+ Reply to Thread

www.freemoneytopayyourbills.com(Mattew Lesko)

Just wanted to know if this guy on TV.Mattew Lesko is this all true getting money to pay bills with grants.That you never have to repay.Are all programs like the grants scams are no ???

Re: www.freemoneytopayyourbills.com(Mattew Lesko)

Might as well buy an eBook on the subject. His stuff will have info on REAL grants that are basicly impossible to get or rarely ever given out. Like a grant given to a one armed, vietnam veteran who resides in ocala florida....stuff like that. Then the amounts will be ridiculously small, like <$50. Also alot of the info will be old and useless.

Let's be serious about one thing - when someone on TV or the internet tells you "FREE"...they usually mean FREE to themselves, as in they got the info for FREE and are charging you money for it.

Thank you for your reply.

I brought the large thick book years ago. They have places where you can write too, but i never wrote to them. They use to advertise on the TV. A friend of mine, told me, it is a SCAM. I really dont know if it is or not. There are people out there, that have to give their money away every year, for tax purposes. I suppose you could find them online and tell what you need the money for. If they see that it is for a legimate purpose, you maybe able to get the money you need and the rich, never require for you to pay it back.