+ Reply to Thread

Are they real...Data entry programs ?

Can any God blessed individual tell me if Data entry programs aren't fake and which one to venture into . I need Experts advice ,please .

Re: Are they real...Data entry programs ?

There are no real "data entry programs". They are easy way to scam some money from people for barebones internet marketing ebook.

There are real data entry jobs but they will pay market rate according to your skills. Some of them will have waiting lists and none of them will ask for money upfront.

Quote Originally Posted by borisf96 View Post
    There are no real "data entry programs". They are easy way to scam some money from people for barebones internet marketing ebook.

There are real data entry jobs but they will pay market rate according to your skills. Some of them will have waiting lists and none of them will ask for money upfront.
    Can i please access this real ones that will pay according to my skill and won't ask for money upfront .

Thanks for your response !!!

If you go to the telecommuting section of my website you can find the real companies that hire for data entry.. like Boris said though.. these companies usually have LONG waiting lists and they also expect you to have experience.

hi i have joined today my-data-team.com and for the time being i am 30 % scammed but i will put some effort and wait if its good.if any one knows about this company please reply.

Well I hope you didn't have to pay anything... real data entry work can be found for free all over the internet and the non traditional "data entry" ad placement work stuff can be found for free everywhere as well.

Quote Originally Posted by fred02 View Post
    Can i please access this real ones that will pay according to my skill and won't ask for money upfront .

Thanks for your response !!!
    A legitimate, reliable and long term (either full time or part time) data entry job is very hard to come by. As far as I know, the following legitimate companies offer data entry jobs:

DionData - http://www.diondatasolutions.net/opportunities.htm
    Axion Data Services - http://www.axiondata.com/employment.htm
    Key for Cash - http://www.keyforcash.com/
    Working Solutions (WSOL) - http://www.workingsol.com/home.htm

However, it's very likely they are not hiring, but you can apply and be put on their waiting list.

Good Luck!

8. 12-30-2007, 10:25 AM

Quote Originally Posted by milsha View Post

Another scam.

Data Entry JOBS are real. The real ones are found in the "Help Wanted" section of your local newspaper. Submit your resume or call the number in the ad and try to set up an interview. After getting hired, you will report to work five days a week in an office and get paid for working.

Quote Originally Posted by braves1221 View Post
    Data Entry JOBS are real. The real ones are found in the "Help Wanted" section of your local newspaper. Submit your resume or call the number in the ad and try to set up an interview. After getting hired, you will report to work five days a week in an office and get paid for working.
    Besides local newspapers, you can also try freelancing sites as Elance.com and Guru.com.

Real Data entry jobs are NOT easy to find free all over the internet.

13. 01-10-2008, 12:28 AM

14. 01-10-2008, 12:35 AM

Reason
    spam

I'm actually looking into transcription. I don't have any experience, but there are a few places that hire general transcriptionists. I'm working on getting my speed up, and as soon as I do I'm going to apply. There's a list of places on another site I go to but I really don't feel like going to get it. Data entry is to hard to get into, and I've seen that transcription is a little easier.

Quote Originally Posted by lisan23 View Post
    I'm actually looking into transcription. I don't have any experience, but there are a few places that hire general transcriptionists. I'm working on getting my speed up, and as soon as I do I'm going to apply. There's a list of places on another site I go to but I really don't feel like going to get it. Data entry is to hard to get into, and I've seen that transcription is a little easier.
    Based on my research I agree with you Lisa, Good luck with your transcription job hunting!