+ Reply to Thread

Sharky is offline Right Might over Right Wrong(J. Swift) late 1600's User Rank

AIDS the no cure lie!

Greetings,
    This is to dis spell the rumor that there is no Aids cure as of yet.
    Imusil was patented in 1996 by Haliharbton Ind. in Isreal. there were human tests conducted and it was found that it arrested in place and people with aids stared to recover and blood cells and immune systems started to recover and they were cured of Wasting syndrome and dementia which are the main killers of Aids.
    Marantec Industries in Rhode island has purchased patent rights and are now putting to market a topical form for rashes and cuts.
    Aids came about in monies aloted to a program named Naomi (negroes are only momentary individuals)
    Funding was approved by Richard Nixon (President)
    Dr. Lyod Graves is the Alpha man living in San Diego Cal. who had recieved a transfusion of Imusil and is still alive by the cure. You can look him up on line and Imusil patent history.
    Please spread this info.
    Reason I found this is because my good friend Gary and Brother Billy and sister Betsy died from Aids and I needed info on the real cause. they shared needles also with my cousin. Except for Art(cousin) they received a Hepitis C vaccine in 1979 and in 1989 came down with Aids except for my cousin and he never got Aids. Him and Billy and Betsy always shared needles always, always. But hes OK.
    Sharky

Re: AIDS the no cure lie!

We invented aids, we might as well have a freakin cure for it.

this post probably belongs in the conspiracy theory zone also.

Thank you rally racer for the info on posting it on conspiracy thread. i am new at this and am learning my way around.
    I'll post it there , but info is true for all to find out.
    Sharky

Here again, addressing your post. Yes, there is a remedy for AIDS, you will read about it at the Conspiracy Forum. This one was originally to cure CANCERS still selling and has been out there for ages, over 40 years or more. They found out that it puts people into remission with AIDS. This one is based in the USA. It puts people into remission and cures them of other ailments. THE GOV and big pharma do not want a cure or to let the other cures be found. They want to use toxic drugs tthat are KILLING THEM with aids and other cancers and other auto-immune illnesses. YES, I have known about this cure for AIDS since 1995.

I was online the other day, looking for ALTERNATIVE CURES for cancers. My friend's friend has cancer, she has done all the CHEMO there is. The Doctor has given up on her, this last treatment she was doing the doctor said was the last of the last. She has been battling cancer for 2 years. She is mighty strong and her character has been OPPTISMISTIC all the way. SHe had a CAT SCAN the other day. THe cancer is still behind the Kidney area. There is no way to get rid of it. So I decided to see if there are Alternatives, I know there is, because I suggested them before, but the gal rather go the conventional and most toxic way. Once on CHEMO for that many years most people DIE. But all the good cells are like destroyed. So I found other TREATMENTS that I never heard of.... so while reading it I found, not only do they put cancer into remission and even CURE them ( a dirty word to the FDA and the doctors) Well it works on the AIDs/HIV VIRUS ( scientist made for the gov to rid of the gay population in the usa and get rid of the black people in Africa) So there are many ALTERNATIVE TREATMENTS to put the virus off the track so to speak. Glad to share this information with anyone reading. Later I will tell you what works for HIV/AIDS.

Since we can't get imusil, there is something you can try.
    i had colon cancer and sought non-traditional treatments. I know of a women who is an Herbalist in town and told me about Frankinsense pure oil. many people have gone into remission using it.
    I took 4 drops in 4 oz of water and i am cured after several months.
    contact me separately and i will get you in touch with her.
    sharky:1crysad:

Galaxy, sorry to hear about your friend. I'm sorry I dont have anything to offer.

Sharky, nice job with the alternative cure.

Good luck to all of you. I'm sorry I didnt know what to say, but I had to say something.

Thanks rally racer for your comment.
    There is another herbal medicine called Padma 18(Tibetin)that is like draino for the heart. It will unclog plaque in the worst conditions. I took it after I had a heart attack .
    I am doing just fine and it is now gone.
    There are things out there that do work.
    This herbalist I know in town has a wealth of info. But she needs someone to convince her to write a book.
    She works for unemployment in town a real waste of her knowledge.
    Since I have had 8 concussions I can't remember where her phone number is written down. but, I'll go to her office and get her to post Her # or e-mail.
    Also forgive me for sometimes not making some sense of things, I have an anger management problem and some things Like AIDS and War get me going.
    I have been DOA'ed twice have ADD, and 180 broken bones and tortured, 8 fractured Skull injuries and I have lost a foot, but they reattached it. I love and wish Love for all people.
    To much has happened and I only wish I could have a memory, so as to remember I get mad to easily, but don't mean any harm.
    Sharky

Its fine. Its always great to have someone share their knowledge for the betterment of the rest of us or just for fun.

Don't you worry about getting angry... most of us are angry the way the GOV has lied about this and that and have torn up people's families and caused so much heart ache and killed people for their own personal gain. I am sorry to hear about all your injuires but surprise to hear about all the alternative meds that I have never heard about. Tell that lady to write her book, she can go online and find a place that makes the books for her in paper back well like loose leaf type of book, Sorry I dont remember how I found it but she will know how to do a search on that. ***********************************************88 Frankinscence is also good for curing skin cancer, but it has to be mixed with other oils and I think a carrier oil such as almond and jojoba oil. ************************************************** Jojoba Oil and Rosemary is good for dry skin and these two suppose to erase wrinkles. I read other rememdies good for wrinkles online. ************************************************** This lady that has the cancer she was cured of Ovarian cancer but she used RADIATION. As you might know, RADIATION will cause other cancers to form, some people it happens quicker and other it takes years and some not at all. So she developed her second cancer when she they said she was CURED. It happened immediately for her, so she did CHEMO ... CHEMO is toxic poison and the cure rate if they make it is only 2.5% person make it and then CHEMO is a fact, to cause other cancers in the body. I will write more about this so others can get to know, because PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW THAT IT KILLS over 3 million people a year. And many do not know there is such a thing called ALTERNATIVE TREATMENTS. THEY SIMPLY DO NOT KNOW THIS, so hard to comprehend this but they do not know and their doctor is not going to tell them, why should they when CHEMO MAKES the doctors RICH and the CHEMO drug companies rich. THEY GOT TO UNDERSTAND that CANCER is a BIG BUSINESS. ************************************************** * So the CHEMO did nothing so I forgot how long she was on it and she was told she have to drink lots a water per day, because it would DAMAGE her kidneys etc. So her doctor put her on another CHEMO, did not work and put her on another one. NOTHING... this cancer is in her LYMPH NODES and behind her KIDNEY. I have been searching online again for more natural remedies. BUT YOU MUST KEEP TAKING THINGS to improve your IMMUNE SYSTEM. One is made from MUSHROOMS.. proven fact to get the immune system up to par but one needs to keep on taking it. I HAVE SO MUCH TO WRITE TO YOU LATER. I looked last year for her but she wanted to to CHEMO, the doctor must of really brainwashed her... they got to remember wow, look at all the money I will be making... SCUMBAGS they are nothing but SICK SCUMBAGS. ************************************************** ALRIGHT, I know about the flaxseed oil from the bottle with cottage cheese, must be organic cottage cheese. THIS will get rid of cancers and tumors and I just found out if the Cancer has mestasis, SPREAD, this will kill the cancer cells, it kills it. So this man who started this forum make sure you keep taking this, for your health. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I wrote her out over 90 pages of things ...... so i hope she listens. ************************************************** THERE is a cure for aids and keeps people in REMISSION it is called PROTOCEL put that in your search you will find many articles to read about it. IT CURES CANCERS, MS, Parkinson and a host of other problems. ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE WONDERS. THERE IS also GRAVIOLA FOR CANCERS that is 100,000 times stronger than CHEMO but it is not a drug or chemical. Put that in your search. ************************************************** THEREA IS NO MEDICAL TEST THAT CAN PROVE A PERSON HAS ADD. It is something the SHRINKS have made up to put people on DRUGS so they can make money and the drug companies can make money. I watched this program on tv with people who TELL THE TRUTH. NOT ONE MEDICAL TEST is done on people that they tell a person has ADD. THey will ask the people and children and teenagers all these trick questions, but they are yes and no questions. YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED YOU DO NOT HAVE ADD. Get off those lethal drugs NNO NOWNWOWNWNOWNWNWNOOWOW I AM SO ANGRY about all the lies they tell parents... WE GOT A RIGHT TO BE SO ANGRY..... I AM AS ANGRY as can be!!!!!! LISTEN, IF WE ALL TOOK THAT TEST, WITH ALL THE QUESTIONS THE WHOLE WORLD OF PEOPLE WOULD BE CLASSIFIED AS >>>>>>>>>>> ADD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ALL THE POPULATION IS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ADD>>>>>>>>>>>>> WAKE UP YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMEDDDDDDDDDDD