+ Reply to Thread

Stop Foreclosure Programs-www.strongfamilyfund.com

Anyone familiar with these type of income opportunities? Many claim that you can bring in significant income by helping homeowners stop foreclosure. Some focus on loss mitigation others focus on refinancing or fast sales.

Here is one that I wanted to know your thoughts on...

Any experience?

http://www.strongfamilyfund.com

There sure are a lot of foreclosures going on these days!

Re: Stop Foreclosure Programs-www.strongfamilyfund

One-Time Start-up Fee $495
    Looks like one of those pprograms that only care about start-up fees.

There are no start-up fees.

Quote Originally Posted by truefactology View Post
    There are no start-up fees.
    My mistake. I am sure that I saw Start-up fee yesterday.

From what I read on news, nobody can do anything about for closures right now. Banks are not budging and everyone gets foreclosed.

They are also deceiving about "helping families from 2004".

ICANN Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.
    Created: 2007-04-08
    Expires: 2010-04-08
    Website is ridiculously amateurish for financial organization.
    Last edited by borisf96; 12-04-2007 at 05:05 PM.

Nothing personal, but I think you should be smart enough to know that not every business has a website when they open their brink and mortar.

Many small businesses are still not online.

I think the website serves its purpose.

I think website is yours or your friends/associates. And you made mistake by bringing it to scam.com.

Its design and graphics is strictly from 1997. Giving back page is ridiculous.

Job is cold calling, postcard mailing. You will go though thousands of leads before making one customer. And if you are not natural salesman you will lose more money than making on few and between sales. This kind of sales/mailing/lead generation job is a hard one. If it were easy it would be filled by friends and relatives and not by people of the street.

Disclaimer: I do not imply that they are scam because I do not know if they actually pay for you sales. Otherwise the only thing they lied was that they are 3 year old company. This is more like exaggerating on resume.
    Last edited by borisf96; 12-04-2007 at 10:32 PM.

Again, you don't appear to be thinking… Please see below...

Registrant:
    Ford Motor Company (DOM-1590161)
    20600 Rotunda Drive ECC Building Dearborn MI 48121 US

Domain Name: ford.com

Registrar Name: Markmonitor.com
    Registrar Whois: whois.markmonitor.com
    Registrar Homepage: http://www.markmonitor.com

Administrative Contact:
    DNS MGR (NIC-14448523) Ford Motor Company
    dnsmgr@FORD.COM +1.3133903476 Fax- +1.3133905011
    Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
    DNS MGR (NIC-14448523) Ford Motor Company
    dnsmgr@FORD.COM +1.3133903476 Fax- +1.3133905011

Created on..............: 1988-Aug-31.
    Expires on..............: 2010-Aug-30.
    Record last updated on..: 2007-Aug-07 10:29:21.

Ford Motor Company has been in business since 1903. Do you mean to tell me that because they only got online in 1988 that the prior 85 years don't count???

I hope you are not well thought of in these parts. Just stick to the facts!!

They (the subject company) also have online marketing tools (i.e., referral links). You don't have to call anyone.

I think that any company working to really help people in foreclosure is doing a public service.

The question is can you really make money in this business and is the business a scam (i.e., the website name for the forum)?

Please can someone else post that knows something about these types of companies.

Quote Originally Posted by borisf96 View Post
    My mistake. I am sure that I saw Start-up fee yesterday.

From what I read on news, nobody can do anything about for closures right now. Banks are not budging and everyone gets foreclosed.

They are also deceiving about "helping families from 2004".

Website is ridiculously amateurish for financial organization.

I have not read anything about this company specifically, but I wanted to comment on the bolded line above.

This is totally untrue. Banks are much MORE willing to negotiate these days. The problem is that most homeowners are who are late do not communicate with their banks.

Almost all banks, especially these days, are willing to refi or redo your payment structure. The key is that they have to believe that with a new payment you will be able to avoid foreclosure. If they look at your credit and finances and see you'll probably miss payments even with a lower payment they probably won't make any changes.

The one thing banks will not do as much of these days is taking a deed instead of foreclosuer. They don't want the property any more than you do. BUT...they are MUCH more likely to accept a short sale.

Banks are businesses. Foreclosures are very expensive. Lost interest payments, legal fees, realtor fees, court fees....etc. They want to avoid that. If you can give them a reasonable option they will take it. You may end up with a loan to them for 10-30K...but that is better than being hit with a $100 deficiency lawsuit.

To all homeowners....you do not need one of these companies to help you. TALK TO YOUR BANK IF YOU ARE IN TROUBLE.

And keep in mind, a foreclosure isn't that bad. 95% the bank won't come after you for money, they just take the property and hurt your credit. Your credit can be repaired in a year or two. Assuming you work to rebuild it. Even a bankruptcy isn't that bad. You'll get new credit offers within a year.
    "Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid."
    -John Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by Jreed View Post
    This is totally untrue. Banks are much MORE willing to negotiate these days. The problem is that most homeowners are who are late do not communicate with their banks.
    I would advise the same because it will be your best chance out of foreclosure. But the problem is that in most cases your mortgage was resold to another entity or split into separate securities and now owned by multiple individuals/companies. You will find it very difficult to find who owns your mortgage now and much more difficult to negotiate with them than with your mortgage originator.
    Last edited by borisf96; 12-06-2007 at 02:44 PM.

Created on..............: 1988-Aug-31.
    Expires on..............: 2010-Aug-30.
    Record last updated on..: 2007-Aug-07 10:29:21.

Ford Motor Company has been in business since 1903. Do you mean to tell me that because they only got online in 1988 that the prior 85 years don't count???
    Ford created website when Internet was in its infancy. Before that WWW just did not exist. Your company waited for 3 years to create website when almost everybody is on the web. What business that needs internet waits for 3 years to be on the web?
    Last edited by borisf96; 12-06-2007 at 02:44 PM.