+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

POST LEGAL WORK At HOMES HERE.

Post Legal Work At Homes Here.

Re: POST LEGAL WORK At HOMES HERE.

Do you think you are the first one to come up with this idea? Soon this thread is going to be moved to spam.

3. 01-14-2008, 06:38 AM

There are none.

Braves____, you can say it all you want, but it still won't change the truth. What is impossible for you doesn't change the reality of those who have discovered any number of ways to earn excellent income from home.

I won't necessarily post everytime and in every thread, but some need to hear that earning income on line is not only possible, but can be done legally and ethically.

Dennis Bevers

Quote Originally Posted by jamesa245 View Post
    Post Legal Work At Homes Here.

Hello, I have not been here for awhile but I remembered talking to you.
    I have found an online opportunity since the last time I was here. In the whole three months I've been examining the various online businesses I have not seen one this good before.

It would not be useful for someone who needs immediate cash; you don't make much at all in the first two months but then it starts rolling in. This is neither MLM nor Affiliate and it costs ZERO to get it going.

I think the rules prohibit me from posting the url but if you send me a private message I'll send it to you.

Hope you all had wonderful Holidays.

2shy
    Last edited by 2ShydeShy; 01-20-2008 at 04:09 AM. Reason: I think my original post violated one of the rules by putting in a link.

Well, I have found legal work at home on SoHoJobs.org.
    I have found companies that actually hire people to work from home.
    We have entered the age of "outsourcing" the companies are real and the work is real and the money is real!

Teri K
    Teri K ~
    Dedicated to helping others achieve an ultimate way of life ~ :angel:

Sohojobs charges a fee to access the jobs and they are the same companies and jobs listed at ratracerebellion, my site, wahm etc, all for free.

There is tons of things you can do online to make money. It just takes time, common sense and work. That is really the problem for most people is that they don't have proper expectations and think they are going to get rich quick working from home part time in there pajamas (sound familiar). I make a very good living working from home for myself but it is my career and took me 8 years to get where I am. You won't see that in many ads that want your $39.95 for there "program"

I seen this post here on the internet, which actually made me want to become a member. There are plenty of legal jobs where you work from home. Mostly the ones I know about are call center type environments. I have been working for a company for almost a year(a year in August) I make 10.02 an hour and I basically troubleshoot technical issues for Directv customers. It is a good job, with decent pay. I had to do a 5 week training period in an actual classroom, but after that, it is strictly from home. I know they have a lot of different training sites around the US, but if anyone is interested, let me know ;)

There are many legal transcription and customer service companies offering work at home jobs

Quote Originally Posted by pcwork View Post
    There are many legal transcription and customer service companies offering work at home jobs
    I know of a couple customer service companies that have earned a good reputation, from those who like that type of work-at-home career.

West - maybe someone else knows the complete name for this company.

Willow Customer Service - Headquartered in Florida, they are also in Dallas, covering North Texas and probably a multi-state region, and may have expanded beyond those areas.

Alpine Access

The positions require training, dedicated phone lines, and have rules about dogs, small children, and more.

They may not be the greatest jobs, but they are genuine and pay better than some that require regular commute, burning expensive gas, and adding to the hours away from home.

They wouldn't work for me, but could be just the ticket for someone you know.

Dennis

I fully agree with you braves1221

Quote Originally Posted by braves1221 View Post
    There are none.

I fully agree with you braves1221.
    I have tried many.

I think the first port of call is to check whether the website is asking for payment for a list of such home based opportunities (if it is - its usually a scam!!!)

Also - If you think the opportunity is too good to be true - then it usually is!
    Use some logic, if everyone is offering $100 per hour, or make $2000 in your first week, then why doesn't everybody do it? Everybody could be rich.... get real - there are plenty of legitimate opportunities out there - take some time to investigate the various opportunities, and then make an informed decision!
    Review Genuine Online Survey firms at the largest Free Paid Survey website!

Quote Originally Posted by blowman View Post
    I fully agree with you braves1221.
    I have tried many.
    blowman,

Your experience with many that didn't work doesn't change the reality that many have found genuine, ethical ways to make money at home, not necessarily online.

I've been self-employed for 21 years in my home-based business. It might not work for you, but it is working for hundreds who have affiliated with the company I found, as well as other companies in the same industry.

I have a list of criteria that you and others can freely use to rate/evaluate any bizopp you are considering to weigh the positives vs. the negatives. The criteria can be found at -

LINK REMOVED

Hint: There is no perfect business! You have to find one that is possible, that will work for you. Otherwise, you are destined to a lifetime as an employee.

Good luck in finding the right opportunity for you.

Dennis
    Last edited by katiescorner; 06-16-2008 at 07:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by braves1221 View Post
    There are none.
    Tiny little world you live in, is it?

KLH :sun_smiley:
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard