+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Xango

Xango

I have a friend that recently stared her own Xango bussines. it'a all about some miracle juice, or something. I would like to know if anyone know's anything about it and if anyone can give me information about that.

Thanks

Re: Xango

Good Stuff! I've tried it before. At first you might have a touch of diahrea (can't spell today!) but that's just it cleaning out your system. It really helps your body!! I know for me, it really helped out during that time of the month. Its usually ALWAYS hard on me.. But, when I use Xango.. no cramps.. Its great! it helps with tons of other stuff too! Its legit!:spin2:

I was skeptic about this drink at first. don't know why but im always a little when the product is network marketed. But my step dad bought some and I've taking it daily just for the energy. Now, this might get a little weird but i must say it. Lets just say regular use of this drink does make wonders, i mean LASTING WONDERS in the bedroom.

www.lorenzollc.blogspot.com

The product might be great but you will not make money from it.

oh man. yeah. its a scam. where to begin?
    their top salesman, sherman unkefer spent 8 years in prison for FRAUD! he's still tied up in lawsuits because he stole millions from people went to jail and won't pay it back, while all his money is in some trust in the cayman islands. apparently he was also having an affair with his daughter in law while his wife was dying of cancer. so yeah he's a real classy fellow.

as for the science behind the juice? the doctors who write all the literature on it are Dr. Templeman and Dr. Morton. Xango Lied to the FDA and continues to lie saying that they have no relationship financial or otherwise to these doctors (because if they did they would be legally accountable for all the lies that were found by the FDA in the material they write)

so it turns out, they are BOTH family members. dr. david morton is the brother of the founders, and Templeman is his father in Law. on top of that, templeman routinely says "i dont work for Xango" but if you look up his financial contributions, in a donation to mit romney, he lists his occupation as "xango executive". these guys are just lying out their eyeballs to cancer patients and other people. its sick.

the other spokesperson, dr. shawn talbott was fined multi millions of dollars by the FTC for lying.

and what could you even say about the juice? they wont even disclose how much actual mangosteen is in it, with 8 other juice CONCENTRATES, its NOT organic, its pasteurized, killing nutrients did happen to be left in it. the hawaii journal of health absolutely RIPPED APART Xango's "science" showing that all the studies were paid for by xango and used manipulative tactics to deceptively convey positive outcomes.

additionally this company has been hammered by ABC, time magazine, forbes, the american cancer society, and sloan kettering, to name a few.

as far as income opportunity? its a joke. just look up the average annual income report for yourself, and plug in the percentages of people in each level. virtually NO ONE but these liars at the top make money in this company.

they have already been shut down for being a pyramid scheme in italy and Germany (and when they tested the juice for mangosteen content in Germany they said it didn't even have enough to qualify as a novelty food)
    and they are now being protested heavily in Russia and Kazakhstan.

this article suggests they are already collapsing under their own corruption:

http://www.businessforhome.org/2012/...aud-in-russia/

so, yeah, if I had to guess, I'd say Xango is a scam, definitely deceptive, probably will turn out to be illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by psychic View Post
    I have a friend that recently stared her own Xango bussines. it'a all about some miracle juice, or something. I would like to know if anyone know's anything about it and if anyone can give me information about that.

Thanks
    Xango has never promoted itself as a "miracle" juice. Go to the Xango website (http://www.xango.com) and get info on the company. It has been around a long time in an industry where few companies survive long-term.

Now about their flagship product, the Xango juice...

I'm not debating whether there's enough mangosteen in the product or not. It's like asking how many oranges are in orange juice. You either like the product or you don't. Xango has added numerous products to their product line so it's not just about the juice.

Miracle juice, what is the juice doing exactly?