+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Exams

Exams

happy at the fact that i have only 1 exam left. The physics one was a bitch but at least the next thing on the syllabus is cosmology which i love. Biology is always interesting but theres too much to remember(still i loved making and counting babies in a petri dish but i don't think ill get the chance on my next course). Maths is almost always disgusting(which is why i want to do it for uni)

Still, it leads me to wonder if there are any methods which are better than exams to track someones progress.

Thoughts?

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

Re: Exams

Ahhhhhhh......the exuberance of youth....drink it in, savor it, roll around in it....nothing is better than the years of college.

If I only knew that back then.

Quote Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
    Ahhhhhhh......the exuberance of youth....drink it in, savor it, roll around in it....nothing is better than the years of college.

If I only knew that back then.
    Lol these are some of the best days of my life but alas, it is human nature to look forward to the future while ignoring the present and that is all i can do right now

I prefer assignments to exams but it's hard to prevent someone that is slack from copying another's work. Our exams usually count for at least 80%, so if you're having a bad day on the exam day then you're out of luck.

Like Kazza, exams are basically my entire grade. Dont blow them off. don't forget to have some fun also, but don't go overboard. all things in moderation, including moderation. (i hate when people tell me that, but it is good advice.)

Good luck from a fellow student.: