+ Reply to Thread

DEO Capital/Bridge Capital Loans

I filled out a form online about a 125% Home Equity loan a few days ago. I know those type of loans are hard to come by now. A company in California contacted me. They say that they are DEO Capital. I asked for their website and it is:
    deocap.com

I looked them up in whois and they're associated with:
    bridgecaploans.com

The don't list a phone number on either website. They list address in San Francisco. They have license numbers on their website. I was able to find one for California, but it lists the address in Mission Viejo. I could not find them on BBB.org.

I am having a hard time figuring out if they are legit. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: DEO Capital/Bridge Capital Loans

They are also related to this website and use their server

Domain name: e-mortgage-rates.net

Registrant Contact:
    Seville Marketing
    Bill Raney ()
    +1.4158612983
    Fax:
    3606 18th St, #4
    San Francisco, CA 94110
    US

Legitimate website is probably www.bridgecaphomeloans.com. They have phone number and info on their loans right on website. www.bridgecaphomeloans.com is a legitimate lender, but I would be cautious of other trying to pass as them. Or could they have two Bridge Capital Corporations in California?

Call 1-800-490-5859 and ask if they use other websites.
    Last edited by borisf96; 10-31-2007 at 04:18 PM.

I called the number and it went to a person's voicemail, someone named Adam. The addresses are similar. They are both on Harrison Street in San Francisco, one at 522 and the other at 645.

I can't seem to find much on Seville Marketing. Boris, why do you think that is a legit website?

I emailed them 2 days ago and asked why I couldn't find them on BBB.org. Then I emailed yesterday, and asked for any proof that they're a legit company. I haven't gotten a response yet, so I guess that's my answer.

Maybe I was wrong. From what I skimmed on Google, there is legitimate Bridge Capital Corp.

It was on www.mortgagemag.com/guide/c107/c107969.htm before some kind of restructuring/bankruptcy during this summer.

Now. I am not sure if they have multiple Bridge Capital Corps in California or they are just affiliates of the same company. Sorry to confuse you.

Anyway, make sure that you do not pay any advanced fees before you have your loan.