+ Reply to Thread

Why do Jews spit on Christians in Israel?

Christians in Jerusalem want Jews to stop spitting on them.
    Haaretz
    http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/pages/S...&itemNo=487412

According to Daniel Rossing, former adviser to the Religious Affairs Ministry on Christian affairs and director of a Jerusalem center for Christian-Jewish dialogue, there has been an increase in the number of such incidents recently, "as part of a general atmosphere of lack of tolerance in the country."

There are an increased number at certain times of year, such as during the Purim holiday."I know Christians who lock themselves indoors during the entire Purim holiday," he says.

Former adviser to the mayor on Christian affairs, Shmuel Evyatar, describes the situation as "a huge disgrace." He says most of the instigators are yeshiva students studying in the Old City who view the Christian religion with disdain.

"I'm sure the phenomenon would end as soon as rabbis and well-known educators denounce it. In practice, rabbis of yeshivas ignore or even encourage it," he says.

So why do Jews spit on Christians? What have Christians done to deserve this disgustingly filthy habit of Israeli Jews?

Re: Why do Jews spit on Christians in Israel?

"When here in Israel, the government finances the spitting on a cross, they are and will continue to be, quite silent. More than this, they help to finance it. United States taxpayers, who are of course mostly Christians, are financing at least half the Israeli budget, one way or another, and therefore the spitting on the cross too".

Do Christians in America enjoy turning a blind while Jews desecrate their religion? Do you enjoy paying for the destruction of your religion? Or are you just too scared of the anti-semite police knocking down your door while they spit on Jesus?

"Professor Israel Shahak is an Israeli citizen, former concentration camp inmate during WW II, and the founder of Israel's Human Rights League. His new book "Jewish History, Jewish Religion" about Jewish hatred and contempt toward Gentiles, is highly recommended".

Quote Originally Posted by UserName View Post
    So why do Jews spit on Christians? What have Christians done to deserve this disgustingly filthy habit of Israeli Jews?
    The murder on Oct. 7 of Rami Ayad, who worked at Gaza's Bible Society, has persuaded many in the 3,000-strong Christian community they are no longer welcome in Gaza. He had been stabbed several times and shot in the head. The Bible Society is primarily involved in offering charity to Muslim families, but Ayad had nevertheless been threatened several times.

Christians have been in Gaza since the fourth century, but Ayad's murder follows a series of incidents that has shaken the community's desire to stay. "Everything has changed. In the times of my father and grandfather, there was no difference between Muslims and Christians," said Ibrahim Ayad, a brother of the victim. "The Islamic revival has also brought intolerance in its wake." He estimated that 70% of the Christian community would leave when they had the opportunity. He said many Muslims perceived Christians as "kaffirs," or unbelievers, which meant they were not subject to the same laws as Muslims.

* The Christian population of the areas under the control of the Palestinian Authority (PA) has sharply declined in recent decades, as tens of thousands have abandoned their holy sites and ancestral properties to live abroad. Those who remain comprise a beleaguered and dwindling minority. In sharp contrast, Israel's Christian community has prospered and grown by at least 270 percent since the founding of the state.

* While Israel understands that the construction of the security barrier inconveniences some of the Christian communities living in its vicinity, Israel has shown sensitivity to Christian interests in planning the route of the barrier.

* The plight of Christian Arabs remaining in the PA is, in part, attributable to the adoption of Muslim religious law in the PA Constitution. Israel, by contrast, safeguards the religious freedom and holy places of its Christian (and Muslim) citizens. Indeed, in recent years Israel has been responsible for restoring many of the churches and monasteries under its jurisdiction.

* The growing strength of Islamic fundamentalism within the Palestinian national movement poses problems for Christians, who fear they will be deemed opponents of Islam and thereby risk becoming targets for Muslim extremists. This is exacerbated by the fact that Hamas holds substantial power and seeks to impose its radical Islamist identity on the entire population within the PA-controlled territories.

Thank you for demonstrating you "Jewishness" Kish, by dodging the question altogether.

Now lets get back to the subject, shall we?

"Father Pakrad Bourjekian, a spokesman for the Armenian church, said the attack was an extreme example of the harassment they receive every day. 'Every day the fanatical Jews turn their face to the wall or spit on the ground or at us when they see the crucifix,' he said".

Do you condone these filthy Jews spitting on Christians?

it seems to me that there is intolerance in all religions. however, from people that I have known who have interacted with the Zionists , it seems that they have an "attitude" that is tempered by the Holocaust and is far from forgiving. it also dislikes anyone who challenges them. all I can say is to partition Israel/West Bank into two separate areas. even if it means digging up religious/holy sites and moving them to oneside or another, and then stop the fighting.

Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong. User Rank

No... I say the answer lies in a neutron bomb. I think thats the most wonderful solution. Let everyone know about it well ahead of time - those that still fight there can be eradicated.

Bonuses about a neutron bomb:
    -The explosion is really rather small - about the size of an artillery shell.
    -Radiation is the real killer, with the entire area for 100's of miles being lethally irradiated, yet all structures remain intact.
    -Noone could claim ownership and lay claim to the area for a few hundred years. Entering the area would mean certain death by radiation.

It's like when two childred are fighting over a ball... for hours. The best way to settle it is for neither one to get it. It gets taken away and put out of reach for a while. The same idea works here. The whole area is totally unreachable for a while.

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

That would kind of kill the tourist industry if word gets out wouldn't it?

Christians would stop paying all those dollars to "wail" at the "wall".

Lady Mod

Thank you for demonstrating you "Jewishness" Kish, by dodging the question altogether.

Now lets get back to the subject, shall we?

"Father Pakrad Bourjekian, a spokesman for the Armenian church, said the attack was an extreme example of the harassment they receive every day. 'Every day the fanatical Jews turn their face to the wall or spit on the ground or at us when they see the crucifix,' he said".

No. I don't condone spitting (nor do I condone your use of the adjective 'filthy'). Neither do the vast majorities of Israelis, I'm sure.

From the ISRAELI newspaper HaAretz, not a zionistic publication:

" ... Both were questioned by police and the yeshiva student will be brought to trial. The Jerusalem District Court has meanwhile banned the student from approaching the Old City for 75 days.

erusalem municipal officials said they are aware of the problem but it has to be dealt with by the police. Shmuel Ben-Ruby, the police spokesman, said they had only two complaints from Christians in the past two years. He said that, in both cases, the culprits were caught and punished.

He said the police deploy an inordinately high number of patrols and special technology in the Old City and its surroundings in an attempt to keep order. "

Kishmeer (a variant of Kishmere) is a Philippine name and Tuches (sometimes written Tushes) means small elephant tusks. My mother, a Roman Catholic, originally from cebu, sold elephant tusks that she imported (illegally, I believe) from Africa and India.

Quote Originally Posted by KishmeernTuches View Post
    Kishmeer (a variant of Kishmere) is a Philippine name and Tuches (sometimes written Tushes) means small elephant tusks. My mother, a Roman Catholic, originally from cebu, sold elephant tusks that she imported (illegally, I believe) from Africa and India.
    I thought it was a variant of tush, meaning "the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on".

I'm happy to see you don't condone filthy Jews spitting on Christians. They are taught to do it by their rabbis and it is widespread. Do you think it is wise to teach your children to spit on others, tush?

I thought it was a variant of tush, meaning "the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on".

I'm happy to see you don't condone filthy Jews spitting on Christians. They are taught to do it by their rabbis and it is widespread. Do you think it is wise to teach your children to spit on others, tush?
    And yet you spit ( maybe not physically, but certainly figuratively) on Jews every time you post anything on the subject...You even find places to fling flem on them in unrelated topics...I ask you, is one different than the other...Maybe you should ask yourself that same question :frustrated:

BTW in case you were wondering, I don't condone spitting on someone either literally or figuratively...
    Last edited by jigglepete; 02-04-2008 at 03:28 PM. Reason: add text
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
    -Hunter S. Thompson