+ Reply to Thread

Ghana_scammed after online-dating

Dear friends,

I suffered a terrible disappointment and financial loss shortly before this X-Mas.

Two weeks ago i met a Ghanian 28-year old woman at www.adultfriendfinder.com.

The profiler of www.adultfriendfinder.com attested a 100% match.
    I sent her a wink and shortly after that we started e-mailing and chatting via yahoo messenger.

Now, about her story. Her name is Ellen Jackson. She told me that she has been studying african culture and tourism in Accra/ Ghana. She have had two relationships and was looking for a husband, preferably in Western Europe. She flattered me and flirted with me a lot. Since I've never had a relationship, I easily followed her into the trap. She suggested to visit me in Germany for X-Mas 2007, but wrote that didn't have enough money (800 euros) for the flight ticket. After long dicussions via yahoo messenger I decided to provide her and me an erotic X-Mas and transferred her 800 euros via WESTERN UNION. Now the snowball-system was triggered. She received the money, but wrote me that she needed another 200 euros for an obligatory health check+insurrance before the flight. I transferred her 200+100 euros extra for the transfer from Ghana to Germany. But the climax was about to come...She wrote me that 3.000 euros were needed in travellers checks to assure the Ghanian authorities that she can afford her stay in Germany. Before transferring this sum, I asked her to e-mail me a copy of her passport and flight ticket. She did this and both colour copies looked authentic to me. Because it took me time to upgrade the credit line at my bank, her flight reservation was cancelled, and guess what, another 800 euros had to be paid for a new flight ticket...oooh...nooo. Being crazy in love i did this last financial effort, in order to see her before X-Mas. I expected her to arrive today, 22.12.07. Yesterday, i spent several hours online, in order to receive her flight details and book a hotel, but without success. Today, I received a call from Dr. Henry Osei / St. Thomas Hospital who told me that Ellen Jackson had a heavy traffic accident on Friday evening, perhaps on the way to the airport. I exchanged my yahoo messenger signature with him an we started chatting. He wrote me that Ellen had sufferred spinal damage and 2.500 euros are needed for surgery. I replied that after having covered all her expenses i am financially finished and can't help her. I gave him the advice to contact her parents via the University of Accra, where Ellen studying. He tried that but couldn't reach anyone there. Henry started threating and blackmailing me like this "she was on the way to you as she crashed with the other car. you are responsible for her". Feeling emotionally betrayed and financially damaged (lost 5.400 euros) i deleted Ellen's and Henry's profiles from yahoo messenger and removed the chip from my cell phone.

Conluding some details i could fetch about her:

Ellen Jackson, P. o. Box 123, Accra. Ghana

cell phone 00233273018375.

Why did a medic call me and not the police or embassy? Why couldn't the police find out where her realtives are living?

I am pretty sure that the player "Ellen Jackson" was subsituted by "Dr. Henry Osei" and that money making could have gone forever.
    Now I'm going to be deep in debts for at least three months.

I hope that you have learned from my bitter experience!

Don't chat or flirt with women from poor countries! Those women are to 99% faked personalities. Dating in your area is much cheaper.

With best regards

TooFarDriven

Re: Ghana_scammed after online-dating

Frankly, I think everyone in America, has been spammed by all of them, lying about who they are and what has had happened to them. One program on TV, did a report on the men and their Nigerian scams. How do you know the picture was real and not some picture found online. Most people are aware of those PHONY scams. Frankly, some people reply to them and tell them off, in another language that is. If it sounds phony it is phony.Ring Ring... blah blah blah

I first heard from a Colonel Rick Bartch at the end of September beginning of October on direct dating and within a week to ten days this gentleman was very much in love with me , but he was serving in Iraq as a reservist and a volunteer he certainly could sweet talk a vulnerable elderly lady, to begin with it appeared to be all talk and he was coming home for xmas and then he would come to the UK and spend the rest of his life making me happy, thencame the moment that he needed help as he needed money to renew stamps on his luggage which was stuck in Ghana and if I would send 2700 to Accra airport his friend the diplomat would get the baggage released and deliver it to my house and then Rick would follow on. I sent the money by moneygramme and eah time he wanted more as the customs were now wise to what was in the bags (supposedly gold) to the value of 2.7million

needles to say that as I could no longer aford to send any more money he dropped me like a ton of bricks , I know of quite a lot of ladies in different countri8es that ahve been taken in by this so called Colonel and if he is not who he says he is surely the Marine corps can do something about this man who has stolen the identity of an honourable man and just maybe get our money back (little chance of that)

Quote Originally Posted by TooFarDriven View Post
    Dear friends,

I suffered a terrible disappointment and financial loss shortly before this X-Mas.

Two weeks ago i met a Ghanian 28-year old woman at www.adultfriendfinder.com.

The profiler of www.adultfriendfinder.com attested a 100% match.
    I sent her a wink and shortly after that we started e-mailing and chatting via yahoo messenger.

Now, about her story. Her name is Ellen Jackson. She told me that she has been studying african culture and tourism in Accra/ Ghana. She have had two relationships and was looking for a husband, preferably in Western Europe. She flattered me and flirted with me a lot. Since I've never had a relationship, I easily followed her into the trap. She suggested to visit me in Germany for X-Mas 2007, but wrote that didn't have enough money (800 euros) for the flight ticket. After long dicussions via yahoo messenger I decided to provide her and me an erotic X-Mas and transferred her 800 euros via WESTERN UNION. Now the snowball-system was triggered. She received the money, but wrote me that she needed another 200 euros for an obligatory health check+insurrance before the flight. I transferred her 200+100 euros extra for the transfer from Ghana to Germany. But the climax was about to come...She wrote me that 3.000 euros were needed in travellers checks to assure the Ghanian authorities that she can afford her stay in Germany. Before transferring this sum, I asked her to e-mail me a copy of her passport and flight ticket. She did this and both colour copies looked authentic to me. Because it took me time to upgrade the credit line at my bank, her flight reservation was cancelled, and guess what, another 800 euros had to be paid for a new flight ticket...oooh...nooo. Being crazy in love i did this last financial effort, in order to see her before X-Mas. I expected her to arrive today, 22.12.07. Yesterday, i spent several hours online, in order to receive her flight details and book a hotel, but without success. Today, I received a call from Dr. Henry Osei / St. Thomas Hospital who told me that Ellen Jackson had a heavy traffic accident on Friday evening, perhaps on the way to the airport. I exchanged my yahoo messenger signature with him an we started chatting. He wrote me that Ellen had sufferred spinal damage and 2.500 euros are needed for surgery. I replied that after having covered all her expenses i am financially finished and can't help her. I gave him the advice to contact her parents via the University of Accra, where Ellen studying. He tried that but couldn't reach anyone there. Henry started threating and blackmailing me like this "she was on the way to you as she crashed with the other car. you are responsible for her". Feeling emotionally betrayed and financially damaged (lost 5.400 euros) i deleted Ellen's and Henry's profiles from yahoo messenger and removed the chip from my cell phone.

Conluding some details i could fetch about her:

Ellen Jackson, P. o. Box 123, Accra. Ghana

cell phone 00233273018375.

Why did a medic call me and not the police or embassy? Why couldn't the police find out where her realtives are living?

I am pretty sure that the player "Ellen Jackson" was subsituted by "Dr. Henry Osei" and that money making could have gone forever.
    Now I'm going to be deep in debts for at least three months.

I hope that you have learned from my bitter experience!

Don't chat or flirt with women from poor countries! Those women are to 99% faked personalities. Dating in your area is much cheaper.

With best regards

TooFarDriven
    Hi just surfing the net and saw this text. To say i am in right now the same situation with Ellen sad to admit it but did you do somthing to get the money back?

the doctor has just began ringing to me about her accident on the way to the airport tonight. lucky for me i saw this text and could do somthing hopfully?

Dear friends,

Below please find a useful site including a list of IP-addresses located in afrika, wich were used in the past for love scamming:

http://www.4hurtingchristians.com/he...om_africa.html

With best regards

TooFarDriven

Dear friends,

Here is a picture of the heartbreaker. This woman owes me 10k EUR by now! Be careful out there!

Last edited by TooFarDriven; 03-12-2009 at 01:16 PM.

Dear friends,

Unfortunately too late I analyzed e-mails which I received from "Ellen" and found different IP-addresses (please check below).
    It seems that scammers are moving fast.

98.136.44.44 -> California / USA
    216.252.122.217 -> Australia
    67.195.9.83 -> Virginia / USA
    67.195.9.109 -> Virginia / USA

Received from [196.201.34.165] by web112203.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 24 Feb 2009 13:24:21 PST
    -> Australia

[email protected]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

76.13.13.72 -> California / USA
    76.13.13.25 -> California / USA
    76.13.10.166 -> California / USA

Received from [41.215.160.134] by web59508.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 02 Feb 2009 13:42:41 PST
    -> California / USA

[email protected]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

98.136.44.38 -> California / USA
    216.252.122.219 -> Australia
    69.147.65.157 -> Australia

Received from [86.62.9.78] by web45008.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 19 Jul 2008 08:07:24 PDT
    -> California / USA

[email protected]

98.136.44.43 -> California / USA
    216.252.122.219 -> Australia
    69.147.84.123 -> Australia

Received from [86.62.20.206] by web46204.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 28 May 2008 04:47:33 PDT
    -> California / USA

[email protected]

I strongly recommend using the WINDOWS- command at prompt "netstat -h" (without brackets) in order to check the IP-address of dubious online dates in conjuction with this site:

http://www.subnetonline.com/pages/ne...p-on-a-map.php

With best regards

TooFarDriven

Dear friends,

Here is a picture of the heartbreaker. This woman owes me 10k EUR by now! Be careful out there!

http://usera.ImageCave.com/barbossa/ellen_003.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by TooFarDriven View Post
    Dear friends,

http://usera.ImageCave.com/barbossa/ellen_003.jpg
    Hi,

above link isn't working anymore. Try the attachment.

Posting a scammers 'name' and email address here, there and everywhere is the best defense against them. If you haven't posted in them already, there are 2 sites in my siggy line that list scammer's names, photos and email addresses and would probably like yours for their collections.

A good idea is to always google someone's name, email address, lines of the emails, cities mentioned, company he/she is working for, even the job description given, you might be unpleasantly surprised what you find.
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com

I think its quite obvious this picture is NOT of this mysterious Ellen. My view is that this image was probably stolen from somewhere on the internet, and the "doctor" who called is in fact Ellen. Yup guys, you have been heartbroken by a guy in an internet cafe.

Quote Originally Posted by Meri Widow View Post
    Posting a scammers 'name' and email address here, there and everywhere is the best defense against them. If you haven't posted in them already, there are 2 sites in my siggy line that list scammer's names, photos and email addresses and would probably like yours for their collections.

A good idea is to always google someone's name, email address, lines of the emails, cities mentioned, company he/she is working for, even the job description given, you might be unpleasantly surprised what you find.
    Another alias that I've forgotten to post so far is:

Emmanuel Asare-Duah.

He was referred to as Ellen's brother.

His true role will remain in the shadows of course.

Stay safe out there!

This is why we should use only trustworthy dating sites. I recommend you to have a look at https://www.loveaholics.com/love-and...-with-you.html and read it. First of all, you will bot be cheated on there and the texts there are really useful.