+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 26 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

life goes on by soulhore

Yes it does but who are we to ask really right? And ya think ya know whos telling the truth.?!
    http://woodzart.blogspot.com/

Re: life goes on by soulhore

Hi Soulbro, I keep readin the news at whatreallyhappened dot com because I do not believe what comes out of the mouths of the News Media people half truths, so I read online instead. More and more accounts of what has been going on about 9/11 and all true articles. And How Iran 's president was lied about, he never said he wanted Israel to be wiped off the face of the map. Its a lie so that bush regime can have their attack. Here they are making a power station, which is allowed under the NPT they signed Iran and Bush signed yet for over one year Bush is saying they can not make a power station. But why does Bush allow Israel to keep making nuclear bombs and Pakistan? China is making lots of power stations and Bush and Israel do not want to attack them. The editor at what happening tells it straight and clear to the viewing audience. But you got to remember, WARS ARE VERY PROFITABLE the war contractors make tons of money. THIS IS CRIMINAL ACTIVITY and the goverment gets away with MURDERS. Where is the JUSTICE SYSTEM? Looks like the NEW WORLD ORDER has been with the USA GOVERMENT FOR YEARSSSSSSSSSSSS Bush regime is meddling with Venezula and Chevaz wants his CIA people OUT. Here the editor at whats happening dot com. Bush want IRAN TO STOP! He writes STOP IRAN FROM WHAT? They have a power station to produce more electricity, The IAEA inspectors which are well on in Iran but not Israel. Iran is building a power station. Under their reactors is DIRT. Under Israel reactor is WEAPONS LABATORY. ALOT of lies to start a war that ISRAEL wants to start and BUSH REGIME is tied to ISRAEL. MORE WARS STARTED WITH MORE LIES so that THEY can reap millions. Where is the justice system?

Cracks in the Pentagon

Cracks in the Pentagon, but not from 911. The bogiewolf trio fixed those cracks a while back. Right boys? But now theres new cracks inside! Heres some "rumors ,and gossip from Paul...
    .............. Cracks in the Pentagon

Paul Craig Roberts that is :cool:
    Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Is the high command of the US military breaking ranks with the Bush Regime?

With the "mainstream media," that is, the government's propaganda ministry, bombarding the American public with "news reports" from unidentified sources that the US government has proof that "the highest reaches of the Iranian government" is supplying weapons to the Iraqi insurgency, Marine General Peter Pace, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, demurred. General Pace told the Voice of America on February 12 that he has no information indicating that Iran's government is supplying weapons to the Iraqi insurgency.

General Pace said that "Iranians are involved," but "what I would not say is that the Iranian government, per se, knows about this . . . I would not say by what I know that the Iranian government clearly knows or is complicit."

Unlike the New York Times, Fox "news," CNN, and the TV networks, General Pace refused to lie for the Bush Regime.....
    ...Perhaps America could regain its reputation if General Pace would send a division of US Marines to arrest Bush, Cheney, the entire civilian contingent in the Pentagon, the neoconservative nazis, and the complicit members of Congress and send them off to the Hague to be tried for war crimes.

But he did the best he could and refused to lie for warmongers.

There is absolutely no doubt that Bush-Cheney and the neoconservative nazis are planning revenge against General Pace. We can only hope the general does not have a wife who works for the CIA....How can any patriotic American support a regime that has shredded the US Constitution, ignored the separation of powers, violated the Geneva Conventions, forced through a law legalizing torture, launched a war of aggression that has produced 26,000 American military casualties in service of a lie, murdered tens or hundreds of thousands of Muslim civilians, destroyed an entire country, and planned an attack on Iran, perhaps with nuclear weapons?

Patriotism is loyalty to country and to the US Constitution, not loyalty to a criminal regime..... Bush is an ignorant warmonger. He doesn't care who pays the price as long as the American people let him sit in the Oval Office and play Napoleon......his criminal regime is in the hands of a tiny cabal of fanatical ideologues who would risk the very existence of human life for their perverted ideology that has no higher value than American and Israeli hegemony.

Bush and the congressional sheep say "support the troops," by which they mean, of course, "continue the war.".....Paul Craig Roberts was Assistant Secretary of the Treasury in the Reagan administration. He was Associate Editor of the Wall Street Journal editorial page and Contributing Editor of National Review. He is coauthor of The Tyranny of Good Intentions.
    Read the full story here http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...0207cracks.htm

Re: Cracks in the Pentagon

The actual Voice Of America article:

http://www.voanews.com/english/2007-02-12-voa20.cfm

The entire quote:
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Pessin, VOA
    "We know that the explosively formed projectiles are manufactured in Iran. What I would not say is that the Iranian government, per se [specifically], knows about this," he said. "It is clear that Iranians are involved, and it's clear that materials from Iran are involved, but I would not say by what I know that the Iranian government clearly knows or is complicit."
    General Pace just did not want to comment on what he was not sure or did not know about. A commendable action.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulM
    The actual Voice Of America article:

http://www.voanews.com/english/2007-02-12-voa20.cfm

The entire quote:

General Pace just did not want to comment on what he was not sure or did not know about. A commendable action.
    Now if he could get GW to follow suit

More propaganda by the Bush regime, so that they can be "legal" for their NEXT war, their war that Israel wants, to steal Iran's Oil, slaughter millions and keep making their BLOOD MONEY their Bloody money in the stock defense corporations. These types of WEAPONS are sold all over the world. Which means that ANYONE ( READ: U.S., UK, or ISRAEL could especially PURCHASE them and PLANT them WHEREVER they would be found TO support their PRETEXT PROPAGANDA for WAR. Bush Regime fooled everyone ONCE and do not let them FOOL you Twice, by the way of deception. DAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Soulbro, there is paulM, wizwhimp, and Dawud all 3 have been scammed by the regime. watch out now wizwhimp has reported you for your one report on him, he is wailing waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah he is a big cry baby, watch out he is crying now, wwwwwaaaahhhhhhhhhhh! wish you didn't have to get stuck with such a baby boy of 27 years old or is the idiot 25..... gads you are dealing with a wizwhimp wwwaaaahhhhh! I got to get out of this place. See you dont know when but I leaving for nowwwwwwwwww I got to be careful wizwhimp going to report me toooo what a wizwhimp you are, make sure you wear your bare min er als make up on your face, soulbro he got what that call scammed warts on his face, lol! ugghhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wizwhimps best investment he ever made buying and wearing ' bare min er als" and he gots all them scammed warts on his face, this just a temporary fix for him, i wonder how long it covers his scammed warts? 12 hours per day, but what good it is for HIM to be wearing bare min er als make-up when his brain is ooozzzzing scammed regime gist" eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwhhhhhhh smells really bad!

Good by Yellow Brick Road

...where the dogs of sociaty hawl.
    Way I see it, the wiz crowd wins. I got Law problems now that could shut me down. Knock at my door asked to show ID ho ask why, soulho goes to jail with charges!!! Not good wiz, ur damn sure winning, ur hi tide has reached Texas. why do yall do It? Why do yall always want more. Are yall just jelious or do you enviie the fact that we do the truth thing. Too bad man repent wiz, paulcrawl will follow, woody will be there too. bogue will spray the sky with garnished redblood cells mixed with aluminum to electrofyi it, Its round up time>>>> :cool: ;) :o :mad:

Re: Good by Yellow Brick Road

Me :cool: Bogus ;) paulcrawl :o wiz :mad:

Good luck to you Soul...

Yeah, there's stuff we disagree on & we've locked horns more times than not, but I don't wish bad things to happen to you. I hope this resolves itself favorably for you.

tnx paul cause I NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET :)

god help us all paulcrawl, yeh paul ur a good enamie. Less maintenance than wiz would be . wiz acts like a bird really, or like a bad boy bee. Yea wiz thats you...
    YO...wiz Why didn't you tell me a yr ago you were a jew cause I never had a clue. Id a been a lot nicer wizcrawl. paulcrawl never told me you were a jew. so u a jew wiz? Im a coon ass gentile, the kind that can bite ur head off for fun. but wiz I like ya, hell ur boss now too so Ill kiss ass for a while..... :D

You know the song soulbro, "I fought the law and the law won". Ignore that tune if you have any legal grounds to stand on (or if you have a really good lawyer). Good luck with whatever your situation may be. :)
    "Science is evidence without proof. Creationism is proof without evidence."

Quote Originally Posted by Leeguana
    You know the song soulbro, "I fought the law and the law won". Ignore that tune if you have any legal grounds to stand on (or if you have a really good lawyer). Good luck with whatever your situation may be. :)
    WOW there is intelligent life a broad yeaaaa

Thanks lee, so whats wrong with the sight? Is it just outa focus or what?