+ Reply to Thread

Work from home oppertunity info please!

http://www.healthcareeragents.com/consultants/

The website seems legit to me but hard to get into. Can anyone give their opinion on the website please. Thanks

2. 01-11-2008, 12:04 AM

3. 01-11-2008, 03:33 AM

Re: Work from home oppertunity info please!

It's a scam!

5. 01-14-2008, 06:30 AM

Can you give more to back its a scam please?

I haven't responded because Im conflicted... really.. I haven't dug really deep but just reading their website sends up some bad vibes..

What kind of company would NOT encourage you to start at the bottom and work your way up? Most owners would really appreciate someone willing to do that. This company however states up front.. if you go in at the bottom you can NEVER become an owner/operator.. That tells me they are wanting to encourage people to pay the money to become an owner operator and I don't like that kind of high pressure.. Why not give you the chance to learn what it's all about and keep the owner/operator option open to you?

For the record: I don't know about the medical field specifically but there are lots of recruiter positions for work at home parents in other fields. Get your feet wet in those areas and see if it's something you like.

8. 01-15-2008, 01:31 PM

jameson Guest

Defintely not a good company unless you cold

calling people to offer a scam, well sort of a scam. The whole idea is that they pretend to offer healthcare
    right and to most people you think
    healthcare = insurance.

What they offer is a discount card to get discounts from participating doctors, dentists etc.......

You'll spend all day cold calling the public and this healthcard discount card crap has been around since the late 1990's.

Buyers get 5% to 40% off services at participating doctors, problem is most doctors are not going to discount services too much and I bet it is a one time discount, afterall docs work for buck$$$$$$$. Avoid it.

Go to TOLD ya it was turning into SPAM and sign for free work from home job leads, no BS scams allowed there.
    Last edited by katiescorner; 01-17-2008 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by katiescorner View Post
    I haven't responded because Im conflicted... really.. I haven't dug really deep but just reading their website sends up some bad vibes..

What kind of company would NOT encourage you to start at the bottom and work your way up? Most owners would really appreciate someone willing to do that. This company however states up front.. if you go in at the bottom you can NEVER become an owner/operator.. That tells me they are wanting to encourage people to pay the money to become an owner operator and I don't like that kind of high pressure.. Why not give you the chance to learn what it's all about and keep the owner/operator option open to you?

For the record: I don't know about the medical field specifically but there are lots of recruiter positions for work at home parents in other fields. Get your feet wet in those areas and see if it's something you like.

Have you heard about FreeRXPlus.com? My friends says all you have to do is hand it/mail it out and you get $ .60 when ever it is used. I sounds like the postage will eat up most of what you would get & I have not heard of it before. Have you?
    FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

Quote Originally Posted by bordomzero View Post
    http://www.healthcareeragents.com/consultants/

The website seems legit to me but hard to get into. Can anyone give their opinion on the website please. Thanks
    I just read an interesting and informative thread here that you might find helpful:

What is "Health Career Agents"?