Poll: "Has Black Friday Sales & Shopping Been Worth It?"

+ Reply to Thread

"Is Black Friday Really Worth Leaving Your House?"

Well, it's about that time of the year
    when some of us kick down the doors
    of the shopping mall to snatch up some
    incredible bargains from the Black Friday ads
    we clipped out of the newspapers.

Has Black Friday sales bonanza's really been worth it for you?

If so, do tell of your past bargains and Black Friday sales.
    What is on your Black Friday shopping list?
    "Hot Black Friday Sales Shopping Tips." Click here.

"Finally, Network Marketers Can Recruit Online." See How.

Frustrated By The Lack Of Traffic To Your Website? Click Here To Avoid Going Broke.
    :i agree:

Re: "Is Black Friday Really Worth Leaving Your Hou

Not a thing...I may be crazy but not that crazy...to me its just not worth it...
    I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck. ~Emma Goldman

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...

I personally think it is a lot of ridicoulous nonsense - people thinking that they are compelled to run out and "blow" their hard-earned money on a bunch of superfolous junk that 99 percent of it they could do without.
    All they are doing is making the wealthy wealthier and these people just laugh at the "sheeple" masses for buying all this petty crap.
    By the way, if anyone is wondering who are government actually is, it is big business and the wealthy.
    The only reason that we continue on in this "Iraq War" thing is because the Bush WHitehouse cabinet is paying off their election ransom. Meaning they are feeding the military industiral complex fat cats.
    Think any of these characters have ANY relatives in this conflict, in harms way? Not hardly!
    :grrr::i agree:
    Vasudeva

Quote Originally Posted by coontie View Post
    I personally think it is a lot of ridicoulous nonsense - people thinking that they are compelled to run out and "blow" their hard-earned money on a bunch of superfolous junk that 99 percent of it they could do without.
    All they are doing is making the wealthy wealthier and these people just laugh at the "sheeple" masses for buying all this petty crap.
    By the way, if anyone is wondering who are government actually is, it is big business and the wealthy.
    The only reason that we continue on in this "Iraq War" thing is because the Bush WHitehouse cabinet is paying off their election ransom. Meaning they are feeding the military industiral complex fat cats.
    Think any of these characters have ANY relatives in this conflict, in harms way? Not hardly!
    :grrr::i agree:
    :i agree: What coontie said! And I promise 99.9 % of the crap they have the "bargains" on is from china and will be recalled by February. As far as I'm concerned the defective lead based, salmonella infested junk they send here is equal to terrorism. Are we gonna blow the heck outta them? I doubt it. :grrr:
    End of mini-rant

Quote Originally Posted by carolinahound View Post
    :i agree: What coontie said! And I promise 99.9 % of the crap they have the "bargains" on is from china and will be recalled by February. As far as I'm concerned the defective lead based, salmonella infested junk they send here is equal to terrorism. Are we gonna blow the heck outta them? I doubt it. :grrr:
    End of mini-rant

As long as you dont stick any of it in your mouth you are probably fine. although, most people above the age of five dont go "shiny things. in the mouth you go."

Quote Originally Posted by Rally_Racer View Post
    As long as you dont stick any of it in your mouth you are probably fine. although, most people above the age of five dont go "shiny things. in the mouth you go."
    True, but a good portion of what's being bought is for kids. And given that I've seen people over fourteen walking through stores sucking their thumbs and pacifiers, I'm not sure your statement applies anymore.:sunglasses:

Quote Originally Posted by carolinahound View Post
    True, but a good portion of what's being bought is for kids. And given that I've seen people over fourteen walking through stores sucking their thumbs and pacifiers, I'm not sure your statement applies anymore.:sunglasses:

Touché carolinahound