+ Reply to Thread

Hi, New Guy Here!

This is my first post. Just introducing myself :)

I have a website and it doesn't have any members so i am linking to other forums. I have linked to the SCAM Forums!

I'll hang around here until I have someone to talk to on my own forums -- lol :)

Oh, but I wont run off then :)

I live in Melbourne Australia, which of course is the best city in the world!

Re: Hi, New Guy Here!

Quote Originally Posted by c76info View Post
    I live in Melbourne Australia, which of course is the best city in the world!
    Nice to meet you. I live in Moscow suburb.

Please don't shoot the piano player, he's doing the best he can.

Author’s emoticons KOLOBOK-Style

G'day mate. Hope you enjoy yourself here. I'm from Melbourne as well (Brunswick). :sunglasses:

Countrymen though... Nearest neighbors in fact.

Please don't shoot the piano player, he's doing the best he can.

Author’s emoticons KOLOBOK-Style

Howdey :sunglasses:

I just got off my Horse, came in to check what is going on, oh, I see, a newbie, well we have some fun and interesting people at the forum. Some mighty fine intelligent people here. The Einstein of the forum is "lexx", he can say some of the funniest things, but in all realtiy he is a GENIUS. Soulbro is really cool and a truthful man, you will enjoy reading what he has to say, he is mostly at the Conspiracy forums. This dude is COOL, he is HOT SMOKING TRUTHFUL MACHINE. He has a great sense of humor. I think "dchristie " who is at the Politcal form, he is ONE TRUTHFUL person. He tells you with a colorful vocabulary... I never met anyone on the forum with so much PAZZZAAAAHHHH as him, He is a walking lexicon! He makes me laugh and I stand up behind him 1 Trillion % in most of his discusssions. People pick on him but he tells the HONEST TRUTH. Bravo for dchristie" I like reading what he has to say. I can just count a handful that I enjoy reading about their comments... we have clowns as usual on here, LOL, and well, I am the truthseeker and like to read and tell the truths too. Welcome abroad, and I heard your town is fascinating and beautiful and the ocean is simply wonderful!!