+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

9/11 is a government scam

Just watched this documentary last night - it's irrefutable proof that the government knew 9/11 was going to happen and didn't want to stop it:

9/11 Press for Truth

I defy any of the Republicans on this board to refute the facts presented in that documentary.

This is a MUST SEE movie. Go rent it.

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

Re: 9/11 is a government scam

How about you post one claim that the film makes, for those of us who haven't seen it.

Then we can research the claim.

Quote Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
    How about you post one claim that the film makes, for those of us who haven't seen it.

Then we can research the claim.
    How about you get off your lazy ass and google it.

Go to it. This one is "Game over" my friend.

The government knew it was going to happen and GLADLY let innocent people die. That is criminal - and evil.

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

This is a video you have to pay for? I guess truth has a price.

Quote Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
    This is a video you have to pay for? I guess truth has a price.
    I'm sure you can find it free on youtube.com or google. Get to searching and stop complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Truth-Bringer View Post
    I'm sure you can find it free on youtube.com or google. Get to searching and stop complaining.
    yea sink...we're still waiting...:nervouss:
    why not!
    Truth-Bringer is and honest poster...u ain't!

LOL...Funny!...You....posting about honesty!

All you do out here is lie! When called on it, you cannot produce the evidence to back it up!...BECAUSE IT ONLY EXISTS IN YOUR TINY VACANT SKULL.

You have been caught telling lies and when pointed out...you run away!

Just like the little cyber-b!tch you are.

I Dont Run Away....
    Im Available To Defend The Truth, U Aint!!!
    Sucks To Be A *igga!

Sure you are...

So, "Mr. Truth", what say you about all the eye witnesses who saw the plane hit the Pentagon.

Please, answer without your usual babble pictures.

Oh, Mr.Truth...one more thing in case you have fogotten, just for our studio audience....

Quote:
    Originally Posted by soulbro
    TRUTH IS THE HURRICANE WAS STEERED INTO NEW ORLEANS :i agree::conehead::grrr:
    Soulbore, this was your statement/claim in post #3 of the "Katrina was steed into N'Orleans by Al Queada" thread.

You have said you never said this and then you claimed you said this two years ago.

Which is it?

Sure they knew about it, it was planned for a very long time, all the Pentagon miltary men set up the explosives obviously. Hey sink-hole, alias logically yours, go and crawl back in your hole under the prezz a dents desk... we know you are a spy....

Logically yours, his real name is Sink_hole, test your sense of logics and prepare yourself to identify that strong smelling odor you ooze called bush's idiot. Before visiting your doctor, list all the gullible idiots propaganda that have mesmerized you into your realm of gullible idiot and list all the brainwashed DRUGS you take. One in the a.m. one at noon, and one at dinner and one before you go to bed. Write a bried description of the mot recent illness that you are exhibiting right now.... including the primary symptoms and whether you are still wetting your bed at night, time for diapers!!! and whether this condition worsens or I doubt it can improve. Also notice if any of your close friends have what you have. If your primary doctor is unable to diagnose your PROBLEMS he may refer you to your LEADERS... and you may have structural lesions that you got from so much propaganda and been lied to so much oh you might think about seeking a neurologist to see how your brain tumor is doing , your sense of knowing all the propaganda going on shows that you are a classic "" SMELLY BUDD" syndrome from your LEADERS something Stinks worse than ROTTEN FISH ... something is really "FISHY with all you try to say to the people at the FORUMS. And we know you have GLAUCOMA of the eyes as you are blinded to the truth. Nothing can save you for you can not see anything you have the classic bush bull sense of something is more rotten then smelly fish!

Just watched this documentary last night - it's irrefutable proof that the government knew 9/11 was going to happen and didn't want to stop it:.
    You consider a dvd that you rented to be irrefutable proof of anything other than your lack of judgement in what you spend your money on? hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    The terminally stupid and certifiably insane.

Quote Originally Posted by bogie View Post
    You consider a dvd
    If something in that documentary is false, please produce and present evidence from an unbiased source demonstrating that it is indeed false.

If something in that documentary is false, please produce and present evidence from an unbiased source demonstrating that it is indeed false.
    Nope. If the documentary is claiming something to be true, then they have the burdon of proving the claim that they make. I cannot prove a negative. For instance, if my grandaughter claims that santa exists, I cannot prove that he does not exist. Can you? In a court of law, it is the prosecution or the claimant that must prove the guilt or liability of the defendant. The defendant needs to prove nothing at all. So if your documentary makes a claim, which would make it the claimant in a court of law, then the court would require that the claim be proven to be true. Not the other way around.
    The terminally stupid and certifiably insane.

Quote Originally Posted by bogie View Post
    Nope. If the documentary is claiming something to be true, then they have the burdon of proving the claim that they make.
    And they do - with multiple eye witnesses and testimony. Again, since you haven't seen it, you don't know what the @#$% you're talking about. Do you have any evidence from an unbiased source that the filmmakers are hiding anything?
    Last edited by Truth-Bringer; 01-29-2008 at 04:07 PM.