+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The 4th World

The 4th World

Should the Aboriginals of Australia/ Mayans of America.(the 4th world).ect... have their own separated independent government and have half of the Australian outback/ Amazon forest and America ect... to protect from the wicked ones.

or should they be ruled by the elite white supremacist Nazi government that is in power now ?

Terrence Mckenna makes many valid points about the 4th world in the interview Prague Gnosis. (Angeles Arrien - 2nd interview)

http://www.torrentportal.com/details...).torrent.html

http://www.google.com/search?q=terre...&start=10&sa=N

In this two-part video, recorded at the International Transpersonal Conference in June 1992, Terence has a series of very interesting conversations with Ram Dass, Angeles Arrien, Rupert Sheldrake, Alexander Shulgin, David Whyte, Ken Ring, and Jill Purce.

I had wanted to see this video since hearing about it several years ago and finally found it while poking around on Google Video.

As an added bonus this series is a tour of many of Prague's most beautiful places, including the Botanical Gardens.

Part 1 - http://video.google.com/url?docid=-5...gNlHDGWSEWV_NQ
    - Ram Dass, Angeles Arrien

Part 2 - http://video.google.com/url?docid=-3...8fhjlBs_yd_b5g
    - Rupert Sheldrake, Alexander Shulgin, David Whyte, Ken Ring, and Jill Purce
    Last edited by Paladine; 11-25-2007 at 07:08 AM.
    The internet is the last light of truth and hope...it is truly of the people, by the people and for the people. We must not let it be subverted for any purpose other than the truth. And that truth shall spread to every man woman and child across the globe. No longer will those in power carry the sole means to decide for us, yet we now shall have the power to decide to tune them out.

Re: The 4th World

http://www.cwis.org/fwj/ :hehe!!...just askn....
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Survival of the fittest baby....who cares about some random tribes. Are YOU going to give up your office, house or car for them?

George bush senior is still head of the cia[circa kennedys assasination and throughout vietnam] and still president [as if his son does anything thats not ok with the BOYS] . He runs this countrys govt and most big biz through intimidation and blackmail and is the biggest gangster this WORLD has ever seen! I personally watched cia operatives load planes with drugs and guns destined for third and fourth world countrys for revolutions and just plain old crime organizations.
    WHO'S TO BLAME FOR ALL THE STUFF GOING ON?
    Bush and the boys in oil. Come on why are we in Iran or Iraq if not for the oil. Do you think they care about the people? If so why are our boys and girls there getting killed!
    W A K E - U P PEOPLE!!! Dont vote for any established party representative or incumbant, they are all being paid well to follow his lead.:grrr::shocked:

Quote Originally Posted by Larry77 View Post
    George bush senior is still head of the cia[circa kennedys assasination and throughout vietnam] and still president [as if his son does anything thats not ok with the BOYS] . He runs this countrys govt and most big biz through intimidation and blackmail and is the biggest gangster this WORLD has ever seen! I personally watched cia operatives load planes with drugs and guns destined for third and fourth world countrys for revolutions and just plain old crime organizations.
    WHO'S TO BLAME FOR ALL THE STUFF GOING ON?
    Bush and the boys in oil. Come on why are we in Iran or Iraq if not for the oil. Do you think they care about the people? If so why are our boys and girls there getting killed!
    W A K E - U P PEOPLE!!! Dont vote for any established party representative or incumbant, they are all being paid well to follow his lead.:grrr::shocked:
    Read a little more real news. The oil in Iraq is controlled by the Iraqi government. They sell it to everyone...poorly I might add. I'm sure there are no tankers labled "bush's personal tanker"....this is so ridiculous. I guess you had me at "bush senior is the head of the CIA"...moron

Read a little more real news. The oil in Iraq is controlled by the Iraqi government. They sell it to everyone...poorly I might add. I'm sure there are no tankers labled "bush's personal tanker"....this is so ridiculous. I guess you had me at "bush senior is the head of the CIA"...moron

You are only seeing the tip of the iceberg =). When there oil is gone they are just a poor dry desert nation.

the oil is just a extra , the territory control is much important , for example with the control of Afghanistan's Northern frontier that will permit the coalition to conquer more easily iran , as well as future atacts to other countrys. i think the oil and nuclear crysis drama is just BS that will permit to conquer the few oposing countries to the nwo , of course this oil crysis and wars are making a lot of people happy(capitalists)

They took Iraq to keep down supply to increase demand and profits for Ali Babba Saudi. Very simple really. And they all profer. Must have really tricked them off no major hurricanes this year to blame on price rises around labor day, fourth of July. Unprecendented! I hate 'em all., and they will bleed us every way they can.

I know the price of gasoline affects almost everyone. But my concern is the cost of home heating fuel. I think this is going to become a major issue when people will have to choose between food or heat.

Every time Bush rattles his war machine, the oil speculators buy crude at a higher price. Someone is making money off of the "fear factor" price of oil. And for many, the misery index keeps going higher and higher.

How many times has there been an increase in oil prices based solely on information recieved regarding the WOT? that price increase = someone making money.

Here`s a nice site to check out that will explain how this works:

ir.exxonmobil.com...

It`s the exxonmobil stock calculator.

If you invested $10,000 in their stock on this day in 2002, it would be worth:

Closing Price $34.85
    Shares Today 286.94
    Investment Value $24,134.86
    Percent Change 141.35

141.35% change.

That`s one illustration.

Your increase at the pump, brought on by Iran`s president scowling at the cameras, rather than any actual change to the supply, translates into a larger profit THAT DAY for one of the oil companies, based solely on the speculation that it might lead to a disruption in the global supply at some point.

the oil companies aren't hoarding all the oil. In fact they probably haven't even extracted the oil. No, it's not about taking the oil to bring it to the consumers for sale. It's about securing the oil so that rivals don't have access to it. And even if the oil has been extracted, don't expect the regular consumer to benefit from it. At least not immediately. It's all about control of that resource.

To sum it up, I'm thinking of two possibilities --

1. Securing the oil (and preventing rivals from gaining access) for future profit
    2. Securing the oil so that the War Machine can continue to run in the future, after all there's no substitute fuel for your jets, tanks and IFVs. Especially for jets.

I'm leaning towards the second possibility. There simply is no substitute as yet for jet fuel.

Quote Originally Posted by yarbsea View Post
    Survival of the fittest baby....who cares about some random tribes. Are YOU going to give up your office, house or car for them?

Everyone will be dead if we allow these 'fit' one's in power for much longer.

TEXACO In the Amazon region, there is a crisis caused by the presence of oil and mining companies and their violations of indigenous peoples' rights. ...

Texaco has ravage the Amazon region.

Who owns Texaco?

The problem has now spread to Peru and has snowballed into an international catastrophe

http://www.albionmonitor.com/11-14-95/texacoamazon.html

-------------------------------------------------------

I just love the way the U.S.A, as a now developed nation, Can sit back and try to tell other countries how to manage their resources.

One of Terence's last interviews

We are losing Earth's greatest biological treasures just as we are beginning to appreciate their true value. Rainforests once covered 18% of the earth's land surface; now they cover a mere 6% and experts estimate that the last remaining rainforests could be consumed in less than 40 years.

One and one-half acres of rainforest are lost every second with tragic consequences for both developing and industrial countries.

Rainforests are being destroyed because the value of rainforest land is perceived as only the value of its timber by short-sighted governments, multi-national logging companies, and land owners.

Nearly half of the world's species of plants, animals and microorganisms will be destroyed or severely threatened over the next quarter century due to rainforest deforestation.

Experts estimates that we are losing 137 plant, animal and insect species every single day due to rainforest deforestation. That equates to 50,000 species a year. As the rainforest species disappear, so do many possible cures for life-threatening diseases. Currently, 121 prescription drugs sold worldwide come from plant-derived sources. While 25% of Western pharmaceuticals are derived from rainforest ingredients, less that 1% of these tropical trees and plants have been tested by scientists.

Most rainforests are cleared by chainsaws, bulldozers and fires for its timber value and then are followed by farming and ranching operations, even by world giants like Mitsubishi Corporation, Georgia Pacific, Texaco and Unocal.

There were an estimated ten million Indians living in the Amazonian Rainforest five centuries ago. Today there are less than 200,000.

In Brazil alone, European colonists have destroyed more than 90 indigenous tribes since the 1900's. With them have gone centuries of accumulated knowledge of the medicinal value of rainforest species. As their homelands continue to be destroyed by deforestation, rainforest peoples are also disappearing.

Most medicine men and shamans remaining in the Rainforests today are 70 years old or more. Each time a rainforest medicine man dies, it is as if a library has burned down.

When a medicine man dies without passing his arts on to the next generation, the tribe and the world loses thousands of years of irreplaceable knowledge about medicinal plants.

The Wealth of the Rainforests

The Amazon Rainforest covers over a billion acres, encompassing areas in Brazil, Venezuela, Colombia and the Eastern Andean region of Ecuador and Peru. If Amazonia were a country, it would be the ninth largest in the world.

The Amazon Rainforest has been described as the "Lungs of our Planet" because it provides the essential environmental world service of continuously recycling carbon dioxide into oxygen. More than 20 percent of the world oxygen is produced in the Amazon Rainforest.

More than half of the world's estimated 10 million species of plants, animals and insects live in the tropical rainforests. One-fifth of the world's fresh water is in the Amazon Basin.

One hectare (2.47 acres) may contain over 750 types of trees and 1500 species of higher plants.

At least 80% of the developed world's diet originated in the tropical rainforest. Its bountiful gifts to the world include fruits like avocados, coconuts, figs, oranges, lemons, grapefruit, bananas, guavas, pineapples, mangos and tomatoes; vegetables including corn, potatoes, rice, winter squash and yams; spices like black pepper, cayenne, chocolate, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, sugar cane, tumeric, coffee and vanilla and nuts including Brazil nuts and cashews.

At least 3000 fruits are found in the rainforests; of these only 200 are now in use in the Western World. The Indians of the rainforest use over 2,000.

Rainforest plants are rich in secondary metabolites, particularly alkaloids. Biochemists believe alkaloids protect plants from disease and insect attacks. Many alkaloids from higher plants have proven to be of medicinal value and benefit.

Currently, 121 prescription drugs currently sold worldwide come from plant-derived sources. And while 25% of Western pharmaceuticals are derived from rainforest ingredients, less than 1% of these tropical trees and plants have been tested by scientists.

The U.S. National Cancer Institute has identified 3000 plants that are active against cancer cells. 70% of these plants are found in the rainforest. Twenty-five percent of the active ingredients in today's cancer-fighting drugs come from organisms found only in the rainforest.

Vincristine, extracted from the rainforest plant, periwinkle, is one of the world's most powerful anticancer drugs. It has dramatically increased the survival rate for acute childhood leukemia since its discovery.

In 1983, there were no U.S. pharmaceutical manufacturers involved in research programs to discover new drugs or cures from plants. Today, over 100 pharmaceutical companies and several branches of the US government, including giants like Merck and The National Cancer Institute, are engaged in plant research projects for possible drugs and cures for viruses, infections, cancer, and even AIDS.
    Last edited by Paladine; 11-29-2007 at 06:36 PM.
    The internet is the last light of truth and hope...it is truly of the people, by the people and for the people. We must not let it be subverted for any purpose other than the truth. And that truth shall spread to every man woman and child across the globe. No longer will those in power carry the sole means to decide for us, yet we now shall have the power to decide to tune them out.

The way DeBeers diamond company has control of 95% of the diamond market, and therefore can charge whatever they want for them by keeping the supply of them under control, the oil companies are trying to do the same thing.

If you have monopolistic control over the supply then you can change the agreement of what people are going to pay to get your stuff.

Nothing has changed in reality. What has changed is consumer perception. Add to that the fears instigated by all the worldwide threats to the US and its oil supply... and prices go up.

It's an artificial state whereby the price is forced up by design in the interest of greater profit.

1. Oil output from Iraq is minimal at best.
    2. The Price of Oil is directly tied to the US economy, OPEC may seem like a world community, but its an american coporate entity ( I believe )
    Because the American economy is collapsing, the price of oil is increasing in an attempt to starve off devestation.

Saudi recently announced they'd INVESTIGATE the use of using a 'currency' basket, because Iran and Venuzuela advised the US Dollar is worthlesS ( which it is )

THe obvious answer is the demise of the American dollar REQUIRES oil to be traded in euro's.
    Saudi didnt want to take this step, saying '' we dont want to collapse the American economy ''

To me, this is the American government pressuring Saudi NOT to switch from the dollar, because as everyone will know it will make a HUGE collapse imminent.

This is why they are entertaining the idea to investigate the concept...

which is BS for '' we will stonewall you with an 'official' response

It is being reported that the world has hit peak oil. Production won't be able to keep up with demand. Demand is growing exponentially, especially with the industrialization of countries like India and China. The war seems to be an attempt at securing oil for the long term. It will become a hotter commodity as time moves on. The more that the US can control, means the more power the US has. Right now it looks like it is a part of a bigger plan as well. Which is why I really worry about the tension with Iran. It really seems like they are part of "the big picture".

I can believe the collapsing dollar scenario as well. Either way, with the way the world is heading, securing the oil is not going to translate into lower fuel prices for the average joe.

A motive for invading Iraq was the fact that Saddam Hussein started to trade Iraqi oil for Euros only. To stop him and others from doings so, Iraq had to be invaded. After the invasion, Iraq started to trade oil in Dollars again. You might think: so what? Have a look into the importance of the oil Dollar.

Another motive, as said before, to secure oil supplies. Why do you think the US has so many troops in Saudi-Arabia? Because they like the Sharia so much? Because Saudi-Arabia is so democratic? Hell no. They care about their oil only.
    Imagine that Iran would overthrow the house of royals in Saudi Arabia and would instantly become the world biggest oil supplier? An interesting perspective for China.

A third motive is that of the multinational corporations, which have a powerful influence on US foreign policy.

A fourth motive is a stratigc point for future wars.

And last: Israel. the US has become a complete joke, especially in Europe, where many people see the US as Israel's slave, dealing with the dirty work. The Israeli lobby is probably the most political powerful ethnic group in the US.

It's like invading Scandinavia and running out of blondes. The US tramps down Iraq production to artificially inflate it for our Saudi buds. A one world currency can't be far behind, then you know what comes next, take the mark

Bush and friends wanted to attack iraq, take control of the oil and sell it for more dollars. it's very simple. they wanted to sell it at top dollar. and they are doing that.

the war long term goal is to secure oil, short term to manipulate it's price. You're still able to get oil for your car right? Well then "Mission Complete". No one said it would be cheap, just that you would have it.

Secondly, prices are so high because demand exceeds supply. The bigger the spread, the higher the prices will be. *psssst!* (Oil supply is dwindling)

Great article you wrote here, Paladine!