+ Reply to Thread

grammys_closets USPS Delivery Confirmation a Joke!

Learned a lesson from eBay Seller grammys_closets - they are using a huge whole in the USPS system and people's understanding of that system to steal money from folks. What she did to me was to send me confirmation number for a USPS package, but that package was never intended nor addressed to me. The package was addressed to my local public library. Working with the Post Office we not only tracked the package, but the local PostMaster was able to obtain the USPS box and package contents (few old books). The issue for folks to understand is that Delivery confirmation is only of value for the shipper to show that the package they sent arrived(assuming the Post Office does it's job). The party on the receiving end has no benefit from the shipping confirmation because the Post Office never ties an address to a shipping confirmation number. That's right - just because you have a delivery confirmation number doesn't mean a package was ever shipped to you nor can the Post Office ever confirm who that package was addressed to. They can only show what Zip Code, Weight the package was. If insured for less than $200 no signature is required so if the Post Office does agree with you that a package was "misplaced" the shipper can always go back to the Post Office and collect their Insured amount back. If you are from eBay and are a victim of this seller please do the following:

File with eBay a report (pretty much worthless, but please do so anyhow)
    http://pages.ebay.com/help/contact_u...lt_6_4_8.html# use the Email Us link near the bottom of the page.

File a report with PayPal if you paid via that method via their Dispute console.

Most Important file a report with the USPS via:
    https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/f...Complaint.aspx

The eBay account associated to grammys_closets ties back to:
    Donna F Goldoff
    1708 W Meyer Ln, Apt 13101
    Oak Creek, WI 53154-8135
    (414) 304-1376

This corresponds to the return address provided me by the postmaster on the package she recovered from the library. If there are other things to help bring this person to justice that I'm not aware of please let me know.

Re: grammys_closets USPS Delivery Confirmation a J

I also was scammed by grammys_closets. I was unable to locate my package, but I'm not finished looking. We all need to file claims with ebay, paypal, and usps.com to catch this thief. Please everyone who has been scammed by grammys_closets please file the reports.

There is something Real Here!

Hi, I have been scammed also by this grammys_closets. I wonder if there is anything real out there? Well a friend of mine just got paid $1,000 at www.easy2earn.biz/?1d=okroshi i just joined them with $1 just as he did and since then I have been moving upwards. I will soon get paid all things being equal. try it out and see for yourself. my friend is a thousand box rich with just $1. I cant beleive it!

Re: grammys_closets USPS Delivery Confirmation a J

I recieved a request tonight from eBay to ensure to file a report with Internet Crime Complain Center - below is that information:

FILE REPORT TO INTERNET CRIME COMPLAINT CENTER
    You may also consider filing a complaint with the Internet Crime
    Complaint Center (IC3). The IC3 is a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the National White Collar Crime Center. They will review complaints and refer information to the appropriate local, state, or federal agency.

To file a complaint with the IC3, go to:

http://www.ic3.gov/

Re: grammys_closets USPS Delivery Confirmation a Joke!

Hello Miriam, and thank you for posting to our support center.
    Unfortunately, because ShippingEasy does not actually handle or delivery packages, we would recommend you contact USPS directly via phone at 1 (800) 275-8777. They should be able to provide further assistance with obtaining delivery confirmation for any packages you shipped with them.

Thanks
    Liteblue