+ Reply to Thread

Does anybody know George Miller? He has ...

started a company called Probate Uncovered in Pinellas Park (Clearwater), Florida. I think he also speaks for a company called Foreclosuresdaily.com.

Any info, suggestions or comments about him would be VERY helpful to me. Thanks!

Re: Does anybody know George Miller? He has ...

Probate Uncovered is a unique system of wealth building in a virtually untapped, nationwide industry.
    Immediately two red flags.

Red flag #1) "Unique system". Every scammer in the world will tell you that he has unique system. The more he relies on words "System" the more chances he is there to scam you.

Red flag #2) "Wealth building". Avoid people who know "Wealth Building" and "Wealth Generation".

"We teach our students how to profit 30 different ways in the probate process," explains George Miller, the developer of Probate Uncovered. "But, more importantly, we show them the secrets they need to become successful in this ground breaking industry."
    Two more red flags.

1) "30 different ways" Schemes always insist that there are multitude of ways to get rich.

2)"Secret". If they toughs thousands of students their "secret" and it is any good, it will not be secret anymore. "Secret" is scammer's second most favorite word after "System"/"Program".

Couldn't you see yourself buying a million dollar home for pennies on the dollar? Or, how about getting a luxury automobile for FREE?
    Now he is telling you crap.

We require that you go to the courthouse and bring ACTUAL CASE FILES with you to class.
    Somebody tell me. I do not know this one. Unless you have a journalist, paralegal or lawyer credential, can you go to courtroom an get files you want?

But I know that even if you want to get your files they are not free. And they could be quite costly.

Conclusion. He will tell you anything to get you to his seminar.
    Last edited by borisf96; 01-11-2008 at 07:42 PM.

FYI: Pre-Foreclosure Case files at your local courthouse are PUBLIC RECORD, and, yes, they are available for anyone to view. You may go in the courthouse and sit there all day if you like, taking notes on all of the cases.

George's is now trolling Craig's List putatively offereing a "job" in the Accounting and Finance section of the list. He posts the same ridiculous ad every few days: "Accountant for National Real Estate & Motivational Speaking Company." What follows is an enourmous list of qualifications and requirements and an offer to pay $30-40K per year. When I wrote and told him to get his phony ad off a board for real job seekers, he wrote back angrily and told me he'd "hired 11 accountants this year, not bad in this economy." It's a load of road apples. Periodically people post on the list when his ads show up and expose him and tell people they've answered the ad and there's no job there. In this kind of economy, with fears being what they are, he's got to be pretty low.

KEEP YOUR MONEY! I attended George's Gold Probate Uncovered bootcamp and found it to be a scam. And there were many people there feeling they were duped as well! Nothing of value was taught and all revolved on him trying to sell you on signing up for his "next level" "Platinum" bootcamp. He originally sold his "Gold" bootcamp to about 15 attendees (including me)during a "free" seminar hosted by corrupt "Foreclosuredaily.com". His main spiel was that most attendees of his "Gold" bootcamp would make thousands of dollars working the probate files we had gathered from county courts. Once at the bootcamp and George began revealing his "secrets", many of us got the impression that George has made his money "selling the secrets" not from practicing them. Not a single person at the bootcamp (there was 200+), was able to make a single deal. Not even get a good lead to work on! And at the end, his "secrets" were not any secrets at all. i.e" "You will learn the secret to quickly evaluate cars, jewelry and coins to make your cash offer". His secret method of doing this? Do a search in Ebay!

I went to two seminars by George Miller. I strongly suggest to stay away. You get about $100.00 worth of info and you get to pay $5,000! So many people are turning into seminar junkies - looking for the quick fix. Good luck - sorry I did not look into it further before I went.

Quote Originally Posted by borisf96 View Post
    Somebody tell me. I do not know this one. Unless you have a journalist, paralegal or lawyer credential, can you go to courtroom an get files you want?
    \

Not 100% certain, but I believe so. The public record is the public record. Anyone can get access to it. The principle is to prevent court secrecy.

Quote Originally Posted by Trebbuss View Post
    I went to two seminars by George Miller. I strongly suggest to stay away. You get about $100.00 worth of info and you get to pay $5,000! So many people are turning into seminar junkies - looking for the quick fix. Good luck - sorry I did not look into it further before I went.
    Yes I too will suggest you to stay away.

..yes, it appears like he ALWAYs has open job requisitions. I was once 'hired', and almost signed my life away with the hiring contract. However, the comp plan posted was not what they offered. While George comes across as a geniune person, there might be some 'scam' deep in his operation. Fortunately, I smelled something wrong pretty quickly in his organization and bailed...

Moral of the story..always do research because that is what save me a lot of waisted time in my career....

I have been to all of George Millers courses and had to respond to the non-sense that gets posted on Scam.com. I have seen many people get deals at Georges seminars and there are always complainers that don't want to follow the system and expect somekind of get rich quick course while doing nothing but the reality is that you must call, contact or mail the sellers if you want to make money. The couple of people I talked to at the course that didn't get value from the course (which was only 1 or 2) didnt even bother to call or do ANY marketing and of course you won't get a deal as sellers dont even know you exsist and are interested in liquidating the estate. If you invest all of your time in complaining about why you are broke, you won't have much time to make money. Georges system is just that, it is complete with working on real case files that you bring with you to the event (you can get access to these files by following Georges free coaching call, as these files are public records), followed by actaully contacting the sellers live with scripts, followed by all of the paperwork you need to complete the deal. I have bought multiple properties and it really is a step-by-step system and systems do work (imagine if Bank of America didnt have sytstems). As far as accounting positions with Georges companies, I really don't think that George would waste his time and money running hiring ads if he doesnt need an accountant and his in house recruiters (he talked about) have to weed out non-qulaified applicants as George always said, you only hire the best. It is a real shame that people fall for the whole scam.com thing as you have just been scamed as scam.com does this negative feedback thing just to get your email so they can solicite you for sales and junk emails.

I am personally vouching for George Miller, his systems have made me loads of money and he does sell you upper-level courses and they all walk you to actually owning your own Probate Liquidators buiness run by hired people that work for you the owner. (true financial freedom) But if you just want to buy property at a fraction of its value and do it yourself, the Probate Uncovered Gold Boot Camp (entry level program) will get you to making money and maybe even at your event. For all the people in the world that really expect a get rich doing nothing course, this is not it, you will have to actually do something if you really want to make great money. My hat is off to George Miller & his staff and everyone is welcome to come into my Probate Liquidators office in Atlanta if you want to watch my people make money. Just do the course and see for yourself, if you don't mind doing a little work for making great money. Do George a favor, if you want a get rich over night course that requires you to do nothing, I wouldnt attend but if you are like me and can identify and act on a great opprotunity, then go and make loads.

Thank you George for the integrity you are and for sharing your strategies and systems. I will see you soon at one of your events.
    Scott
    Atlanta,GA

11. 03-25-2009, 09:33 AM

I think George is great and his systme works. I heard a great man say: whatch who you ask advice from as you may get what your looking for...

For what it's worth, George R. Miller's Probate Uncovered In*** filed for voluntary dissolution as of De*** 31, 2008, with the Florida Secretary of State's office (http://www.sunbiz.org/search.html).

"G. Miller," as he likes to identify himself on corporate filings, also was a manager of Keystone Financial Group of Sarasota, which was dissolved in Sept. 2006 for failing to file an annual report and listed the same address as Probate Uncovered; and Diamond Seminar Management In***, which remains active and also lists the same Pinellas Park address.

Unfortunately, there are about a million George Millers listed as officers or directors of Florida corporations, so I don't know if he has any other ones operating under that name.

The Better Business Bureau gives Probate Uncovered an A- rating and lists one complaint in the past three years, which was resolved satisfactorily. The BBB has no record for Diamond Seminar Management.

That's strange: apparently the character string consisting of the letter "c" followed by a period is getting filtered out by this Web site. Wonder what that's all about.

This Guy is a Huge FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He steals peoples money and is currently running from 100k in refunds that he is avoiding till the states attoruneys office comes and raids his home office...I hope he goes to jail......

I heard George Miller speak at another real estate seminar that I was attending. He is an excellent speaker—he is very compelling and knows how to sell/close a room. What he doesn’t do, however, is deliver what he promises! He presented the opportunity for finding killer real estate deals through probate as THE answer for real estate investors. He attracts students to his training with his assertions that there are tons of opportunities for buying real estate through probate for literally 20-30 cents on the dollar.

At George Miller’s $4,995 Probate Uncovered Gold Boot Camp, however, George tells you that to be successful, you have to set up a “Probate Liquidation” business (buying real estate and other assets from probated cases) that is entirely separate from any existing real estate investing business that you may already have, because now you are no longer a “real estate investor,” but a “probate liquidation service provider.”

His constant pitch during that Gold Boot Camp, however, is that while the money-making opportunities with the Real Estate portion of Probate is amazing, that to make the real money, to “increase profits by up to 300-400% or more on the exact same probate case files,” you’re told that you need to attend George’s $7995 Platinum Boot Camp. At the Platinum Boot Camp, George dazzles you with stories about how you can earn million % returns on your investment, and more. In fact, on some of his “examples,” which he creates out of thin air, the returns were in excess of a BILLION %!

You’re told that in addition to your probate asset-buying business that you will now also need to set up separate debt buying and heir position buying businesses if you are to implement the strategies that George teaches. His allegations are that if you now purchase the deceased persons credit card debt for 1-5 cents on the dollar (or less) that your returns are going to be astronomical. In fact, George asserts that when you know what is going on with a probate case, and you buy the real estate, the debt, and the heirs’ positions, that your return on investment is beyond calculation or even infinite!

Then George warns you about the attention to detail and precise timing that will be required to actually pull off these MILLIONS to BILLIONS % returns… But then he tells you not to worry, that in his$9995 Diamond Boot Camp, he will teach you how to hire and train the people who will work for you and run your business completely, with you as only the “responsible owner.”

George tells you not to worry about getting the money to buy all these deals because as a student, you get the opportunity to joint venture with George. And especially as a Diamond student, you get special consideration when it comes to the student deals which George chooses to joint venture on. George tells you that he has millions of dollars to put to work in joint ventures and if you need the money for a deal, “go to George.”

After I spent all this money (and more), as one of George’s prized Diamond students I got the chance to visit his Pinellas County, Florida office in June 2008 and what I DID NOT see there was shocking…it was obvious that George Miller of Probate Uncovered, Inc did NOT, nor had he ever, had a “Probate Liquidation” business set up and running as he teaches his students to do. George Miller “taught” me how to build a business that he had never built for himself, or for anyone else. It all appeared to be a theory. No wonder the returns were off the charts—they weren’t based on any real, completed deals—they were theoretical and made up! I paid George Miller a LOT of money and he “taught” me how to build a business that had no track record—a business that had NO proof of profitability or even of feasibility.

All the time that he is “teaching” at his boot camps, George keeps saying how he’s “missing out on all the money of doing probate deals” because he’s teaching us how to become successful probate liquidators instead. He constantly states that the reason he is teaching is so that he can find joint venture partners who would bring him more and more deals that would propel him to his goal “making $100,000 per hour.” Otherwise, George says that he wouldn’t be teaching—that his time would be better spent just doing the deals himself.

However, I now realize that is completely contrary to what should happen if George had a “Probate Liquidation” business set up as he “teaches.” He shouldn’t ever be missing out on all the money from doing probate deals while he’s teaching us instead, because his “office” should be doing all the work and running his probate business for him. So the very method he teaches and charges a fortune for, namely to free yourself while your business constantly chugs out cash, was not being done by George! In fact the only businesses in operation that I did observe while at George Miller’s office were his Probate Uncovered seminar/information business, and his new seminar business, Wealth Masters Live.

I challenge George Miller to prove that a complete “Probate Liquidation” business, just as he “teaches,” is even possible and produce any student who has built this business and runs it just as he instructs.

And if this weren’t bad enough, I had to post this to clear up the deception and outright lies that George Miller told the attendees of his September 2008 Platinum Boot Camp in Las Vegas; and to save other people the trouble of spending their time and money on George Miller.

On September 12, 2008, at that Platinum Boot Camp, the attendees participated in the live Probate Court field trip. We heard a particular case that involved 10 properties, 8 of which were underwater, and 2 which were free and clear. I happened to be the one who talked with the attorney on that case. I did as George instructed and got the attorney to agree to speak with me about the case on the following Monday

Afterwards, when I told George about my tentative appointment with the attorney, he announced to the class, and to the cameras recording the boot camp, how “happy he was for me, because I had just made $600,000.” I asked George if he would joint venture with me, and in front of the class and cameras, George said that he would.

Let me be clear: George pulled that $600,000 figure out of thin air. And even when I told him that the 2 free and clear properties were condos, and that they were worth at most $120,000 each, George kept repeating to the other students, and to the camera, that I had “just made $600,000.”

I followed up with the attorney, who put me in touch with the personal representative (PR) on the case. I said exactly what George told me to say, to no avail. I made repeated contact with the attorney and the PR on this case and followed-up and followed-up, but in the end, there was no deal to be made. When I informed George of the PR’s decision that any real estate deal would not include the two free and clear condos, he told me that he “wouldn’t be interested in this one as there is too much work and not enough money”—so much for his pledge, said in front of other students and on camera, that he would joint venture with me.

The worst part about this was having to repeatedly tell people who were at that Probate Uncovered Platinum Boot Camp who contacted me later, wanting to know how I had made that $600,000 that George had said that I had made, that not only had I not made any money at all from that particular case, but that there had never been $600,000 to have been made from that case, and that in fact George had just made up that figure.

I have yet to hear of a single George Miller student who has successfully built a separate, complete “Probate Liquidation” business using what George taught them. In fact, the Probate Uncovered students that I’ve talked to who have tried to build a “Probate Liquidation” business as “taught” by George Miller, including myself, have only lost A LOT of money and A LOT of time.

George Miller is, well, a horrible human being in every way.

First, I'd like to speak about his operation. Many of you mentioned the job postings on C****'s List and said that the jobs were never there. Well, his attrition rate is through the roof. In fact, the longest employee that worked there only lasted 7 months (actually more like 6 and a half). In that time, he went through 4 accountants, about 7 office managers, 2 HR guys, and office assistant staff too numerous to remember. Not only is his pay rate laughable, but it's only salary...with a mandatory 10 hour day (which often went from 7:45am to 8 or 9pm)...but you're only getting your set salary. If George was in the office, he would attend the morning meeting which typically lasts 2 hours (if he's in a good mood) and the evening meeting which is supposed to be from 5:45 to 6pm...but never was. (Just a fun note...he would randomly walk around the office and throw EVERYTHING in the trash can...every piece of paper, heaven forbid a post-it, ANYTHING that was on your desk or in your labeled bins). Be glad you never got a job there. When all was said and done, you would end up making less than minimum wage.

And the commission he promised?...good luck trying to EVER achieve that. You can ONLY make commission IF you attend the speaking event with George and sold other packages at that meeting. But, the problem is, he usually takes his alcoholic brat of a son with him instead, and leaves you in the office because it doesn't take more than one person to attend his meetings. The one instance when he took the majority of the office staff with him was at the August Gold Boot Camp in Las Vegas. Only problem there?...they were mostly all new people who didn't have a lot of money stored up to go on the trip. Yes, he paid for the cheap flight and horrible hotel room that you must share, but nothing else. He didn't even pay them for the 20 hours a day they spent working...just salary. No food...no tipping for the airline or bell hops...nothing. One guy couldn't afford anything and ate people's left overs while they got up from the table. It was a long 5 days for them...they returned on Sunday night, and, of course, had a full 65 hour work week in front of them.

He's a child who treats everyone he works above as such. He's demoralizing in a way I have never witnessed during my days on earth. He's delusional in that all of his financial figure and income possibilities aren't based on fact or reality. He pulls these numbers out of the air. He lies to his employees and his students. He never even paid sales tax for more than 3 years since opening that business...and is now dodging the IRS.

Also, someone mentioned that he owes $100,000+ in refunds?...You are correct! The ONLY way anyone will see their money is to go to their credit card processor and ask for a chargeback. When you call us asking for one constantly...he insists that we run you in circles stating, "We are waiting on George's approval before we can refund your money." Problem is, he doesn't have the money (that's a whole other scam story...he got taken for a ride finally) and will never approve a refund, even if it was requested within the proper time frame and everything. He wanted 100% refund saves...nobody should get their money back. He's completely unreasonable.

He's the worst boss I've ever had, and the worst person I've ever met. I hope he goes to jail and loses everything...he's almost there. :judges: