+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Platinum Land And Finance Sucks

[quote=kayers1214;538944]UNCOVER THE TRUTH.... When searching for reliable information on and individual or company, it is important to consider the source of any and all negative commentary. The legitimacy of statements may be deemed unreliable due to the nature of the relationship of the source (i.e., disgruntled employees, etc.). Therefore, it is suggested that prior to a conclusive judgement of the individual or company being investigated, the integrity of the source(s) be researched as well. Therefore, I suggest that if the source(s) of the prior statements regarding the personal and professional integrity of Troy Ayers - Platinum Land & Finance are so confident of the truth of their statements, they should use their real names. Doing so would offer a valid resource to allow readers the opportunity to research the source of such hurtful and slanderous personal and professional allegations.[/quot
    Well I have reviewed some of the documents that were givin to her at her closing.
    She was very distraut and nervious asking for help for bk mortage payments approx. 2 or 3 months and when she walked out of the room she no longer owned the house and had to pay $400 a month rent,mind you she still had to pay that mortage monthly of $412 you are a Preditor.
    I myself studied Real Estate in another state and Title Search properties for fun although Reading the Titles and contracts showed No hope for the distressed person only grief.
    Thank God for Common Law Liens hmmm.
    As it stands Now my friend and her 2 Autistic girls will be on the Street shortly,but Wait!!!Send a truck over there full of cheap toys,yeah thats what they need.
    my name is Joe wanna research me I have nothing to Hide and only use 1 name and not any spinoffs of my name

Re: Platinum Land & Finance Deserves a Fair Shake

Quote Originally Posted by kayers1214 View Post
    [UNCOVER THE TRUTH.... When searching for reliable information on and individual or company, it is important to consider the source of any and all negative commentary. The legitimacy of statements may be deemed unreliable due to the nature of the relationship of the source (i.e., disgruntled employees, etc.). Therefore, it is suggested that prior to a conclusive judgement of the individual or company being investigated, the integrity of the source(s) be researched as well. Therefore, I suggest that if the source(s) of the prior statements regarding the personal and professional integrity of Troy Ayers - Platinum Land & Finance are so confident of the truth of their statements, they should use their real names. Doing so would offer a valid resource to allow readers the opportunity to research the source of such hurtful and slanderous personal and professional allegations.
    [/quote]

after reading this Im confounded!!
    I cant seem too understand why the previous Registered Agent of Platinum Management 75/25 L.L.C was Troy E.Titus and the previous Registered Agent of Platinum 78/22 L.L.C was Troy E. Meyers and the previous Registered Agent of Platinum Management 30/70 L.L.C was Troy E. Ayers ALL FROM the Same ADDRESS!!!
    Whats his real name??Or maybe its an error??This information I read on the Virginia State Corporation Commission site.

Quote Originally Posted by iknowaboutyou2 View Post
    I must admit I've never seen any two more delusional people as the bloggers on this site.

Could it be the lack of institutions of higher education, perhaps the preponderance of alcoholics or drug abusers, maybe those with a mental illness that desperately seek our help or simply the fact that ignorance is bliss? Who knows but it sure is fun to watch.

By the way.... are there any bloggers here fimiliar with this website:http://www.hhs.gov/faq/about/waste/742.html

I'll be back!

Hey you sound like a lawyer :yelcutelaughA: could it be??

this is great ....i ve lived @ poe street under the management of mr isaac for nearly 3 years.... hes under the tight grip of corparte( a.k.a. scott cleveland) . people talk and nothing good is ever said about this man ...well either men i should say. hes not only a racist , but a liar, a monipulator, a con-man and best of all cares nothing but getting his rent ....not much maintenance has ever been done to my place in the 3 years! i should state its unfair to greg the new maintenance man on site . not only is he doing a wonderful job , but hes great looking too ....good luck greg watch your ass!!!
    iam just warning others out there stay away from isaacs smooth ,first appoach...once your signed your just a low life loser that pays your money!
    i ve seen isaac evict someone for 3 dollars! ...wow 3 bucks!!!!
    remember gods second coming almost here iam not worried !!! are you mr isaac???