+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Questions on 9/11

Re: Questions on 9/11

The questions raised about the science of what happened on 9/11 clearly shows that the U.S. government is at least pushing myths. As to what extent it's responsible for what is debate-able, but surely you all must be baffled by Repubs and Dems pretending an airplane hit the Pentagon?

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

For what it's worth......

http://www.debunking911.com/

It does explain how things are not as they are made out to be by the 911 Conspiracy groups.

Lunatics and their consipacies. Let them enjoy their lunacy.

Quote Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
    For what it's worth......

http://www.debunking911.com/

It does explain how things are not as they are made out to be by the 911 Conspiracy groups.
    I don't believe that the Pentagon was hit by a jet at all. Can you find any evidence on counter that? There's no trace of wings or the jet engines. The hole isn't big enough for the plane. It looks just like a missile strikes. And the Pentagon won't release the film of the collision. So...

Anyway, please go through that website or any other to present information that would change my mind and the minds of others who also don't think a plane hit the Pentagon.

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

Sorry, not my job. YOU go thru the websites and see if there is any information that would counter your perceptions. Don't just latch onto what you read from the conspiracy sites. The best scientists test their own theories.

Sorry, not my job. YOU go thru the websites and see if there is any information that would counter your perceptions. Don't just latch onto what you read from the conspiracy sites. The best scientists test their own theories.
    Well, if the claims that the Pentagon wasn't hit by an airplane go untested, then that means both Democrats and Republicans lose all credibility.

Besides, I'm not really relying on propaganda sources for my conclusion, since I'm basing my conclusion on the size of the hole and the lack of jet turbines or wings on the crash site.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald View Post
    Well, if the claims that the Pentagon wasn't hit by an airplane go untested, then that means both Democrats and Republicans lose all credibility.

Besides, I'm not really relying on propaganda sources for my conclusion, since I'm basing my conclusion on the size of the hole and the lack of jet turbines or wings on the crash site.
    there was a news special on TV discussing the Pentagon crash and the damage, the hole and the lack of wings. Cant remember the explaination, but I am sure it is available on the net.
    It was a plane that hit.

Quote Originally Posted by steve burns View Post
    there was a news special on TV discussing the Pentagon crash and the damage, the hole and the lack of wings. Cant remember the explaination, but I am sure it is available on the net.
    It was a plane that hit.
    ...''there was a news special on TV It was a plane that hit''......:conehead:
    great story steve burns. Go!
    Ur turn...
    No plane found....TV lied!

sink wrote>>>..."The best scientists test their own theories"...
    Yea sink. and u got a long way to go!!....

What's that smell.....whew!.....God thats awful!.....Oh, wait...it's a post from Soulbore. That explains it!

Hey Soulbore, did you find any proof that the lunar landings didn't take place???....You know, something that I cannot debunked in 2 mins time.

Quote Originally Posted by soulbro View Post
    Ur turn...
    From the Popular Mechanics investigation:

"FACT: Blast expert Allyn E. Kilsheimer was the first structural engineer to arrive at the Pentagon after the crash and helped coordinate the emergency response. "It was absolutely a plane, and I'll tell you why," says Kilsheimer, CEO of KCE Structural Engineers PC, Washington, D.C. "I saw the marks of the plane wing on the face of the building. I picked up parts of the plane with the airline markings on them. I held in my hand the tail section of the plane, and I found the black box." Kilsheimer's eyewitness account is backed up by photos of plane wreckage inside and outside the building. Kilsheimer adds: "I held parts of uniforms from crew members in my hands, including body parts. Okay?"

Quote Originally Posted by soulbro View Post
    Ur turn...

The world is flat. Columbus lied, and World War II never happened.
    If your too stupid to look up the facts, I am not going to do it for you.
    Besides, if I did, you would be too stupid to understand them.

I LOVE morons..

check this site out
    http://www.oilempire.us/pentagon-photos.html

It has a GREAT picture that is in the EXACT shape of an airplane fuselage. Enjoy the view! (especially 2nd from bottom, on right)

Just because you won't LOOK at the pictures of the plane wreckage doesn't mean it DIDN'T happen. Common sense.:whip:

From the Popular Mechanics investigation:

"FACT: Blast expert Allyn E. Kilsheimer was the first structural engineer to arrive at the Pentagon after the crash and helped coordinate the emergency response. "It was absolutely a plane, and I'll tell you why," says Kilsheimer, CEO of KCE Structural Engineers PC, Washington, D.C. "I saw the marks of the plane wing on the face of the building. I picked up parts of the plane with the airline markings on them. I held in my hand the tail section of the plane, and I found the black box." Kilsheimer's eyewitness account is backed up by photos of plane wreckage inside and outside the building. Kilsheimer adds: "I held parts of uniforms from crew members in my hands, including body parts. Okay?"
    Popular Mechanics has staunchly tried to prove against 9/11 conspiracy theories. The problem I have with Kilsheimer's eyewitness account is that how can parts of the uniform be found and yet the multi-ton jet turbines are not found?

And I've looked at the pictures of the flaming holes in the buildings. They don't look like the wings entered the building. Where did the wings go if not into the building?

You also have to admit that the only reason one could have of keeping the video footage of the plane hitting the Pentagon a secret is because it didn't happen.
    Last edited by Ronald; 11-08-2007 at 01:20 PM.