+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Neekam Domain Blog Business

Not sure what kind of scam this is, but you just know it's a scam. The nearest I can tell, you pay something and you get a domain names (hosted I guess) with a blog attached. That's supposed to make you rich in the "21st Century Gold Rush". I am posting it here because "home based business" is how they market themselves. If the blog you get looks anything like their blog, eeeeck. Blogspot city Burnt Orange Title text on Pea Green background. Great taste in text colors!

The scam

http://www.neekam.com/

Their blog

http://homebusiness357.com/

Re: Neekam Domain Blog Business

yeah... pretty ugly.. they should have went with blue and orange ;) (BSU colors, big game tonight!)
    Last edited by katiescorner; 11-23-2007 at 08:54 PM.

Whois info
    Registrant:
    Domains by Proxy, Inc.
    DomainsByProxy.com
    15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
    Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
    United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
    Domain Name: NEEKAM.COM
    Created on: 30-Aug-07
    Expires on: 30-Aug-08
    Last Updated on: 12-Sep-07

So how does that help PC?

Quote Originally Posted by katiescorner View Post
    So how does that help PC?
    I was wondering that myself. Many scammers hide their identity behind private domain registrars, so maybe PC is trying to tell us that since they show Domains by Proxy that supports the theory that they're a scam. As if you can't tell by looking. :

6. Re: Neekam Domain Blog Business

Here is the scam. They sell you a domain name like computers747.com LMFAO Are computers the next jumbo jet? Then they tell you that they will use their proprietary blogging system which is blogger by google, which is free. LOL They promise top rankings in 90 days, well no kidding...should get top rankings in 3 days with the crappy keywords they are using. They have a salesperson who goes by Scott Davis but his real name is Morice Levester. LOL They resell blogger by google and rip these people off. SAYS RIGHT ON TERMS OF SERVICE BY GOOGLE THAT YOU CANNOT RESELL THEIR PRODUCT. Then this Scott Davis aka. Morice Levester tells you he will resell your blog for you if you give him 40%. LOL Get your money back quick before they shut this chop shop down. My friend Marvin gave these cons $25,000 and then found out that the salesperson was using an alias. Put em in jail Marvin.

Who is behind Neekam?

Answer below:

WebMediaGroup
    20802 Grayhawk Dr
    Scottsdale, Arizona 85255
    United States
    (480) 306-7093
    Rob Swinson
    Wead Rabadi

Scamamania!!

9. Re: Neekam Domain Blog Business

7. No Resale of the Service. Unless expressly authorized in writing by Google, you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes (a) any portion of the Service, (b) use of the Service, or (c) access to the Service.

this is bloggers terms of service. Call the COPS. They resell blogger as a nuts to riches system LOL. Poor thing is they sell it to elderly people who dont know they are buying horrendous domain names matched up with a free tool that google offers. I wonder of google would like this. WHo can we call? And can this Scott Davis be arrested for doing phone sales under an alias. His real name is Morice Levistar.

Your all right! They pretty much charge people anywhere from 500 to 4000 for something they could easily do themselves for a lot less money. They give you the option to pick a subject then they buy the domain name i.e. computers747.com from GoDaddy.com for like 10 bucks then they attach it to a blog. From there its simple: insert so many key words in the title and all through out the blog that when Google scans it, The blog gets a high ranking. The whole point is to eventually sell the domain to "domain investors" lol for "THOUSANDS" !!! I'm sorry but who would buy that?? And the whole time it's happening these people are paying thousands more in the back end for "advertising". I think people should know the truth>>> YOU CAN DO IT YOURSELF!!! (not that youll make a profit, but at least u wont be SCAMED!)

Neekam is a scam. I have over $45,000 in and never seen a penny of what they promised. If Garland calls you hang up he is a complete lyer. Their new thing is to have you transfer your domains to GoDaddy so they can "manage" them for you, but you get no access to them, so basically you are out your domains. I have been in contact with Godaddy and they are investigating. I recommend anybody that has been SCAMMED file a complaint with the Phoenix BBB, your Attourney General and the FTC. I also came across some info that Neekam is some how tied to the Web Media Group. There is a lawsuit going on between some of the owners of the companies. The link to the info is below. Looks like some people named Steve Garland, Kiloh Smith, Waed Rabadi and Eli Rabadi are all named along with a whole list of companies. Not sure what is going on here, but it doesn't look good. STAY AWAY!

I am contacting an attourney. Anybody else in that boat? If there are enough we can do a class action. I know I am not the only one out there. They are a complete scam!

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.go...=CV2007-023109
    Last edited by beenhadbyneekam; 03-26-2008 at 08:56 PM.

I lost $4,000.00 dollars to these guys over the past 6 months. I bought a Domain name and blog and had them blog for me for six months. That cost $4,000.00. Told Scott Davies that I wanted him to release the blog to me so I could continue myself. He said no. Told him I wanted him to sell it for me. I had everybody from the company call me to try and talk me into buying more blogging. Finally got a call from Scott Davies and he said they would sell it for me, but they have done nothing.

I have contacted the Attorney General in Arizona and they are looking into it for me.
    They are trying to sell these blogs on E-Bay

Can't believe I let them take my money..... Neekam is a SCAM

13. Re: Neekam Domain Blog Business

These guys are all over the internet with bad things being said. Sounds like this Kiloh Smith guy needs a good ole fashion whoopin. I saw his picture on www.kilohsmith.com and he looks like a little girl. On his website you will see his resume where he shows all the companies he previously worked for that he now bashes in press releases. He even wrote press releases for those companies and now started his own company and says they were a scam. He needs to get his stories straight! All his information is online so you be the judge and then see if you would give these scam artists at neekam any money. Home business owners need to stop these fanatic.

Definitely seems like a violation of TOS, besides the fact that none of the blogs seem to be ranking for anything if checked against SeoDigger.com - of course their database isn't comprehensive, but normally you still see sites in popular markets ranking for SOMETHING.

Ugh.

I don't know what is up with this guy. Neekam really helped me!! I have several Blogs they have helped me with that are all Page 1 on GOOGLE!!

I called their free scam hotline because I had been Ripped off by some other internet companies and spent lots of money.

I almost gave up but I am very happy with my $$$$ making blog sites that Neekam helped me with.

Next year I should be able to sell 1 of my domain names for $150,000.00. Thats awesome if you ask me!! Enough to pay off my house!!!!

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?p=752680#post752680

Its always interesting catching an internet scammer. I personally like to call them. I just had a heated conversation with this A..

http://www.kilohsmith.com/

602-524-5324

[email protected]

He works for, with or owns the company its really hard to tell but they are now doing splogs (spam blogs)

They produce a whole line of splogs.

blogger.com/profile/10223273638648515076

blogger.com/profile/02814009739383744517

blogger.com/profile/09306638218321473591

blogger.com/profile/15746260592144570392

These people never think they will get caught because its the internet. Well they always do and he was pretty pissed that I had the nerve to call him. Well considering they steal our images all the time I figured it deserved a call before filing a DMCA complaint with his webhost Rackspace.

The best way to hurt them is send a copy of everything that they are doing to their advertisers. When their money dries up so does their will to be a thief.

Happy Travels!