+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 136

Thread: Own My Travel

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    186

    Own My Travel

    Own My Travel is a pyramid scam similar to Wealth Pools International that instead of Pools they are called passports. The scam was created in august 2007 by Darrel West the same scammer that created WPI and Recruit for Wealth. We at doctorshoper.com are receiving complaints that they are not paying their investors. Ex WPI leaders migrated to WPI such as Willy Colon the person that introduce WPI in Puerto Rico.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    186

    Re: Own My Travel

    Quote Originally Posted by doctorshoper.com View Post
    Own My Travel is a pyramid scam similar to Wealth Pools International that instead of Pools they are called passports. The scam was created in august 2007 by Darrel West the same scammer that created WPI and Recruit for Wealth. We at doctorshoper.com are receiving complaints that they are not paying their investors. Ex WPI leaders migrated to OMTsuch as Willy Colon the person that introduce WPI in Puerto Rico.
    Darrel West develop at OMT a program called PAM the Profesional Asistance Program similar that the one he develop in Recruit for Wealth called the MAP the Marketing Asistance Program as you can see is the same dog but with a diferent collar. In Puerto Rico we are receiving emails of consumers that were scammed by this program. By the way they recruited heavy in evangelical churches utlizing ministers to recruit victims. Darrel West was part of two prior ilegal pyramid scams
    The Winner Circle and National Calling Card Associates that defaulted over 6,000 families in 1999. If someone have a photo of Darrel West please send it to info@doctorshoper.com

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    46

    Re: Own My Travel

    Quote Originally Posted by doctorshoper.com View Post
    Darrel West develop at OMT a program called PAM the Profesional Asistance Program similar that the one he develop in Recruit for Wealth called the MAP the Marketing Asistance Program as you can see is the same dog but with a diferent collar. In Puerto Rico we are receiving emails of consumers that were scammed by this program. By the way they recruited heavy in evangelical churches utlizing ministers to recruit victims. Darrel West was part of two prior ilegal pyramid scams
    The Winner Circle and National Calling Card Associates that defaulted over 6,000 families in 1999. If someone have a photo of Darrel West please send it to info@doctorshoper.com


    www.wftv.com/video/14901645/index.html?taf=orlc

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    46

    Re: Own My Travel

    Quote Originally Posted by doctorshoper.com View Post
    Darrel West develop at OMT a program called PAM the Profesional Asistance Program similar that the one he develop in Recruit for Wealth called the MAP the Marketing Asistance Program as you can see is the same dog but with a diferent collar. In Puerto Rico we are receiving emails of consumers that were scammed by this program. By the way they recruited heavy in evangelical churches utlizing ministers to recruit victims. Darrel West was part of two prior ilegal pyramid scams
    The Winner Circle and National Calling Card Associates that defaulted over 6,000 families in 1999. If someone have a photo of Darrel West please send it to info@doctorshoper.com
    If you bought PAM and thought they were filling the slots with "real " people.. call those they have placed in your downline. It is interesting what you may find.

    I have 7 of 20 placed. They are all were not familiar with OMT. In fact upon talking with those I was able too, had no idea what OMT does, who is PAM or what GVE was as well.

    When speaking to PAM president; Stefan Mueller, he says PAM never promised that they would sell Passports to anyone. They would assist in filling your downline. Those I called will be given OMT passports.

    I will se how they accomplish this, some of mine have obituary's in their local home town newspapers. I wonder who is correct, PAM or the local newspapers...Thanks for the assistance PAM!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    186

    Re: Own My Travel

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickC5 View Post
    If you bought PAM and thought they were filling the slots with "real " people.. call those they have placed in your downline. It is interesting what you may find.

    I have 7 of 20 placed. They are all were not familiar with OMT. In fact upon talking with those I was able too, had no idea what OMT does, who is PAM or what GVE was as well.

    When speaking to PAM president; Stefan Mueller, he says PAM never promised that they would sell Passports to anyone. They would assist in filling your downline. Those I called will be given OMT passports.

    I will se how they accomplish this, some of mine have obituary's in their local home town newspapers. I wonder who is correct, PAM or the local newspapers...Thanks for the assistance PAM!
    In Puerto Rico OMT is currently not paying their associates and consumers that invested in this illegal piramyd scam are now complaining to the Comisioner of Financial Institions of Puerto Rico.
    We recomend that if you invested in this scam request your money back now before is to late.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    186

    Re: Own My Travel

    Quote Originally Posted by doctorshoper.com View Post
    In Puerto Rico OMT is currently not paying their associates and consumers that invested in this illegal piramyd scam are now complaining to the Comisioner of Financial Institions of Puerto Rico.
    We recomend that if you invested in this scam request your money back now before is to late.

    If someone knows the whereabouts of one of the leaders of OMT his name is Willy Colon aka Willy Lee let him know that the authorities in Puerto Rico wants to question him. Also if someone has a photo we will post it in our scammer gallery with Darrel West.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Arecibo Puerto Rico
    Posts
    452

    Re: Own My Travel

    Quote Originally Posted by doctorshoper.com View Post
    If someone knows the whereabouts of one of the leaders of OMT his name is Willy Colon aka Willy Lee let him know that the authorities in Puerto Rico wants to question him. Also if someone has a photo we will post it in our scammer gallery with Darrel West.
    Just curious. How are things going for the people who invested in Own My Travel? Is it really a great company? If so tell me how are are they paying now in the first stream,the second,and the third?
    How are the passports functioning? Is Darell West crooked or straight? Is everybody happy there? Is everything peaches and cream today?
    Is it better than Wealth Pools? Is Jaimie Park With them? Is Bob Lane really a secret investor of Own My Travel?
    Did they do every thing that they promised to their investors? Are they also being investigated for being fraudulent? Can I get some real facts and not hearsay?
    I am just curious.:

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    16

    Re: Own My Travel

    Quote Originally Posted by doctorshoper.com View Post
    If someone knows the whereabouts of one of the leaders of OMT his name is Willy Colon aka Willy Lee let him know that the authorities in Puerto Rico wants to question him. Also if someone has a photo we will post it in our scammer gallery with Darrel West.
    Interesting, Mr. Doctorshoper!! There is no reason why authorities in Puerto Rico have to look for me. I am a law abiding citizen. Just out of curiosity, yesterday, I contacted the Comisioner of Financial Institutions of Puerto Rico at (787) 723-3131, Ext. 2345 and spoke with Ms Maritza Ramos. She was not aware the authorities were looking for me. I spoke to her for nearly an hour regarding WPI and Own My Travel. She knows where to get hold of me whenever necessary. I have nothing to hide.

    PLEASE, PAY ATTENTION TO THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION. I will explain why doctorshoper has been using "HIGH TECH LYNCHING TACTICS" against me for about three months now because he did not get his way.

    This is to inform the general public that the “doctorshoper.com” forum in Puerto Rico is being run by a Vicious Mad Man named Gilberto Albelo. I believe Mr. Albelo is a corrupt person that should not be running a consumer protection forum. We must stop this man from continuing doing damage to innocent victims of his viciousness.

    It is ridiculous how Mr. Albelo can fool Puerto Rican government officials and media. By disguising himself as protector of the consumer, he has access to the media and government agencies in Puerto Rico and also in the State of Florida. This is what I call a Wolf with Sheep’s clothing.

    I first heard about doctorshoper forum after May 23, 2007 when I read the front page of a local Orlando, Florida Spanish newspaper, “El Nuevo Día”, about the Multi-level company Wealth Pools International (WPI). I heard that doctorshoper was investigating the activities of WPI in Puerto Rico. I also heard that doctorshoper’s head person, Mr. Gilberto Albelo was a charlatan of the 4Life Company. There were rumors in Orlando, Florida and in Puerto Rico that 4Life had hired investigators to investigate WPI, because they were losing many leaders that left 4Life to join WPI.

    When I first contacted Mr. Albelo and asked him about his involvement with 4Life, he denied being involved with them or any other network marketing business.

    On May 14, 2007, I believe was my first conversation with him when I called him regarding WPI. At that time he told me he had a friend in Ponce, Puerto Rico that had been defrauded for $110,000 by a company named The National Calling Card. According to Mr. Albelo, this company was headed by Mr. Darrel West, who was a long-term partner of Mr. Robert Lane, owner of WPI. Mr. Albelo gave me his friend’s phone number in Ponce in case I wanted more information.

    I knew Mr. West from when I was in WPI, from December 2005 thru May 2006. During the five months period I only spoke with Mr. West around three or four times. During my time at WPI, I respected Mr. West because he was firm about following the company rules and regulations. He often talked about introducing new innovative products to WPI, something I thought it was very essential for the company growth at the time. I was never a right hand person of Mr. West or Mr. Lane as Mr. Albelo has been suggesting for quite sometime in his doctorshoper.com forum.

    In June 2006 while I was in Puerto Rico visiting, I received a call from a former WPI leader, inviting me to a new company formed in Orlando, Florida called Own My Travel (OMT). On June 26, 2007 I went to the first OMT business meeting. There I saw Mr. Darrel West, who seemed happy to see me again. After the meeting was over, Mr. West came to me and asked me how I liked the new business. I told him it look very good, but I would have to make sure they would have no problems in Puerto Rico like WPI did. He told me to count on him and to let him know if anything he could do to make sure there were no problems in Puerto Rico.

    I joined OMT on July 3, 2007. Few days after joining OMT, I contacted Mr. Albelo at doctorshoper to ask him what could be done for OMT to work in Puerto Rico without problems. He suggested that the company needed be registered with the Department of State by incorporating in Puerto Rico, etc. He stated that he had no problems with OMT, except that of Mr. Darrel West victimization of his friend in Ponce, Puerto Rico. Furthermore, Mr. Albelo stated, if Mr. West could settle with his friend in Ponce, he would have no problem with OMT operating in Puerto Rico. This is BLACKMAIL and EXTORTION. As far as I know Mr. Albeloses' friend has not file any complaints against OMT or Darrel West.

    On July 25, 2007 I called Mr. Darrel West to give him the information suggested by doctorshoper. Mr. West stated that he had lost $300,000 with the National Calling Card business several years ago. He stated he was going to pass the information to his attorney and was willing to settle with Mr. Albelo’s friend, but not for the $110,000. I called Mr. Alberlo’s friend in Ponce and I told him about Mr. West plan. From that time on, Mr. Albelos friend called me almost weekly to find out when Mr. West was going to solve this problem. Since Mr. Albelo’s friend was not getting the deal with Mr. West, he was getting quite frustrated. Once he called me and told me to tell Mr. West that he would accept $20,000 to settle. I contacted Mr. West who agreed to settle for the $20,000, but disguised as a long-term loan, instead of a payback. Mr. West offered to send Mr. Albelos friend $10,000 at first, with the condition that doctorshoper would not start causing problems with OMT. If everything went well, he would send the additional $10,000.

    Mr. West was taking long time to settle this case, so Mr. Albelo’s friend kept calling me at home threatening to go big against OMT if Mr. West would not settle with him. It was then when doctorshoper started a negative campaign against OMT, even though there were no complaints against OMT at that time. Since Mr. Albelo knew I was concerned about my reputation in Puerto Rico, he began a dirty campaign against me. I strongly believe if Mr. Albelo had his way, he would want me dead.

    With all the information provided here, I hope to prove that Mr. Gilberto Albelo is RACKETEER. Please, anyone with similar information about Mr. Albelo, please e-mail it to WillyBizWorld@yahoo.com.

  9. #9

    Re: Own My Travel

    Hey! any of you want to join my Travel Club? We aren't being investigated by anyone yet. Make money while you sleep! No kidding!
    It's better than anything you have or will ever see! And it won't give you the willies guaranteed!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    186

    Re: Own My Travel

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyLee View Post
    Interesting, Mr. Doctorshoper!! There is no reason why authorities in Puerto Rico have to look for me. I am a law abiding citizen. Just out of curiosity, yesterday, I contacted the Comisioner of Financial Institutions of Puerto Rico at (787) 723-3131, Ext. 2345 and spoke with Ms Maritza Ramos. She was not aware the authorities were looking for me. I spoke to her for nearly an hour regarding WPI and Own My Travel. She knows where to get hold of me whenever necessary. I have nothing to hide.

    PLEASE, PAY ATTENTION TO THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION. I will explain why doctorshoper has been using "HIGH TECH LYNCHING TACTICS" against me for about three months now because he did not get his way.

    This is to inform the general public that the “doctorshoper.com” forum in Puerto Rico is being run by a Vicious Mad Man named Gilberto Albelo. I believe Mr. Albelo is a corrupt person that should not be running a consumer protection forum. We must stop this man from continuing doing damage to innocent victims of his viciousness.

    It is ridiculous how Mr. Albelo can fool Puerto Rican government officials and media. By disguising himself as protector of the consumer, he has access to the media and government agencies in Puerto Rico and also in the State of Florida. This is what I call a Wolf with Sheep’s clothing.

    I first heard about doctorshoper forum after May 23, 2007 when I read the front page of a local Orlando, Florida Spanish newspaper, “El Nuevo Día”, about the Multi-level company Wealth Pools International (WPI). I heard that doctorshoper was investigating the activities of WPI in Puerto Rico. I also heard that doctorshoper’s head person, Mr. Gilberto Albelo was a charlatan of the 4Life Company. There were rumors in Orlando, Florida and in Puerto Rico that 4Life had hired investigators to investigate WPI, because they were losing many leaders that left 4Life to join WPI.

    When I first contacted Mr. Albelo and asked him about his involvement with 4Life, he denied being involved with them or any other network marketing business.

    On May 14, 2007, I believe was my first conversation with him when I called him regarding WPI. At that time he told me he had a friend in Ponce, Puerto Rico that had been defrauded for $110,000 by a company named The National Calling Card. According to Mr. Albelo, this company was headed by Mr. Darrel West, who was a long-term partner of Mr. Robert Lane, owner of WPI. Mr. Albelo gave me his friend’s phone number in Ponce in case I wanted more information.

    I knew Mr. West from when I was in WPI, from December 2005 thru May 2006. During the five months period I only spoke with Mr. West around three or four times. During my time at WPI, I respected Mr. West because he was firm about following the company rules and regulations. He often talked about introducing new innovative products to WPI, something I thought it was very essential for the company growth at the time. I was never a right hand person of Mr. West or Mr. Lane as Mr. Albelo has been suggesting for quite sometime in his doctorshoper.com forum.

    In June 2006 while I was in Puerto Rico visiting, I received a call from a former WPI leader, inviting me to a new company formed in Orlando, Florida called Own My Travel (OMT). On June 26, 2007 I went to the first OMT business meeting. There I saw Mr. Darrel West, who seemed happy to see me again. After the meeting was over, Mr. West came to me and asked me how I liked the new business. I told him it look very good, but I would have to make sure they would have no problems in Puerto Rico like WPI did. He told me to count on him and to let him know if anything he could do to make sure there were no problems in Puerto Rico.

    I joined OMT on July 3, 2007. Few days after joining OMT, I contacted Mr. Albelo at doctorshoper to ask him what could be done for OMT to work in Puerto Rico without problems. He suggested that the company needed be registered with the Department of State by incorporating in Puerto Rico, etc. He stated that he had no problems with OMT, except that of Mr. Darrel West victimization of his friend in Ponce, Puerto Rico. Furthermore, Mr. Albelo stated, if Mr. West could settle with his friend in Ponce, he would have no problem with OMT operating in Puerto Rico. This is BLACKMAIL and EXTORTION. As far as I know Mr. Albeloses' friend has not file any complaints against OMT or Darrel West.

    On July 25, 2007 I called Mr. Darrel West to give him the information suggested by doctorshoper. Mr. West stated that he had lost $300,000 with the National Calling Card business several years ago. He stated he was going to pass the information to his attorney and was willing to settle with Mr. Albelo’s friend, but not for the $110,000. I called Mr. Alberlo’s friend in Ponce and I told him about Mr. West plan. From that time on, Mr. Albelos friend called me almost weekly to find out when Mr. West was going to solve this problem. Since Mr. Albelo’s friend was not getting the deal with Mr. West, he was getting quite frustrated. Once he called me and told me to tell Mr. West that he would accept $20,000 to settle. I contacted Mr. West who agreed to settle for the $20,000, but disguised as a long-term loan, instead of a payback. Mr. West offered to send Mr. Albelos friend $10,000 at first, with the condition that doctorshoper would not start causing problems with OMT. If everything went well, he would send the additional $10,000.

    Mr. West was taking long time to settle this case, so Mr. Albelo’s friend kept calling me at home threatening to go big against OMT if Mr. West would not settle with him. It was then when doctorshoper started a negative campaign against OMT, even though there were no complaints against OMT at that time. Since Mr. Albelo knew I was concerned about my reputation in Puerto Rico, he began a dirty campaign against me. I strongly believe if Mr. Albelo had his way, he would want me dead.

    With all the information provided here, I hope to prove that Mr. Gilberto Albelo is RACKETEER. Please, anyone with similar information about Mr. Albelo, please e-mail it to WillyBizWorld@yahoo.com.
    Willy why you did not say that you scam the consumers in Puerto Rico with Wealth Pools International. Why you don't say that you scam the people of PR with OMT. Why you don't say that you ask me to help you with OMT in PR and when you told me that the person behind OMT was Darrel West I told you that any business that Mr. West was related is a scam because he did scam people in PR in 1999 with a company called National Calling Card Associates and he scammed a person from your hometown Ponce out of $125,000. I even ask you How can we beleive that OMT was going to be a legal business if he still own money to the people thet he scammed. I recommeded you to tell Mr. West to pay what he own and maybe he could improve his credibility. You told me that you were going to get in contact with the gentelmen in Ponce and that you were going to tell Mr. West to pay what he scammed because you did not wanted any negative publicity of OMT in PR because you were the one to promote it initially like you did in WPI and all the persons that join OMT in the Island you were going to get commissions.
    The agreements that you and the gentelmen from Ponce made I was never aware becuse we are a consumer orientation forum and not a collection agency.

    Why you don't tell the people that OMT is doomed and is not paying anyone commissions. Why you don't tell the people that the victims of OMT that requested their money back the company does not want to return it. You can say what ever you want about me but the truth is that you are a SCAMMER and we will not rest untill you go to jail for the thousands of families that you took all their savings. And my last name is Arvelo. My sources tell me that you are being investigated and in the 3 years that I being a consumer advocte in Puerto Rico i have not miss one yet. Your greed makes you a scammer.

    Bottom line did Darrel West responded to the agreement that you help to coordinate with your hometown resident or was more of the same BS. We knew from day one that he was not going to pay. You and him wanted really to continue to scam the consumers in PR.
    Last edited by doctorshoper.com; 01-10-2008 at 03:14 PM.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1

    Re: Own My Travel

    i got scammed with Own my travel. they said that if you bought in at $700 and filled your first 5 slots you would receive a $500 check that was shipped out on the 10th of each month. if you payed an additional $2500, a system called PAM would fill them for you. also, you would get a $25 commission for every person that got it. i joined in October and still haven't received 1 penny. and i'm $3,200 in the hole. i would say this is a scam.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Arecibo Puerto Rico
    Posts
    452

    Re: Own My Travel

    Quote Originally Posted by vc17 View Post
    i got scammed with Own my travel. they said that if you bought in at $700 and filled your first 5 slots you would receive a $500 check that was shipped out on the 10th of each month. if you payed an additional $2500, a system called PAM would fill them for you. also, you would get a $25 commission for every person that got it. i joined in October and still haven't received 1 penny. and i'm $3,200 in the hole. i would say this is a scam.
    I was scammed by WPI and Bob Lane not by the ones who sponsored me in the business. People who were in WPI were trying to convince me to entered Own My Travel but thank God I didn't.
    I think that the way the investigation is going here in Puerto Rico from the oficina de Comisionado De Comisionado De Institucion Financieras and DACO is useless and worthless because their cannons are not directly aimed at the real scammers namely Bob Lane and Darell West. I talked to Maritza Ramos and she seems to be naive in the way WPI and OMT operated. The SEC has a better approach in going after WPI and I wish them a lot of luck. I am waiting from the SEC the news of the eventual announcement of posible arrests or prosecution against Bob Lane and Darell West.
    I am convinced that if they donot do anything than this is one of the reasons that these scammers keep flourishing and getting away from going to jail.
    Last edited by kaikie; 01-11-2008 at 08:25 AM.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    8

    Re: Own My Travel

    Quote Originally Posted by vc17 View Post
    i got scammed with Own my travel. they said that if you bought in at $700 and filled your first 5 slots you would receive a $500 check that was shipped out on the 10th of each month. if you payed an additional $2500, a system called PAM would fill them for you. also, you would get a $25 commission for every person that got it. i joined in October and still haven't received 1 penny. and i'm $3,200 in the hole. i would say this is a scam.
    What the F@%K did you think was going to happen to you!!! Someone fed this line of crap to you and you bought it!!! Of course you lost all your money. And you come here and post this like we should feel pity for you. You need a slap across the face for being so stupid!
    .... Here is your sign!!!!!!!!!:whip:

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Arecibo Puerto Rico
    Posts
    452

    Re: Own My Travel

    Quote Originally Posted by G-Beef View Post
    What the F@%K did you think was going to happen to you!!! Someone fed this line of crap to you and you bought it!!! Of course you lost all your money. And you come here and post this like we should feel pity for you. You need a slap across the face for being so stupid!
    .... Here is your sign!!!!!!!!!:whip:
    You started on the wrong foot meat head! Here is your double whip!!:whip::whip:
    WE do care very much for his comments. At least he is the first brave associate of OMT to admit that Darrell West is a big scammer. This can alert others to beware of OMT!
    Last edited by kaikie; 01-12-2008 at 12:19 AM.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    37

    Re: Own My Travel

    Quote Originally Posted by doctorshoper.com View Post
    If someone knows the whereabouts of one of the leaders of OMT his name is Willy Colon aka Willy Lee let him know that the authorities in Puerto Rico wants to question him. Also if someone has a photo we will post it in our scammer gallery with Darrel West.
    Never checked this page out. Theres the info you require about Willy Colon

    650 Creek Wood Drive Oralndo FL 32809 US
    SSN 680648176
    407-513-4971, 407-851-0783
    willycolon2004@yahoo.com

    :
    thy shall n0t hack !

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    37

    Re: Own My Travel

    Quote Originally Posted by kaikie View Post
    I was scammed by WPI and Bob Lane not by the ones who sponsored me in the business. People who were in WPI were trying to convince me to entered Own My Travel but thank God I didn't.
    I think that the way the investigation is going here in Puerto Rico from the oficina de Comisionado De Comisionado De Institucion Financieras and DACO is useless and worthless because their cannons are not directly aimed at the real scammers namely Bob Lane and Darell West. I talked to Maritza Ramos and she seems to be naive in the way WPI and OMT operated. The SEC has a better approach in going after WPI and I wish them a lot of luck. I am waiting from the SEC the news of the eventual announcement of posible arrests or prosecution against Bob Lane and Darell West.
    I am convinced that if they donot do anything than this is one of the reasons that these scammers keep flourishing and getting away from going to jail.

    The concept behind PAM is f@CKED up but OMT passport sale idea is legitimate. It was unfortunate that scums like Darrell west own the company which give the company a bad name totally.
    thy shall n0t hack !

Similar Threads

  1. Always Travel
    By honestchick in forum Hotel Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-29-2009, 09:45 PM
  2. Traverus Travel
    By shu735 in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-15-2009, 06:38 AM
  3. Redsun travel
    By bertcj1002 in forum Work at Home Scams
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-01-2009, 07:32 AM
  4. Exclusive travel membership | Discount travel memb
    By jacobm1020 in forum Work at Home Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-11-2008, 01:07 AM
  5. Global Travel
    By Lsue in forum Work at Home Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-02-2007, 07:00 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •