+ Reply to Thread

Bernardi Toyota Of Massachusetts Scams People ****

I JUST WANTED TO LET ALL PEOPLE WHO ARE INTRESTED IN A BUYING A NEW CAR TO STAY AWAY FROM THIS PARTICULAR DEALERSHIP IN MASSACHUSETTS, ITS CALLED "BERNARDI TOYOTA OF FRAMINGHAM MASS. WHAT EVER YOU DO, DONT GO THERE TO BUY A CAR, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.. IF YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION, THIS SIMPLE WEB PAGE , YOU MIGHT WANT TO READ.. http://mysite.verizon.net/vzewvjll/scam/

THANK YOU ,
    AND GOODLUCK! MAY YOUR CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE BE A GOREAT ONE, UNLIKE MINE!

Re: Bernardi Toyota Of Massachusetts Scams People

I have been to Bernardi's, this was back in 88' I test drove a bunch of cars there, but ended up making my purchase in Swellsley, I forgrt the name of the dealer...My Dad has been leading them on for decades...works out the best deal, then goes to another dealer for the final purchase...all the local dealers hate him, but there in particular:sunglasses: I know this won't fix your experience, but I hope this makes you feel a little better at least:
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
    -Hunter S. Thompson

Brian2017,

Sounds like you had quite an unpleasent expeirence with this car dealer. I'm real surprised that corporate Toyota responded to you that way, "just go to another one of our Dealers". Sure doesn't fix the problem. That should have raised a RED warning flag that perhaps Toyota just doesn't have strong standards that their Dealer must follow to maintain their franchise. From your comments it appears Toyota doesn't care too much about customers.

I was reading the J.D. Powers' quality report and Consumers Reports top picks for 2008 and read that one of our domestic manufacturers, Ford Motor was rated above Toyota. Might be time to consider a domestic product.

I just recently picked up a 2008 Ford Focus and can't say enough good things. I have 1,700 miles on the vehicle and the average fuel economy is 33.8 mpg. Fuel economy will likely improve as we move into warmer weather and the we start using a summer blended fuel.

Happy motoring - farmboy

All cars are overpriced.

Just for the record, i want to retract any info that has been posted about the dealership. I was helped very nicely by the General Manager and he was very nice to me, and resolved any issues i had..I would highly reccommend going to buy a car at Bernardi toyota.. They are a great dealaership! :

March 13th 2008

I have a red Plymouth I like to use to get even with people.

If You Have Been Thinking Of Purchasing A New Vehicle Used Or New, ***beware***. Do Not Buy It From Bernardi Toyota. I Recently In December 2007 Decided To Buy A New Car. I Had Previously Owned A 2002 Kia Spectra, Which I Have To Say Has Been Wonderful For Me Over The Past 5 Years. But I Thought It Was Time For A New Car. So One Day I Started Looking In The Newspaper To See If There Was Any Good Deals Out There. Dont Be Fooled By Newspaper Ads Either, Its Just A Scam To Get You Into The Dealership To Buy A Car, They Never Have The Car As Advertised.

hi,
    Wondering if a report is missing from this search? We DO NOT remove reports from our database. However, as the leading consumer advocacy website, our technology is being continually upgraded to handle the volume of searches from consumers, the media and many others from around the world. While we are in the process of upgrading, our search results may not return all reports. This is only temporary. If you are an attorney helping victims, the media, or law-enforcement, please contact us to have us run a complete database search.
    Last edited by Energy Recruitment; 12-01-2008 at 03:14 PM.