really say"
    These Nephilm are of the corrupt Gene pool. These are the ones of great power and wish destruction on Man, Gods creation which was perfect.
    Through envy of God this has come about. But, he who loves His creation gave us a way out through His Grace , by sending His seed to Die for our corruption to a new life knowing Him and to be rid of our old selfish ways and hatred and envy as was planted by the Evil one by way of the first Sin.
    I will not call God an Alien, (my creator), but I will call Alien to the Evil one and his cohorts.(after all God created them)
    They are not of this world. They want to destroy what God has created.
    Sharky
    Last edited by Sharky; 02-05-2008 at 11:09 AM.

http://vp.video.google.com/videodown...85813912005672

ABSOLUTELY MIND BOGGLING!!!!!Theses are just some of the topics covered:1 - Personal and family background
    2 - Kennedy assasination and Zapruder film with much other footage of the day, with narration!
    3 - UFO’s and the agenda to use an alien threat to get rid of nation states, our constitution and to bring in a New World Order
    4 - Implants
    5 - Explains provokers and reasons for Desert Storm
    6 - There are occasional date and time subtitles to prove originality
    7 - Second amendment issues
    8 - Footage of UFO’s
    9 - Slide show on all of the subjects and reads the documents aloud
    10 - Majesty 12 and it’s members
    11 - Population control
    12 - Club of Rome
    13 - New regions of world government and why the free trade agreements were made between
    Canada and the USA, because we are to be one of the regions
    14 - The new Constitution of the U.S., who wrote it and the cost
    15 - 10 regions of the planned world gevernment
    16 - Colonization of other planets (moon and mars)
    17 - NASA Cover Ups
    18 - Massive amounts of moon annomalies
    19 - Report from Iron Mountain
    20 - Star Wars Satellite System (its real uses)and reasons for control of connecting all money transactions
    Internationally and transportation to lock down people where you want them and when.

“Bill Coopers ultimate video; Behold A Pale Horse”

A Bill Cooper epic, The Secret Gov’t,UFO’s and his book: ‘Behold A Pale Horse’

Among other things he covers: personal and family history; Kennedy assasination with NARRATED footage from Zapruder and other rare footage;UFO’s and the agenda to use the alien threat to rid the world of individual nation states, the U.S. constitution, and bring about a one world government with an already written constitution;Implants;Explains reasons for desert shield/storm;occasional date and time subtitles; 2nd amendament issues;shows footage of UFO’s; Bill does an excellent slide show and reads the documents aloud;covers Majesty 12 and it’s members;population control;Club of Rome; new regions of the world and the resons for free trade between the U.S. and Canada; New Constitutionof the U.S. already written; ten regions of world government;Colonization of other planets (moon & Mars) and a massive amount of photo anomolies;report from Iron Mountain;Star Wars defense system and its use to monitor and control international and money transfers.Released 02/23/91
    4hr. 38min. 30sec.Warning About Illuminati Conspiracy by GREG SZYMANSKI

“MAJESTY TWELVE stated that the first terrorist attack in the United States … would occur in a large city such as New York or Los Angeles. Based upon that statement I accurately predicted that it would occur in New York, and it did when the World Trade Center was bombed.

“MAJESTY TWELVE stated that terrorism would continue until the American People consented to be completely and thoroughly disarmed. The document stated that the second major target would be ’somewhere in the heartland such as Oklahoma City.’ The actual target was not named. Since the document was not specific as to the actual target and its location, I did not predict Oklahoma City… but my prediction of continued terrorist attacks including major attacks upon the ‘heartland’ of America was accurate.”

William Cooper, a former military intelligence officer and world renowned lecturer and writer, was killed in a suspicious 2001 police shootout in his Arizona home. Author of the best selling underground book of all time, “Behold A Pale Horse,” his top secret intelligence document discoveries provide proof positive the Illuminati intends mass destruction of half the world’s population, reaching its diabolical goal in what the author terms ‘the age of deception.

source:
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...85813912005672

Milton William Cooper (May 6, 1943 - November 5, 2001) was an American writer and shortwave broadcaster. Cooper came to public awareness in the late 1980s and is better known as just Bill Cooper or William.

Cooper’s father was an officer in the United States Air Force. Cooper graduated in 1961 from Yamato High School in Japan, and enlisted in the United States Air Force. He was honorably discharged in 1965, and enlisted in the U.S. Navy in December of that year. He served in Vietnam, rising to the rank of petty officer. Cooper was awarded the Navy Commendation Medal with combat V and the Navy Achievement medal with combat V. He was honorably discharged in 1974.[1]

The Secret Government

Cooper’s earliest notoriety developed among UFO enthusiasts, as he promoted UFO conspiracy theories, Kennedy assassination theories, and theories about a New World Order conspiracy.

Jerome Clark writes that “Cooper told his lurid and outlandish claim as if it were so self-evidently true that sources or supporting data were irrelevant.” (Clark, 1998, 162) In many ways, his accounts were similar to earlier UFO reports: UFOs had crashed, the ships and their alien pilots had been recovered, and the government made agreements with aliens. Cooper further detailed his arguments in a self-published pamphlet, “The Secret Government: The Origin, Identity and Purpose of MJ-12″.[2]

The pamphlet contains multiple claims: UFOs had been crashing on Earth by the dozens since the mid-1940s, and Secretary of Defense James Forrestal threatened to publicize the fact and was killed to prevent him from doing so; in 1954 “His Omnipotent Highness Krlll”—leader of a species living on a planet orbiting Betelgeuse—appeared on earth and suggested a treaty: The aliens would abduct humans and wipe their memories of the event in exchange for sharing their technology. U.S. officials feared the aliens’ superior technology, and felt they had no choice but to accept the conditions offered by the aliens.

Aliens quickly broke the treaty, kidnapping and killing humans and livestock. The Cold War, Cooper says, was largely a façade in that the United States and the Soviet Union were actually in close collaboration, both to combat the aliens and to pave the way for a totalitarian one world government. The Majestic 12 committee began selling drugs to raise funds to combat the aliens, reports Cooper, and President John F. Kennedy was assassinated when he objected. Cooper borrowed liberally from Alternative 3, a tongue-in-cheek Anglia Television prank program, arguing that these views were masquaraded as comedy to undermine those very ideas.

Book: ‘Behold a Pale Horse’

Many ufologists striving for legitimacy ignored Cooper, yet he became a popular speaker on the UFO lecture circuit, and expanded his account into the book Behold A Pale Horse, ISBN 0-929385-22-5.

Cooper is perhaps best known for this 1991 book which details many of his claims about various conspiracy theories. The title is from the Bible, Revelation 6:8: “And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.” The book includes the text of The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, an infamous anti-Semitic hoax document. Cooper placed a notice at the beginning of the chapter that the Protocols were not Jewish in origin but were disguised as such.

Written after Cooper had been a member of the US Naval Intelligence Briefing Team of the Commander in Chief of the United States Pacific Fleet, Behold a Pale Horse details Cooper’s claims about the influence of UFOs on the US government, the New World Order, the assassination of President Kennedy, and the Apollo Moon landing.

Radio host, author & political activist

William Cooper was also a radio host, author and political activist known for his best-selling underground book titled Behold A Pale Horse and his worldwide shortwave radio show Hour of the Time. Cooper was also known for his court battle with the IRS. He and Wayne Bentson co-researched the related CAJI News Service brief titled BATF/IRS — Criminal Fraud[3] where he alleges a history of crimes committed by the Internal Revenue Service, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms and the Department of the Treasury. The article was first published in Veritas magazine, issue #6, from September 1995. In the article, he asserts that the IRS is actually the same organization as the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms.

He claimed that a Form 1040 is the income tax return for a nonresident alien citizen of the U.S. Virgin Islands residing within one of the 50 States of the Union known as the United States of America. He also claimed that in Internal Revenue Service publication 6209 - Computer Codes for IRS, TC 150 is the code for Virgin Island returns and codes 300 through 398 are “U.S. and UK Tax Treaty claims involving taxes on narcotics which were financed in the Cayman Islands and imported into the Virgin Islands.” Cooper supposedly filed Freedom of Information Act requests for the Individual Master File of people experiencing tax problems and every return was found to contain those codes, except those coded as Guam returns. He claimed that “the Citizen is being taxed on income derived from importing narcotics, alcohol, tobacco, or firearms into the United States, or one of its territories or possessions, from a foreign country, or from Guam, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, or into the Virgin Islands from the Cayman Islands.”[3]

He had also produced several documentaries covering subjects such as the John F. Kennedy assassination and government ‘black projects’.

Cooper’s detractors labeled him a conspiracy theorist because of his publications, a charge Cooper vehemently denied despite the fact that, in his own writings, he stated:

Investigation of the alleged Internal Revenue Service and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms has disclosed a broad, premeditated conspiracy to defraud the Citizens of the United States of America. Examination of the United States Code, the Code of Federal Regulations, the Statutes at Large, Congressional Record, the Federal Register, and Internal Revenue manuals too numerous to list, reveals a crime of such magnitude that words cannot adequately describe the betrayal of the American people. What we uncovered has clearly been designed to circumvent the limitations of the Constitution for the United States of America and to implement the Communist Manifesto within the 50 States. Marx and Engels claimed that, in the effort to create a classless society, a “graduated income tax” could be used as a weapon to destroy the middle class. [ . . . ] Through the clever use of language, the government promotes the fraud.[4]

Throughout the late 1980s, Cooper was a controversial figure in the UFO research community. For the most part, he followed many of the claims of John Lear, specifically, that the government of the United States has had contact and has entered into a bargain with an extraterrestrial society and that those ETs were responsible for abductions. He circulated materials on Usenet as well as the old Paranet BBS. Notable among them was a Petition to Indict those involved with the UFO cover-up. His UFO beliefs of the time are well described in Behold a Pale Horse.

In later years, Cooper recanted his UFO-oriented beliefs, asserting that they were in fact part of the Illuminati plot to subjugate the United States.

William Cooper founded Harvest Trust, the CAJI News Service, Veritas newspaper, The Intelligence Service, and Harvest Publications. Under his leadership Harvest Trust ventured into publishing. The first book under the Harvest Trust imprint was Oklahoma City: Day One (ISBN 0-9653307-1-0), by Michele Marie Moore about the Oklahoma City bombing. In 1998 Veritas and Harvest Publications was sold to Hallmark Creative Corporation along with the copyright and all rights to all written material produced or ever to be produced by William Cooper including Behold A Pale Horse and Oklahoma City: Day One. Hallmark Creative Corporation has contracted to ensure this material is always available to the public.[5]

An advocate for free radio, Cooper operated the unlicensed Independence Foundation Trust at 101.1 FM in Eagar, Arizona. Cooper claimed to have helped over 700 low power FM affiliate stations get equipped and on the air.

An outspoken critic of what he considered US government abuses, Cooper was charged with various crimes, including tax evasion from 1992 to 1994, and bank fraud for giving false information on a loan application.

In the 1990s Cooper’s interest moved from UFOs, to covert government programs, and finally to the militia movement. He concluded that all UFO reports were New World Order propaganda.

By 1998 Cooper was living in Arizona. There were warrants for his arrest on charges of tax evasion and bank fraud. Cooper said he would meet with armed resistance any attempt to execute what the constitution defines as “unlawful warrants.” Later a warrant was issued for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, following a dispute with a local man.[6] In July and September 2001, Cooper was accused of using a handgun to threaten passersby near his home in Eagar, Arizona.

The circumstances surrounding Cooper’s death are controversial. On November 5, 2001, officers of the Apache County Sheriff’s Office decided to serve Cooper a warrant based on the above-mentioned charges.[citation needed] For reasons not explained, the Sheriff’s Office sent deputies to Cooper’s home at approximately 11:00PM, and instead of knocking on his door and announcing themselves, the deputies attempted to lure Cooper from his house by posing as civilians playing loud music on or near his property.[citation needed] Cooper, who was an above the knee amputee, went down to investigate the scene in his truck.[citation needed] It is disputed as to whether the deputies identified themselves or tried to serve an arrest warrant at that time.[citation needed] Nevertheless, Cooper announced he was returning to his house to contact the Eagar Police Department, either to verify the warrant or to contact the local authorities in order to report what he may have still believed was a real disturbance.[citation needed] Before he could do so however, the sheriff’s deputies tried to apprehend him, at which point they began shooting. Cooper was armed and one deputy was wounded. Another deputy returned fire, killing Cooper.[7]

1. ^ Cooper, Milton William (1991). Behold a Pale Horse. Light Technology Publications. ISBN 0-929385-22-5.
    2. ^ Cooper, Milton William (1989). The Secret Government: The Origin, Identity, and Purpose of MJ-12. totse.com. Retrieved on 2006-07-28.
    3. ^ a b Cooper, William (1995). BATF/IRS — Criminal Fraud. Veritas. supremelaw.org. Retrieved on 2006-08-12.
    4. ^ “BATF/IRS - Criminal Fraud”, Veritas (issue no. 6, September 1995).[1]
    5. ^ William Cooper: A Short Biography. hourofthetime.com (2002). Retrieved on 2006-08-12.
    6. ^ News Services. “Suspect is killed in shootout with deputies”, Nation/World Briefs Column, St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Inc., 2001-11-07, p. A10. Retrieved on 2006-07-29.
    7. ^ Sieveking, Paul. “How a conspiracy theorist lost the plot”, Sunday Telegraph(London), The Telegraph Group Limited, 2001-12-02, p. 41. Retrieved on 2006-07-29.

* Barkun, Michael (2003). A Culture of Conspiracy: Apocalyptic Visions in Contemporary America. University of California Press. ISBN 0-520-23805-2.
    * Jerome Clark, The Ufo Book: Encyclopedia of the Extraterrestrial, Visible Ink, 1998, ISBN 1-57859-029-9
    * Montes, Eduardo. “Militia figure killed after shooting deputy”, The Associated Press State & Local Wire, Associated Press, 2001-11-06. Retrieved on 2006-08-13.
    * Shaffer, Mark. “Officers kill militia voice”, The Arizona Republic, 2001-11-07. Retrieved on 2006-08-13.
    * Biography of Cooper at hourofthetime.com
    * The document MAJESTYTWELVE outlines Cooper’s beliefs and theories at the time of his death.
    * Radio Free Vermont airs classic episodes of Cooper’s show plus new episodes of Hour Of The Time, hosted by Doyel Shamley and Robert Houghton. Flagship station of the ‘World Wide Freedom Radio Network’.

Retrieved from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milton_William_Cooper

http://www.hourofthetime.com/Hour_of...HOTT_HOME.html

more here
    http://www.need2know.eu/?cat=16

Support his Legacy:

RadioFreeVermont.org

hourofthetime.com

hourofthetime.shoppingcartsplus.com

Hour_of_the_Time/SHOP.html