+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Skeptics

Skeptics

“Skeptics” have been a source of annoyance for most of my life, especially since the day I started teaching people about Chakras, “follow your Heart’s desires”, re-incarnation, intuition, spirituality…

People talk about a “healthy sense of skepticism” and this always messed with my solar-plexus-bull****-detector.

I’ve been deeply immersed in the works of Dr. David Hawkins these days… I barely have time to SLEEP I’m so into his stuff at the moment.

Check out some of what he says about Skepticism…

Skepticism is a form of a (rather grandiose) negative approach.

It is also associated with thinly disguised animosity towards God, religion, and spirituality.

Its main defect is that it is unable to comprehend nonlinear reality, which is the consequence of context as well as essence. Perception is a projection of bias, as noted by Descartes (res interna vs. res externa) as well as Socrates.

[Skepticism] scorns faith and the Reality of Divinity and ignores, for instance, that millions of people have recovered from hopeless, incurable illnesses via the Spiritual Reality of the twelve-step programs (AA).

Skepticism itself has been roundly criticized and exposed as fallacious by recent studies reported in the Journal of Consciousness Studies and the Journal of Scientific Exploration (Eisenstein, “Skepticism As a State of Being.” 19:3, 2005). It was proven to be fallacious by the greatest minds over the centuries as explained by the authors of The Great Books of the Western World.
    I can’t tell you how good it feels to read, and post that!!

A STORY ABOUT TRANBSCENDING ‘SKEPTICISM’… COURTESY OF “The Teacher”

One day a young man walked up to a native elder, with an offering of tobacco, and asked, “Grandfather, what does it mean to become a man?” … the native elder (called “Grandfather” in Native Tribes) sat there for a while, pondering the question, before he said, “Son, I do not know how to answer this question, you should ask the trees, they’ve been here longer than I have”.

So the young man walked into the forest and asked the trees, “What does it mean to become a man?” … The trees replied, “We do not know, perhaps you should ask the river” … So he traveled to the river and asked it, “What does it mean to become a man?” … The river did not know either and sent him to the mountains, and they also did not know…

After several years of traveling, and no success, the man returned to his village disappointed in himself. When he returned, the native elder ran up to him and said, “Son, I finally know the answer to your question, if you want to know follow me!”

He took him for a hike up the nearest mountain, and after walking to near exhaustion, the elder stopped by a cliff-face to rest and said, “Here we are, it’s time to let you know what it means to be a man.”

And with that, the elder leaped off the edge of the cliff and disappeared into the abyss below … the young man sat there thinking, “Now I’ll never know what it is to be a man!” , when suddenly he heard a distant voice from below yelling, “COME ON DOWN! YOUR ANSWER IS DOWN HERE !!”

After hearing this story I was like, “I don’t understand…what happened?”… The reply from “The Teacher” was…

“I guess you’ll just have to take the leap, won’t you?”

This is from Truth Vs. Falsehook (Hawkins)…

——————————————————————————————————————–

Identification and Characteristics of Spiritual Truth, Integrous Teachers, and Teachings

1. Universality: Truth is true at all times and places, independent of culture, personalities, or circumstances.

2. Non-exclusionary: Truth is all-inclusive, non-secretive, and nonsectarian.

3. Availability: it is open to all, non-exclusive. There are no secrets to be revealed, hidden, or sold, and no magical formulas or “mysteries”.

4. Integrity of purpose: There is nothing to gain or lose.

5. Non-sectarian: Truth is not the exposition of limitation.

6. Independent of opinion: Truth is non-linear and not subject to the limitations of intellect or form.

7. Devoid of Positionality: Truth is not “anti” anything. Falsehood and ignorance are not its enemies but merely represent its absence.

8. No requirements or demands: There are no required memberships, dues, regulations, oaths, rules, or conditions.

9. Non-controlling: Spiritual purity has no interest in the personal lives of aspirants, or in clothing, dress, style, sex lives, economics, family patterns, lifestyle or dietary habits.

10. Free of force or intimidation: There is no brainwashing, adulation of leaders, training rituals, indoctrinations, or intrusions into private life.

11. Non-biding: There are no regulations, laws, edicts, contracts, or pledges.

12. Freedom: Participants are free to come and go without persuasion, coercion, intimidation, or consequences. There is no hierarchy; instead, there is voluntary fulfillment of practical necessities and duties.

13. Commonality: Recognition is a consequence of what one has become rather than a result of ascribed titles, adjectives, or trappings.

14. Inspirational: Truth eschews and avoids glamorization, seduction, and theatrics.

15. Non-materialistic: Truth is devoid of neediness of worldly wealth, prestige, pomp, or edifices.

16. Self-fulfilling: Truth is already total and complete and has no need to proselytize or gain adherents, followers, or “sign up members”.

17. Detached: There is non-involvement in world affairs.

18. Benign: Truth is identifiable along a progressive gradient. It has no “opposite” and therefore no “enemies” to castigate or oppose.

19. Non-intentional: Truth does not intervene or have an agenda to propose, inflict, or promulgate.

20. Non-dualistic: All transpires by virtue of intrinsic (karmic) propensity within the field by which potentiality manifests as actuality rather than by “cause” and effect.

21. Tranquility and Peace: There are no “issues” or partialities. There is no desire to change others or impose on society. The effect of higher energies is innate and not dependent on propagation or effort. God does not need help anymore than gravity needs the “help” of an apple’s falling off the tree.

22. Equality: This is expressed in reverence for all of life in all its expressions and merely avoids that which is deleterious rather than opposing it.

23. Non-temporality: Life is realized to be eternal and psychically to be a temporality. Life is not subject to death.

24. Beyond proof: That which is “provable” is linear, limited, and a product of intellectualization and mentation. Reality needs no agreement. Reality is not an acquisition but instead is a purely spontaneous, subjective realization when the positionalities of the dualistic ego are surrendered.

25. Mystical: The origination of truth is a spontaneous effulgence, radiance, and illumination, which is the Revelation that replaces the illusion of a separate individual self, the ego, and its mentation.

26. Ineffable: Not capable of definition. Radical subjectivity is experiential. It is a condition that replaces the former. With this event, context replaces content, devoid of temporality and beyond time. Reality does not exist in time, or of it, or beyond it, or outside of it, and it has no relationship to that which is an artifice of mentation. It is therefore beyond all nouns, adjectives, or verbs, transitive or intransitive.

27. Simplistic: One sees the intrinsic beauty and perfection of all that exists beyond appearance and form.

28. Affirmative: Truth is beyond opinion or provability. Confirmation is purely by its subjective awareness; however, it is identifiable by consciousness calibration techniques.

29. Non-operative: Truth does not “do” anything or “cause” anything; it is everything.

30. Invitational: As contrasted with promotional or persuasive.

31. Non-predictive: Because Reality is non-linear, it cannot be localized or encoded in restriction of form, such as secret messages, codes, numbers, and inscriptions, or hidden in runes, stones, the dimensions of the pyramid, the DNA, or nostril hairs of the camel. Truth has no secrets. The Reality of God is omnipresent and beyond codification or exclusivity. Codes are indicative of man’s imagination and not the capriciousness of Divinity.

32. Non-sentimental: Emotionality is based on perception. Compassion results from the discernment of truth.

33. Non-authoritarian: There are no rules or dictates to be
    followed.

34. Non-egoistic: Teachers are respected but reject personal adulation or specialness.

35. Educational: Provides information in a variety of formats and ensures availability.

36. Self-supporting: Neither mercenary nor materialistic.

37. Freestanding: Complete without dependence on external or historical authorities.

38. Natural: Devoid of induced, altered states of consciousness or manipulations of energies by artificial means (i.e. Non-reliance on form).

39. Open Honesty: Teachers dismissed for moral turpitude
    ———————————————————————————————————————

I find it interesting how sooo many people have a problem with Hawkins because he uses muscle-testing “kinesiology” in his work.

Is it really so hard to see that the body will go weak in response to negative, destructive, lies, and “dark” stimuli such as a picture of men killing babies in a war?

Is it really so hard to understand that the body will go strong in response to truthful, life-supporting positive stimuli, such as a picture of three naked women enjoying each other in love and in blissful surrender?
    The internet is the last light of truth and hope...it is truly of the people, by the people and for the people. We must not let it be subverted for any purpose other than the truth. And that truth shall spread to every man woman and child across the globe. No longer will those in power carry the sole means to decide for us, yet we now shall have the power to decide to tune them out.

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

Re: Skeptics

You really do post some useless bullsh!t. When I think of someone who is your classic "sheep"....it's you.

Take two Wilde's before you go to sleep and don't call us in the morning.

Godeskian is offline I have taken all knowledge to be my province. User Rank

You'll note that he doesn't actually present his own arguments, but rather is regurgitating an author's points.
    Close your eyes, but keep your mind wide open.

This is about 3 centuries behind. Didn't empiricism become accepted because the method of making sh!t up and saying its true isn't very good at differentiating fact from fantasy?

fact from fantasy!?tell us how science determines truth from error,or good from evil!?iknow,iknow.....that's NOT sciences job!?so how would science define eutopia!?i mean if science has no goal but to randomly explore and explain to itself how things work,and is completely under the influence of politics,due to it's all to human experimentors,what good can be ULTIMATELY expected!?the "matrix"!?:conehead: :whip: : hehe!!....just askn...
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    fact from fantasy!?tell us how science determines truth from error,or good from evil!?iknow,iknow.....that's NOT sciences job!?so how would science define eutopia!?i mean if science has no goal but to randomly explore and explain to itself how things work,and is completely under the influence of politics,due to it's all to human experimentors,what good can be ULTIMATELY expected!?the "matrix"!?:conehead: :whip: : hehe!!....just askn...
    ****, that was beautiful. man ……
    Loved your vision… pretty similar to something I use to practice in my daily walking meditation.
    Trust your solar plexus.
    The internet is the last light of truth and hope...it is truly of the people, by the people and for the people. We must not let it be subverted for any purpose other than the truth. And that truth shall spread to every man woman and child across the globe. No longer will those in power carry the sole means to decide for us, yet we now shall have the power to decide to tune them out.

fact from fantasy!?tell us how science determines truth from error
    By using empirical observation and logic to create a model of how things work which uses all the evidence and changes the model when new or conflicting one becomes available. If its fantasy or then it wouldn't be observable by everyone taking away the empiricism bit, if its in error then over time it would correct itself as new evidence becomes available.

Of course if you want me to argue why this works then i can't because it requires me to use the method itself to show that the method works. In a sense it would be a loop that would boil down to me shouting "because its logical". What i can do though is to point out the results achieved since this process was adopted and compare them to the pre-enlightenment era where making stuff up that made sense constituted as truth.

Both have the potential to find a "truthtm" but one seems to fare better than the other(hint: its the one that corrects itself)

,or good from evil!?iknow,iknow.....that's NOT sciences job! so how would science define eutopia!?
    utopia being different for everyone couldn't be defined by something that works by consensus

i mean if science has no goal but to randomly explore and explain to itself how things work,and is completely under the influence of politics,due to it's all to human experimentors
    Well i wouldn't call it random and you are quite right bout politics driving most of the scientific research. Its not the bias of the people who carry out experiment but rather money that decides what to be researched. since it costs a butt-load of money to pay a team of researchers and make machines in order to test things(ie particles accelerators), convincing non-science minded governments and investors to give you money might be a hard thing to accomplish and it wouldn't be surprising if the research capital was more aligned towards the military aspect of science instead of say space exploration.

,what good can be ULTIMATELY expected!?the "matrix"!?:conehead: :whip: : hehe!!....just askn...
    Do you also want me to give you a list of future discoveries science will make? how about a list of natural disaster which haven't occurred yet?

Do you also want me to give you a list of future discoveries science will make? how about a list of natural disaster which haven't occurred yet?
    The vista which stretches before us into the dim future shows the most amazine new world being rapidly opened up by the scientist, and an array of discoveries which changes life like a fairy-tale.

Indeed, this is a good simile, because the coming age is nothing if not the age of Magic
    Magic is supposed to be a power that man weilds in his own person, over forces which are behind physical manifestation.

The greatest discovery and changes will be found in man himself - the real matrix.
    In a world where radiations reign he will begin to use his own instrument for their control - the mind! The results of this this will almost be beyond our present powers of understanding, so we must go slowly.

Where shall we begin in our enumeration of coming wonders ? many are not so much new inventions but as further development of existing ones
    utopia being different for everyone couldn't be defined by something that works by consensus
    Let us consider for a moment the twelve Zodiacal Signs around the sun in relation to their reflection as a perfect group of twelve potential disciples around their leader.

The twelve Signs are alternately positively and negatively polarised, one Ray and one Planet ruling two Signs, one of each. the human group will have positive and negative equally represented, usually by containing six men and six women, in pairs, each pair working for the aspect of life ruled by one particular Ray, it planet, and its positive and negative zodiacal signs. These aspects may be stated as power, love intelligence, harmony, religion, art, and organisation, although dozens of other terms are apllicable to them.

Power, of course, is the aspect of the sun, the incarnate, or discarnate, leader, or spiritual force behind a group.
    In time World Government will take the form of a group, which will be repeated at the head of all lesser organisation. Until such group formation is understood and put into practice, humanity will continue to suffer from the unbalance judgments, ill calculated administrations, and tyranies which inevitably take place without it. A true group formation will inevitably balance one-sidedness and absorb and negate a power complex.

The world's beautiful music is built up from the group of twelve, the octave of seven white notes and five black ones, underlining still further the creative completeness of that number. As for colours, most of us are only able to see the initial seven of the rainbow, but those with extended visual perception see twelve colours.

When humanity has the intelligence to organise itself according to the models shown forth so plainly in nature, it will express in living the same harmonious fusion as we enjoy in melody and in the rainbow.

The understanding and appreciation of this beautiful law lies far in the future

Both have the potential to find a "truthtm" but one seems to fare better than the other(hint: its the one that corrects itself)

The truth is easier to know than to feel, and easier to feel than to live.

Knowing the truth is fairly useless; feeling it is profound; living it makes all the difference and yes this does require re-calibration and self correcton.

It requires a self-correcting projection consiousness- (US Patent 7227592) tuned to get a clear picture. Its about calibration and knowing what is congruent with your personal style and truth.

works because its congruent with how you are on the inside
    Seek the truth, not other people's truth, your OWN truth as this is a reflection of who you really are inside.

Everybody knows the truth about something. For instance, most people know that it is unhealthy to eat too many sweets. Of those who know it, less feel the truth while they munch a box of cookies. Fewer still change their behavior, once and for all, on the basis of knowing and feeling the truth.

It is much harder to live the truth than to feel it or know it. Knowledge is easiest. The mind is more malleable than the emotions or the body, and so the mind is relatively swift to change. You can hear something and immediately know the truth of it. Then you can tell it to others. You can write about it. You can create a whole philosophy based on it. And still not much changes in your life. You can know the truth—for instance, exercise improves cardiovascular fitness—and then still sit on your butt.

After your mind has grasped the truth, your emotions are next to change over time. Often years of suffering are necessary before the truth of something sinks in deep enough for your tears to flow and enthusiasm to grow in response to how true something is. Yet even highly developed emotional intelligence—your capacity to feel the truth with great sensitivity and nuance—is not sufficient for real growth.

The last part of you to be transformed by truth is your body. Being more solid than your mind or emotions, your body changes last. You will know what you are supposed to do, and you will feel the truth of it, long before you are willing to live it with your body. You may know that you can’t afford a new dress or another trip to Las Vegas, you may feel the truth making you nervous and queasy, and yet you may not be ready to live the truth—so you plunk down your credit card and go through the usual motions, as guilty as you may feel. Your body’s habits—the motions you go through—are the most stubborn, the most rigid, and the least yielding to truth.

Because your body is the thickest part of your self-process, sex is often the last part of your life to be transformed by truth. First, you know that love could be the basis for sex. Then, you learn to feel your lover emotionally during the tumble of passion. Finally, you learn to live your motions as love during sex.

Even during the most erotic, pleasurable, or painful sexual moments, you can learn to breathe as love, writhe as love, thrust as love, receive as love, and speak as love. Sex can become the doing of love with your entire body. Sexually, and in every moment throughout the day, you can do love by opening out, feeling everybody, inhaling the entire moment full of pain and pleasure, and exhaling love to all from your heart as you go through your motions as love.

You can train your body, like a marathon runner, to go the distance as love. When you are tired and want to collapse, give love through your breath and actions just a few more minutes. Offer a smile, lend a hand, or caress your lover, for just a moment more than your habit would curtail. Over time, your life opens as love’s doing, more and more.

Throughout the day, slow down and feel your heart beating. Feel deep in your heart for the source of love’s flow. Let your body open as love by softening your belly and breathing in and out of your heart. Offer your deep heart to all through your breath, and allow love to move your body every moment you can remember.

How would love wash a dish? While standing at the kitchen sink, breathing love in and out of your heart, feeling outward to the moment’s open edge, how does your body rub the soapy sponge across the surface of each plate?

How can you give your open heart-truth to your coworkers, even when you disagree with them? Should you smile, tell jokes, act efficient, touch them, or walk away and give them space? Day by day, practice unfolding love as your body’s skillful offering, from your deep heart outward to the moment’s open horizon.

excerpt from Blue Truth
    Last edited by Paladine; 12-31-2007 at 09:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladine View Post
    The vista which stretches before us into the dim future shows the most amazine new world being rapidly opened up by the scientist, and an array of discoveries which changes life like a fairy-tale.
    Indeed, specially since the rate at which this is happening is constantly increasing

Indeed, this is a good simile, because the coming age is nothing if not the age of Magic
    oook

Magic is supposed to be a power that man weilds in his own person, over forces which are behind physical manifestation.
    Problem is that we don't know if there even are forces behind what we can perceive. there might be but we don't have an objective method of finding out what they are or even how we could wield them.

The greatest discovery and changes will be found in man himself - the real matrix.
    Perhaps which is why we need to separate the made up crap from the true discoveries

In a world where radiations reign he will begin to use his own instrument for their control - the mind!
    The mind is a powerful instrument alright. Its greatest ability i believe is that it can create other tools that can be used to do what we need. It allows us to change our surroundings into something more suited for us. Highways, homes, malls, churches, cars, pc, cinemas, BBQ's, Hammocks, clothes, medicine...ect ect were all made by that tool which we all share for our benefit.

The results of this this will almost be beyond our present powers of understanding, so we must go slowly.
    Nah, we must go as fast as we can and increase our ability of understanding. Life is short and learning is awesome so why be buggered down by fearing that we might not understand it??

Where shall we begin in our enumeration of coming wonders ? many are not so much new inventions but as further development of existing ones
    True but history has taught us that a new invention is the catalyst that causes rapid change. Harnessing steam power lead to the industrial revolution. The advent of electricity lead us to the modern age, airplanes bought the world closer together, the invention of the Internet made earth even tinier still and the use of silicon+ teeny weenie transistors is giving us unprecedented speed in discovering or sharing new information.

Let us consider for a moment the twelve Zodiacal Signs around the sun in relation to their reflection as a perfect group of twelve potential disciples around their leader.

The twelve Signs are alternately positively and negatively polarised, one Ray and one Planet ruling two Signs, one of each. the human group will have positive and negative equally represented, usually by containing six men and six women, in pairs, each pair working for the aspect of life ruled by one particular Ray, it planet, and its positive and negative zodiacal signs. These aspects may be stated as power, love intelligence, harmony, religion, art, and organisation, although dozens of other terms are apllicable to them.
    12 is also way better than 10 as a number base, it is divisible by 2,3,4,6
    rather than measly 2 and 5. You can find a myriad of practical/philosophical/symbolic connections in any number but thats about it

Power, of course, is the aspect of the sun, the incarnate, or discarnate, leader, or spiritual force behind a group.
    In time World Government will take the form of a group, which will be repeated at the head of all lesser organisation. Until such group formation is understood and put into practice, humanity will continue to suffer from the unbalance judgments, ill calculated administrations, and tyranies which inevitably take place without it. A true group formation will inevitably balance one-sidedness and absorb and negate a power complex.
    Well coupled with the fact that we humans are stupid and even the smartest of the 1337s can do dumb things, id be very surprised if all of those human caused problems disappeared without getting rid of humanity first

The world's beautiful music is built up from the group of twelve, the octave of seven white notes and five black ones, underlining still further the creative completeness of that number. As for colours, most of us are only able to see the initial seven of the rainbow, but those with extended visual perception see twelve colours.
    yes 12 is a great number but as far as we can tell thats just about it.

When humanity has the intelligence to organise itself according to the models shown forth so plainly in nature, it will express in living the same harmonious fusion as we enjoy in melody and in the rainbow.

The understanding and appreciation of this beautiful law lies far in the future
    If you say so

The truth is easier to know than to feel, and easier to feel than to live.
    Knowing the truth is fairly useless; feeling it is profound; living it makes all the difference and yes this does require re-calibration and self correcton.
    But how do we know that what we are feeling is the truth? something might "feel right" because it makes sense to our primitive caveman brains but this brain specializes on surviving in nature and not on juggling abstract concepts or extremes such as sizes of a galaxy or the confusing and at times conflicting behavior of the very tiny.

It requires a self-correcting projection consiousness- (US Patent 7227592) tuned to get a clear picture. Its about calibration and knowing what is congruent with your personal style and truth.
    Seek the truth, not other people's truth, your OWN truth as this is a reflection of who you really are inside.
    Problem that is see here is that truth would seem not to be personal. Do we really have an innate ability of knowing what is right and what isn't, how come people fall for lies?

Tell me exactly Paladine, what is truth to you? how do you define it?

Quote Originally Posted by coosjoaquin View Post
    how come people fall for lies?
    what do you think you mean by "fall"!?and how can english be considered a scientific language when lie can have more than 1 meaning!?although the spelling does not change!?or is it possible that the meaning is the same!?to tell a lie,to lie/fall down!?:surprised: :drunk: :clown: : hehe!!.....just askn....
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

skepticism seems to point to the need for a person to understand something for themselves(or not!?) rather than take someone else's word on it!?i know when someone asks me for advice of some kind and then rather than take it and try it they debate with me over it's possible outcomes it gets rather annoying!?usually because my time has already been spoken for so to speak!?:surprised: :grrr: :drunk: :hehe!!.....just askn....
    Last edited by lexx; 01-02-2008 at 12:05 AM.

...........I’ve been deeply immersed in the works of Dr. David Hawkins these days… I barely have time to SLEEP I’m so into his stuff at the moment.
    "I'm so into his stuff at the moment"....not something I would say out loud or write for the naked eye to bear witness to. This is one of the issues I have with radicals, they tend to be so into the teacher's stuff" that they no longer think without asking or reading if it's okay first.

....he uses muscle-testing “kinesiology” in his work.
    I am not being skeptic. I am being blatantly honest. Kinesiology is the study of muscular movement, especially the mechanics of human motion. That is utterly ridiculous. That is like studying a wheel to see why it rolls and does not bounce.

Is it really so hard to see that the body will go weak in response to negative, destructive, lies, and “dark” stimuli such as a picture of men killing babies in a war?
    :i agree:. Now, is it really so hard to see that you have become so infatuated with a man (Hawkins is it?), you have read so much of his stuff that your body & your mind has become weak to him? Does he charge you $$$$ like christian evangelists do?

Is it really so hard to understand that the body will go strong in response to truthful, life-supporting positive stimuli, such as a picture of three naked women enjoying each other in love and in blissful surrender?
    Really now, why on earth would I want to be voyeuristic and watch others, oh wait a minute, you are suggesting porn now. Nope, your body may go strong (along with specific parts) to such visual stimuli, but I'm no skeptic when I say that this is perverted behavior to me.

I am positive.
    I am strong.
    I do not need some quack to convince me of this opr call me a skeptic for finding it on my own.
    what the heck is this crap?

Indeed, specially since the rate at which this is happening is constantly increasing

oook

Problem is that we don't know if there even are forces behind what we can perceive. there might be but we don't have an objective method of finding out what they are or even how we could wield them.
    Agreed.
    Higher dimensions belong to different laws and conditions.
    Dimensions can be considered as practical and useful for everyday understanding, classifying and learning to control laws and mechanism of the world we live in.

we can marshal and assemble the little known array of facts, laws and statistics which have been collected by various studious minds in many walks of life.

Perhaps when enough of these have been placed together they will slowly reveal to us a complet picture which will bring revelation.

Some scientists have been studying power of the atom. They have attempted to harness the vast store of power that can be released from its inner core. Where could this tremendous store of power come from? could it be radiated through the atom on the 4th dimensional rays? No, because the characteristics of the 4th dimension is movement of rays through and onwards, and such forces certainly do play through an atom. The power, through, which scientist have unlocked resides within the atom, always in a state of active immobility.

In reality it is perhaps the atom which resides the power, being a minute crystallisation in that cross section of life which we call time and space.
    Perchance the atoms of this earth and all that they form are but frost flowers upon the mirror of life, witnessing to the vast intricate moulding forces playing in all directions, and only certain of the many shapes are caught and crystallised by the mirror at this particular time

The great forces residing in the atom must not be confused with the 5th dimensional realm, which latter is only the realm of pattern and plan, the mind realm. But the forces underlining all things is something different again. It is surely an expression of that Will to be and grow, that mighty strength which pushes evolution forwards and yet holds it in place, a force which we must relegate to some higher dimension still.

Each force or dimension as it becomes discovered, understood and applied, gives us the use of greater forces.

Perhaps which is why we need to separate the made up crap from the true discoveries

The mind is a powerful instrument alright. Its greatest ability i believe is that it can create other tools that can be used to do what we need. It allows us to change our surroundings into something more suited for us. Highways, homes, malls, churches, cars, pc, cinemas, BBQ's, Hammocks, clothes, medicine...ect ect were all made by that tool which we all share for our benefit.

Or are these the result of an immature mind.

A utopia of the future will only come aboutwhen the art of physical life lies in simplifying every need, the opposite will apply to mental needs.The era of magic will dawn, when the true powers of the mind come to be understood and demonstrated; a strange world in which the inventions of science are continually being ousted by men's own growing personal powers.

For instance, the triumph of scientist when they finally teach men how to fly individually without wings will be short lived.people will suddenly discover that it is not necessary to take their bodies evrywhere with them, and that they can accomplish some errens though a process of personal mind-projection

Nah, we must go as fast as we can and increase our ability of understanding. Life is short and learning is awesome so why be buggered down by fearing that we might not understand it??

It starts of slowly and gathers momentum .
    Power and ideas work in the upper dimensions irrespective of objective.

True but history has taught us that a new invention is the catalyst that causes rapid change. Harnessing steam power lead to the industrial revolution. The advent of electricity lead us to the modern age, airplanes bought the world closer together, the invention of the Internet made earth even tinier still and the use of silicon+ teeny weenie transistors is giving us unprecedented speed in discovering or sharing new information.

12 is also way better than 10 as a number base, it is divisible by 2,3,4,6
    rather than measly 2 and 5. You can find a myriad of practical/philosophical/symbolic connections in any number but thats about it

Well coupled with the fact that we humans are stupid and even the smartest of the 1337s can do dumb things, id be very surprised if all of those human caused problems disappeared without getting rid of humanity first

yes 12 is a great number but as far as we can tell thats just about it.

If you say so

But how do we know that what we are feeling is the truth? something might "feel right" because it makes sense to our primitive caveman brains but this brain specializes on surviving in nature and not on juggling abstract concepts or extremes such as sizes of a galaxy or the confusing and at times conflicting behavior of the very tiny.

Problem that is see here is that truth would seem not to be personal. Do we really have an innate ability of knowing what is right and what isn't, how come people fall for lies?

Tell me exactly Paladine, what is truth to you? how do you define it?
    Love is the only truth. everything else is illusion.

Our real aim in life is to know truth, and the truth about anything or anyone is a fluid quality. It differs according to the angle of view point, according to person and circumstance. It changes continuously and for everyone.

Therefor to be a skeptic or even to have an opinion is static, stagnant, mentally unclean, and unimportant.

One can only have knowledge, on the other hand, to respond to truth, and to hope to acquire wisdom and indentification with reality.
    Last edited by Paladine; 01-07-2008 at 01:18 AM.

Agreed.
    Higher dimensions belong to different laws and conditions.
    Probably but we need to observe phenomena in it order to figure out what those laws and conditions are

Dimensions can be considered as practical and useful for everyday understanding, classifying and learning to control laws and mechanism of the world we live in.
    This could as well be true if we could experience this on a daily basis. But sadly most people dont

we can marshal and assemble the little known array of facts, laws and statistics which have been collected by various studious minds in many walks of life.
    Id be glad to look at them and analyse them

Perhaps when enough of these have been placed together they will slowly reveal to us a complet picture which will bring revelation.
    oooook

Some scientists have been studying power of the atom. They have attempted to harness the vast store of power that can be released from its inner core. Where could this tremendous store of power come from?
    The mass of the atom mainly.

could it be radiated through the atom on the 4th dimensional rays? No, because the characteristics of the 4th dimension is movement of rays through and onwards, and such forces certainly do play through an atom. The power, through, which scientist have unlocked resides within the atom, always in a state of active immobility.
    Nope. First the nucleus of the atom is not and i mean absolutley not immobile. The little subatomic particles are constantly moving around erratically as they are pushed in by weak nuclear forces but pushed out by electrostatic forces between the protons which specifically follow the equation F=Kq1q2/r^2

In reality it is perhaps the atom which resides the power, being a minute crystallisation in that cross section of life which we call time and space.
    Perchance the atoms of this earth and all that they form are but frost flowers upon the mirror of life, witnessing to the vast intricate moulding forces playing in all directions, and only certain of the many shapes are caught and crystallised by the mirror at this particular time
    Um no but if you want to learn about crystalisation i hope you try chemistry(hint:it depends on the way multiple atoms bond)

The great forces residing in the atom must not be confused with the 5th dimensional realm, which latter is only the realm of pattern and plan, the mind realm. But the forces underlining all things is something different again. It is surely an expression of that Will to be and grow, that mighty strength which pushes evolution forwards and yet holds it in place, a force which we must relegate to some higher dimension still.
    oooook

Each force or dimension as it becomes discovered, understood and applied, gives us the use of greater forces.
    Just out of curiosity how were these dimentions discovered, understood and applied? because i think they were just made up

Or are these the result of an immature mind.

A utopia of the future will only come aboutwhen the art of physical life lies in simplifying every need, the opposite will apply to mental needs.The era of magic will dawn, when the true powers of the mind come to be understood and demonstrated; a strange world in which the inventions of science are continually being ousted by men's own growing personal powers.
    somehow i doubt it. Magic has been abandoned by the public for years and for good reasons

For instance, the triumph of scientist when they finally teach men how to fly individually without wings will be short lived.people will suddenly discover that it is not necessary to take their bodies evrywhere with them, and that they can accomplish some errens though a process of personal mind-projection
    Or not. I just dont know how you can go about assuming what will happen in the future, specially amongst so many humiliating failures

It starts of slowly and gathers momentum .
    Power and ideas work in the upper dimensions irrespective of objective.
    oooook

Love is the only truth. everything else is illusion.
    Sure but how do you know this? love is nice and comforting but those things tend to only lead to self-delusion

Our real aim in life is to know truth, and the truth about anything or anyone is a fluid quality. It differs according to the angle of view point, according to person and circumstance. It changes continuously and for everyone.
    I disagree. Truth is absolute AFAICT

Therefor to be a skeptic or even to have an opinion is static, stagnant, mentally unclean, and unimportant.

One can only have knowledge, on the other hand, to respond to truth, and to hope to acquire wisdom and indentification with reality.
    Not really. Skepticism is about rejecting ideas with bad logic or lack of evidence but accepting ones that have good grounds. It still changes as new evidence becomes available

Godeskian is offline I have taken all knowledge to be my province. User Rank

For instance, the triumph of scientist when they finally teach men how to fly individually without wings will be short lived.
    To hell with astral projection. I'd love to fly. Skydiving is fun, but it's the closest I'll likely ever get.

And you heard the one about the man who jumped off a building and died? He believed he could fly.
    Close your eyes, but keep your mind wide open.

Paladine, just an observation...

Why should it matter to you who believes what? You yourself are experiencing these things, correct? So what then if Joe Blow doesn't believe you can resonate with higher energies and are able to see how exactly the world can be run cleanly and peacefully... why not just do what you're here to do? The deniers are here to deny, that's their purpose.

The way I see it, not everyone is ready or even able to be "awakened" to the fact that there's more out there than what we've been told. They prefer to remain in the old, irrelevant religious and social systems, becasue they are "safe."

Do not cast they pearls before swine, just to show the old systems still have a few things to teach us.

The day is coming fast, you would agree, when these decrepit systems will no longer be so safe. When this day comes these people will adapt, or they will die. The remainder of us who are still around after this happens will learn the lesson, to be sure.

Is it really wrong to let people follow their own free will, even if that leads to them to destruction? I used to think televangelists and their ilk were the lowest form of human slime we've ever produced, a bunch of carpet beggar dirtbags who take advantage of desperate people with little hope left. But is it so wrong to fleece those who so willingly throw their money at you? Who's fault is it when someone gets scammed, the perpetrator solely? You get what you put out... you of all here should know this truth. If you go looking for the quick and easy fix you allow someone to take advantage of you.

The same here goes for New Age types who peddle off any sort of nonsense to make a quick buck. Not much difference between the hollow earth, alien gray, I-can-see-your-aura gurus and the Pat Robertson types (not to say I don't necessarily believe in any of those things.) It's easy I think to see when someone only cares about selling books, those are the prophets to avoid.

So just do what you're here to do, and ignore the naysayers. The truth is you're right, something is going to happen soon. We can all feel it.
    Last edited by Hawanja; 01-08-2008 at 01:46 AM.