+ Reply to Thread

Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong. User Rank

What did clinton do?

Quote Originally Posted by bic View Post
    I can hear it now: Clinton did it too! Clinton did it too! Clinton did it too! Clinton did it too! Clinton did it too! Clinton did it too! Clinton did it too! Clinton did it too! Clinton did it too! Clinton did it too! Clinton did it too! Clinton did it too! Clinton did it too! Clinton did it too! Clinton did it too! Clinton did it too!
    Well as far as the global warming thread goes, nothing new seems to be going on there. I think bic just wants to have the last word, so I'll let him have it in that thread. He's not contributing to the thread any more than he's slamming other for not contributing.

Any post is left unread and slammed for being denialist. I'm not even sure what I'm supposedly denying anymore...

Can someone tell me what Clinton did so that I would be claiming he did it too?

Or is Bic just totally off his rocker?

Re: What did clinton do?

eh, i really do not know what this post is about, but are you talking about Hillary Clinton? She is so sure of herself that she is going to be the PRESIDENT, I wonder why, did the Bilderbergs the rich and powerful people who run this world and pick who will be vice presidents and presidents CLUE her on to something when she and RUDY attended their Annual meeting up in Canada last year? They pick who they want, so maybe that is why she keeps SHOUTING that she is going to be President. Its all rigged, it does not matter who you vote for, your votes do not count, the GLOBAL ELITES the big corporations who will bring in the New World Order pick who they want for their PUPPETS. And yes, global warming is based not on science but it is a politically based and controlled lies. Al Gore is afraid to have a debate, because he knows he will lose. He's a loooooooosssssseeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr

Well one thing in there is blindingly obvious. My vote doesn't count. I'm Canadian. LOL

"I think bic just wants to have the last word, so I'll let him have it in that thread."

Oh, so why are you still posting on that thread? Guess you can't even be bothered to hold true to your own word.

It doesn't take a top-notch climatologist to see that Lord_jag is being a blatantly dishonest liar.

But hey, since you heartily agreed to give me "have the last word", I'm perfectly entitled to simply ignore all your crap from now on. Thanks for giving me such a handy excuse.

Oh, and as for "what did Clinton do"? Well, you know, every time US Republicans are criticized for doing something bad, then magically Clinton also did the same bad thing:

"`Clinton did it. Clinton did it. Clinton did it.' Yeah, that is the only defense the `party of accountability' can come up with, forget the fact that it is false."

And the global warming denialists are using the same tactic.
    Last edited by bic; 01-06-2008 at 11:06 AM.

Well... Someone actually posted something worth reading on the thread. You might try that sometime.

What is the "something bad" that clinton did? We all know of the Monica Lewinski thing. Is that what he did? Are you saying that my "cutting edge denialist" whatever is because I got a BJ from some woman?

So I still don't get it. Are you saying that I am a US republican then? I'm not even a damn american. How can I be a US republican. Stop yelling and explain what you mean.
    Last edited by Lord_jag; 01-06-2008 at 12:11 PM.

I think the idea is that the right wingers in this county tend to try and blame all of Bush's mistakes on Bill Clinton, whether these claims have any basis in reality or not.

For instance, blaming 9-11 on Clinton. Yeah that makes sense.

I thought it was more like if a crime was made during the Clinton presidency, then its ok for the bush administration to do it too.

Quote Originally Posted by coosjoaquin View Post
    I thought it was more like if a crime was made during the Clinton presidency, then its ok for the bush administration to do it too.
    oh... Well if thats the case how come I havent heard of a secretary and Bush yet?

Other than the fact of... just look at Bush...

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_jag View Post
    oh... Well if thats the case how come I havent heard of a secretary and Bush yet?

Other than the fact of... just look at Bush...
    It was rather about something that happened a while back. I can't really remember the details and im too lazy to look it up but i think it had to do with them firing a lot of judges who had tried influential republicans.

oh... so I fired influencial judges too and that makes me a global warming denialist, but I'm claiming that it's okay for me to fire them cause Clinton did it too?

Still clear as mud LOL

Lord_jag, I know you know what I'm talking about, so cut the "What? What? What?" act already and begone. As they say, you have to be smart to look dumb.

coosjoaquin:

"I thought it was more like if a crime was made during the Clinton presidency, then its ok for the bush administration to do it too."

Yeah, that's what I meant. The particular "crime" of Clinton doesn't have to exist.

"I can't really remember the details and im too lazy to look it up but i think it had to do with them firing a lot of judges who had tried influential republicans."

Here, and here.
    Last edited by bic; 01-06-2008 at 10:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bic View Post
    Lord_jag, I know you know what I'm talking about, so cut the "What? What? What?" act already and begone. As they say, you have to be smart to look dumb.

coosjoaquin:

"I thought it was more like if a crime was made during the Clinton presidency, then its ok for the bush administration to do it too."

Yeah, that's what I meant. The particular "crime" of Clinton doesn't have to exist.

"I can't really remember the details and im too lazy to look it up but i think it had to do with them firing a lot of judges who had tried influential republicans."

Here, and here.
    No, no I don't have any idea what you are talking about. How about instead of fueling the ignorance fire, you actually take a moment to tell me what Clinton did that you think I'm doing.

I don't follow american politics. Probably something to do with not being exposed to the US media fear engine.

I can guarentee to you that I have never fired any judge. I cannot fathom how you think that my not agreeing that there is a consensus about global warming means that I fired a judge like Clinton did.

Is it just me or is that an incredulously huge leap of logic?