+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

LawnChairMillionaire?

Hi,

Can you take a look at lcm and tell me why it's not illegal.
    I glanced over the site and unless I missed something, it's
    clear that the product is money from new members.

It's being massively promoted and I just can't understand how people can do so in good faith, as it seems clear that it will get shutdown at some point.

Tell me if you agree.

Thanks
    Phil

California Surfin Guest

Re: LawnChairMillionaire?

Palger:

I had a client send me some info to do PR Work ...

another business model that makes one wonder

There are things one needs to look at closely with this. People see the hype and don't think about other things such as.....

You only get paid for three months no matter how big or small your downline is.

Their "product" is TheVault, which is rehashed EDC Gold material. Even then you still have to pay to use the stuff, it is not free just because you are a member of LCM.

To get paid you must PURCHASE a a debit card that costs $60. That does not mean it is loaded with a $60 credit, that means you have to pay them $60 to get your earnings (if you made more than $60). Subtract that from what you might have earned while in the program. I am sure there will be thousands of people "forfeit" their earnings because they didn't make more than the $60. Company wins in both cases.

Your cost of joining is $50 plus $30/mo. You can request your money back but all you will get is the $30 (if you request in time) The $50 will not be refunded. Again the company keeping money.

I would have to say stay away from LCM. That is just my opinion

In the last 3 days I've gotten over 100 emails pitching this piece of donkey poo. Its a spamming load of steaming crap.
    Passing Gas

"what everyone does on scam.com" :eek:

There's a good discussion of it here.

California Surfin Guest

Passin:

100 emails??

I had an associate send me info to do PR work and had to read
    over their info more than one time to digest their model

Quote Originally Posted by California Surfin View Post
    Passin:

100 emails??

I had an associate send me info to do PR work and had to read
    over their info more than one time to digest their model
    Over 100. Same splash page every time.
    Passing Gas

"what everyone does on scam.com" :eek:

California Surfin Guest

Their "product" is TheVault, which is rehashed EDC Gold material.

GHEES ... CORCORAN / GARCIA RUNNING ANOTHER GIG?

I've noticed the immediate "die down" of the "YOU GOTTA SEE THIS" tons of emails from members, as I expect they are starting to "get" this "opportunity".

Uggggh....will it EVER end? Probably not until people get wiser about certain people and opportunities, and probably not until the feds tighten up on scams.

I just found out that one thing they offer in "The Vault" is a Betting program. :surprised:

It says in the back office that it requires you to get a Bookie. This alone shows how "great" this opportunity is.

You can't even gamble online in America (legally) and you are supposed to find a Bookie? This shows how useless their stuff is

lol. this thing gets greater by the day.

This program appears to be an additional income arm for the people who own the internet marketing firms. They are the top enrollers. Possibly because they offer ad credits to those who enroll.

Lesson to me here: Never go online and open email after a few beers! At least it was only $30 (but that is a weeks groceries for some)!

Cheers and be careful out there.

Hillary

maliaam6 Guest

My $101 in commision pool shares is in my bank. Transferred it from my debit to my home bank account. My next months is even morer, and my third even moorest. :)

maliaam6 Guest

Your post is out dated. Better look again. The debit is half the cost you told everyone. I'am way beyong ROI... $631.12 profit!!!!

You guys are missing BIGTIME!!!

Quote Originally Posted by UtopiaTravel View Post
    There are things one needs to look at closely with this. People see the hype and don't think about other things such as.....

You only get paid for three months no matter how big or small your downline is.

Their "product" is TheVault, which is rehashed EDC Gold material. Even then you still have to pay to use the stuff, it is not free just because you are a member of LCM.

To get paid you must PURCHASE a a debit card that costs $60. That does not mean it is loaded with a $60 credit, that means you have to pay them $60 to get your earnings (if you made more than $60). Subtract that from what you might have earned while in the program. I am sure there will be thousands of people "forfeit" their earnings because they didn't make more than the $60. Company wins in both cases.

Your cost of joining is $50 plus $30/mo. You can request your money back but all you will get is the $30 (if you request in time) The $50 will not be refunded. Again the company keeping money.

I would have to say stay away from LCM. That is just my opinion

maliaam6 Guest

A scam is when you do NOT make money...in this case, 100s already deposited their commissions from virtual debit to home bank. One of them just deposited over $900 in cash then transferred it to his bank acct today (Dec 17th). All this done in LCM's member area. This commissions is from the POOL and VAULT only - Today, Dec 17th his monthly income for Jan payout is over $4000+ with 202 referrals so far. And that in only 10 days since LCM launched on the 7th. His is peanuts compared to others who took a chance on LCM just hours before he joined and making DOUBLE!

I'am not for any scam programs. Been there. Not this one!!! ... I already got my debit and transferred earnings to my home bank acct.!!!
    Last edited by maliaam6; 12-17-2007 at 05:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by maliaam6 View Post
    A scam is when you do NOT make money
    Spoken like a true scammer.

Scam is when few making money because absolute majority will lose money. Do not listen to shill promoting next pyramyd or ponzy.

maliaam6 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by borisf96 View Post
    Spoken like a true scammer.

Scam is when few making money because absolute majority will lose money. Do not listen to shill promoting next pyramyd or ponzy.

First you need to learn how to lleps. It's pee ra meed! lol :aww:
    ======

Anyway, it is up to you guys to join or not. :i agree:

Enroll free (signature), you nothing to lose but 5 seconds to enroll!
    Last edited by maliaam6; 12-17-2007 at 10:53 PM.