+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Benny Hinn: The Martial Arts Master

Re: Benny Hinn: The Martial Arts Master

If any of you pussies think you can beat Benny Hinn in a fight, I'd like to see you wimps try. This guy is a master.

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

Nice comb-over!...Holy sh!t! Looks like something climbed up on his head a died. I think its a beaver...can't quite tell...but, thats my guess.

If he is scamming people out of their money...he really should get some hair plugs.

Godeskian is offline I have taken all knowledge to be my province. User Rank

Wow the people in that audience are retarded.
    Close your eyes, but keep your mind wide open.

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

I really cannot believe anyone would actually give this fraud money. Do they really think a God would choose this tool to be his healer?

WTF!

its quite interesting though how people can actually beleive in something so much that it actually has a physical effect on them

Benny Hinn's still around? I thought he was exposed years ago.
    "I am not afraid." Joan of Arc

"...victory at all cost, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be, for without victory there is no survival." Sir Winston Churchill

He was but, there are still people desperate to help their families, children and loved ones. He prey on the emotional state.

Benny Hinn is a scum bag.

cool song though
    "Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it. Believe nothing just because a belief is generally held. Believe nothing just because it is said in ancient books. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin. Believe nothing just because someone else believes it. Believe only what you yourself test and judge to be true."

Quote Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
    He was but, there are still people desperate to help their families, children and loved ones. He prey on the emotional state.

Benny Hinn is a scum bag.
    I understand people being desperate. I remember how I felt when my Dad was dying. But I didn't get crazy enough to seek out a guy who'd already been proven to be, as you put it L, a scumbag. Sometimes I don't know who's worst, the hucksters or their willing-to-be-deceived audiences.

"...victory at all cost, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be, for without victory there is no survival." Sir Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by TheWarMaiden View Post
    I understand people being desperate. I remember how I felt when my Dad was dying. But I didn't get crazy enough to seek out a guy who'd already been proven to be, as you put it L, a scumbag. Sometimes I don't know who's worst, the hucksters or their willing-to-be-deceived audiences.
    Yeah, its rather sad because not all people need to be desperate to will yourself into being deceived. Ive done some studies in the field of self deception and it is just facinating and incredibly odd to know that its benefitial for us to be able to deceive ourselves into thinking something

Quote Originally Posted by Qi123 View Post
    cool song though
    Yeah, one of my favorites.

I found this video rather amusing

and this:

im trying to be as open as i can but this sounds like bullsh!t to me

He shouldn't be using whatever gas he's using to knock these people out. What a silly gimick. Someone needs to put an end to his ministry by replicating this very act.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald View Post
    He shouldn't be using whatever gas he's using to knock these people out. What a silly gimick. Someone needs to put an end to his ministry by replicating this very act.
    yeah but then again hed just be replaced by onther guy with even more loopy acts, the problem seems to be that there is always an audience for these people

At least with the GodTube videos you have Christians trying to warn other Christians (and the world) about Hinn and, by extension, other frauds like him.