+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Dragon Butter

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,098

    Dragon Butter

    NOTE: You absolutely MUST be 18+ to read the following.

    >Before we begin, you should know that I do NOT recommend that
    anyone actually DOES this. It was a one-time-only thing that
    we did in order to get someone to stop bothering us. We were
    placed in a situation in which we basically had three choices
    available to us -

    1- To leave with our tail between our legs and never go back
    to a place that we love to frequent

    2- To use violence

    3- To teach this guy a lesson in respecting the relationships
    of others, i.e. Dragon Butter.

    We chose option number three. In order to appreciate this story,
    you must have the following qualities in check -

    1- A sense of humor

    2- You must be a loyal person (most people are not truly loyal).
    If this story "offends" you, you should probably ask yourself
    WHY... Because only the Ego can ever be offended.
    It's a true story I like to tell people because it elevates their consciousness very quickly. It makes them realize that sexuality is not a toy, and that MAYBE... there might be something to this thing called "Loyalty" after all...
    Anyway, Here
    goes.

    "DRAGON BUTTER - TRUE STORY"

    One night while my girlfriend and I were out,
    this guy went WAY too far trying to steal her
    from me, saying all this stuff about me, and
    basically trying to make her leave me to be
    with him.

    Under normal circumstances, I think the wise
    thing to do is to just ignore the guy, but
    in this case, we simply could not get rid
    of him.

    He was making my girlfriend feel increasingly
    uncomfortable, and this was in a place that
    we go to once a week to play pool with our
    friends.

    After much thought, I asked my girlfriend
    if she wanted to teach this guy a lesson
    and make it so that he would never, EVER
    try to break up another relationship for
    as long as he lived.

    She smiled and said yes.

    1- I said, "Okay, letís go."

    2- I brought her to the ladies bathroom.

    3- I pulled down my pants.

    4- She licked my balls.

    5- She licked my anus.

    6- She stuck her tongue in DEEP.

    7- She game me what they call a "rim-job".

    8- Then she proceeded to give me a blowjob,
    until I ejaculated in her mouth.

    9- She swallowed about Ĺ of my semen, and
    kept the rest in her mouth.

    10- She then left the bathroom, went over
    to the guy, and whispered in his ear,
    "If youíre such a man, letís see how
    you kiss." (And made out with him)

    He looked over at me with jubilant delight!

    That is, until I walked over and said,
    "Hey man, Iíve been eating a lot of
    pineapples lately, and they say itís
    supposed to help with the taste. But
    something tells me that was a really
    SALTY KISS."

    He appeared to be confused until my
    girlfriend added, "He doesnít like
    to kiss me after giving him a rim-job and
    a blow job. Thatís why I like you. You
    donít mind the taste of his anus
    and semen... We call that Dragon Butter!"

    PROBLEM SOLVED.

    He ran out of the bar and started VOMITING.

    Maybe next time heíll think twice about being
    an "Ass Bandit" and trying to steal another
    manís girlfriend.

    He never bothered us again.



    Be well
    The internet is the last light of truth and hope...it is truly of the people, by the people and for the people. We must not let it be subverted for any purpose other than the truth. And that truth shall spread to every man woman and child across the globe. No longer will those in power carry the sole means to decide for us, yet we now shall have the power to decide to tune them out.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    1,471

    Re: Dragon Butter

    Well, the writer's strike certainly hasn't effected you, has it?
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
    -Hunter S. Thompson

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Fayetnam NC
    Posts
    1,193

    Re: Dragon Butter

    May I ask what would you have done had he been a more aggressive sort and either proceeded to pound your head in, or left, came back and proceeded to blow holes in you with a 40 cal. or something?
    Or even better, got off on it and proceeded to try your rim for himself?
    ::

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    363

    Re: Dragon Butter

    that was...interesting.



  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,098

    Re: Dragon Butter

    Quote Originally Posted by carolinahound View Post
    May I ask what would you have done had he been a more aggressive sort and either proceeded to pound your head in, or left, came back and proceeded to blow holes in you with a 40 cal. or something?
    Or even better, got off on it and proceeded to try your rim for himself?
    ::
    lol
    s h it happens
    The internet is the last light of truth and hope...it is truly of the people, by the people and for the people. We must not let it be subverted for any purpose other than the truth. And that truth shall spread to every man woman and child across the globe. No longer will those in power carry the sole means to decide for us, yet we now shall have the power to decide to tune them out.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,043

    Re: Dragon Butter

    Dude, that's cold.
    Revenge is a dish best served cold.
    :006:
    "The mind bends and twists in order to deal with the horrors of life...
    ...sometimes the mind bends so much it snaps in two".

  7. #7
    coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,392

    Re: Dragon Butter

    Quote Originally Posted by Paladine View Post
    NOTE: You absolutely MUST be 18+ to read the following.

    >Before we begin, you should know that I do NOT recommend that
    anyone actually DOES this. It was a one-time-only thing that
    we did in order to get someone to stop bothering us. We were
    placed in a situation in which we basically had three choices
    available to us -

    1- To leave with our tail between our legs and never go back
    to a place that we love to frequent

    2- To use violence

    3- To teach this guy a lesson in respecting the relationships
    of others, i.e. Dragon Butter.

    We chose option number three. In order to appreciate this story,
    you must have the following qualities in check -

    1- A sense of humor

    2- You must be a loyal person (most people are not truly loyal).
    If this story "offends" you, you should probably ask yourself
    WHY... Because only the Ego can ever be offended.
    It's a true story I like to tell people because it elevates their consciousness very quickly. It makes them realize that sexuality is not a toy, and that MAYBE... there might be something to this thing called "Loyalty" after all...
    Anyway, Here
    goes.

    "DRAGON BUTTER - TRUE STORY"

    One night while my girlfriend and I were out,
    this guy went WAY too far trying to steal her
    from me, saying all this stuff about me, and
    basically trying to make her leave me to be
    with him.

    Under normal circumstances, I think the wise
    thing to do is to just ignore the guy, but
    in this case, we simply could not get rid
    of him.

    He was making my girlfriend feel increasingly
    uncomfortable, and this was in a place that
    we go to once a week to play pool with our
    friends.

    After much thought, I asked my girlfriend
    if she wanted to teach this guy a lesson
    and make it so that he would never, EVER
    try to break up another relationship for
    as long as he lived.

    She smiled and said yes.

    1- I said, "Okay, letís go."

    2- I brought her to the ladies bathroom.

    3- I pulled down my pants.

    4- She licked my balls.

    5- She licked my anus.

    6- She stuck her tongue in DEEP.

    7- She game me what they call a "rim-job".

    8- Then she proceeded to give me a blowjob,
    until I ejaculated in her mouth.

    9- She swallowed about Ĺ of my semen, and
    kept the rest in her mouth.

    10- She then left the bathroom, went over
    to the guy, and whispered in his ear,
    "If youíre such a man, letís see how
    you kiss." (And made out with him)

    He looked over at me with jubilant delight!

    That is, until I walked over and said,
    "Hey man, Iíve been eating a lot of
    pineapples lately, and they say itís
    supposed to help with the taste. But
    something tells me that was a really
    SALTY KISS."

    He appeared to be confused until my
    girlfriend added, "He doesnít like
    to kiss me after giving him a rim-job and
    a blow job. Thatís why I like you. You
    donít mind the taste of his anus
    and semen... We call that Dragon Butter!"

    PROBLEM SOLVED.

    He ran out of the bar and started VOMITING.

    Maybe next time heíll think twice about being
    an "Ass Bandit" and trying to steal another
    manís girlfriend.

    He never bothered us again.



    Be well

    Now that's not very nice!!! I am really surprised at you... I mean, after all:freak3:
    But then... after all, you're right; re; the "Ego".:rasta:
    Last edited by coontie; 08-14-2008 at 04:17 PM.
    Vasudeva

  8. #8
    coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,392

    Re: Dragon Butter

    Uh... and after-thought; how much of YOUR "Dragon Butter" has she swapped with you while kissing you. As well, someone like this... is this the sort you would marry and be the Mother of your children?
    I think the story, either real or fabricated is just disgusting. It has nothing to do with offending one's Ego. It has to do with just goodness, decency and civility. It is a good think for humanity that the majority of human beings are civilized enought to not behave in such a crude and barbaric manner.
    And loyalty? What does "loyalty" have to do with ANYTHING in this respect? Do you mean by that to you expect people to endorse such acts, behavior? That is a pretty sad trial of loyalty... Loyalty has nothing to do with disapproval and condemnation of such acts and behavior.
    Last edited by coontie; 08-15-2008 at 08:06 AM.
    Vasudeva

  9. #9

    Re: Dragon Butter

    Quote Originally Posted by coontie View Post
    Uh... and after-thought; how much of YOUR "Dragon Butter" has she swapped with you while kissing you. As well, someone like this... is this the sort you would marry and be the Mother of your children?
    I think the story, either real or fabricated is just disgusting. It has nothing to do with offending one's Ego. It has to do with just goodness, decency and civility. It is a good think for humanity that the majority of human beings are civilized enought to not behave in such a crude and barbaric manner.
    And loyalty? What does "loyalty" have to do with ANYTHING in this respect? Do you mean by that to you expect people to endorse such acts, behavior? That is a pretty sad trial of loyalty... Loyalty has nothing to do with disapproval and condemnation of such acts and behavior.
    Ya got that right.

Similar Threads

  1. Butter Plumbing - Las Vegas
    By everybodyhurts in forum Internet Scams
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-11-2013, 03:41 PM
  2. Dragon Wars
    By Shippou in forum Don't Watch These Movies
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2012, 12:17 AM
  3. Peanut Butter & Public Schools
    By lisan23 in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 04:51 PM
  4. Scarlet Dragon
    By Paladine in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-01-2008, 06:57 AM
  5. money dragon
    By melanie51 in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-12-2007, 03:19 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •