This is interesting. Celtic crosses have been found in Ierland, Scotland, that are believed to predate the stories of the Christ of Jersualem. If Christ was Irish, Gaelic, that may explain why he is portrayed mainly as a white man, in pictures, dipictions that date back many years.

There's stories of Christ traveling to Britain ( maybe he was already there and they got it wrong lol ) Also, the stories of Joseph of Arimathea, possibly the Biblical Joseph, Christ's Father who had something to do with the Chalice well, Holy Grail? at Glastonbury and the ancient Acacia tree? Anyone clarify this part?

Not Acacia

Hawthorn

Hawthorns can be fairly long-lived, often reaching 250 years of age; near Brecon Ash in Norfolk, there is a meeting place hawthorn, which is said to be around 700 years old. Perhaps the most well-known old Hawthorn is the Holy Thorn at Glastonbury, which flowers twice a year, once at Christmas and again in May. According to legend it grew from the staff of Joseph of Arimathea when he thrust it into the ground during a visit to Britain in the first century AD.

The Hawthorn Tree

NOT much to me is yonder lane
Where I go every day;
But when thereís been a shower of rain
And hedge-birds whistle gay,
I know my lad thatís out in France
With fearsome things to see
Would give his eyes for just one glance
At our white hawthorn tree.

Not much to me is yonder lane
Where he so longs to tread:
But when thereís been a shower of rain