+ Reply to Thread

what is a legitimate opportunity?

I would like to know all the good experiences that everyone has had. We know there are so many scams and bad things out there. So on this board will you share what has worked for you. It can be anything, what is the fees associated with it. Is it a reputable company or product? And how highly do you recommend it. No advertisements, just straight forward thoughts...

Re: what is a legitimate opportunity?

Ultimate Wealth Package is a huge scam!! Pay to get in, then they want more money in order for you to make "the big bucks" One dollar is considered big bucks compared to how much money you can make with these low-lifes!!!

Have your own website and make money from advertising

There are very few. I've looked into a few of them. You can find out more at my blog,
    I have managed to make a few bucks, but noting to write home about, or give up the day job.
    Deb
    Last edited by katiescorner; 10-27-2007 at 05:06 PM.

Promoting your scam again, I see.

"No pain, no gain".

I saw so many ads for work at home with big amount of money, eventhough for payperpost, but nothing is easy to make money. If it's easy, there will be no scam to cheat you for money.

Any one can do money with payperpost?? I'm doubt with this program too.

payperpost IS legitimate.. I've been paid by them regularly.. you MUST make sure you have everything in your blog they require for each post though.

Payperpost is sweet. You get paid alot too if your blog is reputable.
    But that's the thing, your blog has to be reputable to get started.
    So don't waste time, start building your blog. Focus on long-term gains instead of short.

9. 11-03-2007, 12:38 PM

Reason
    spam

Um, payperpost??

If I can write to get paid for my post, why don't I write for my own website?? Do I have the right to use my post (which has been paid by payperpost) for payperpost to post on my website??

I won't get paid immediately but I can promote for my website. To have money is good but sometimes we cannot know the real value of what we have done, it may be more than money.

I think there arent many opportunities out there. The good ones are USEFUL, they arent your cash machine like other scam sites, you have to work HARD to make money, as usual

Quote Originally Posted by online143 View Post
    Um, payperpost??

If I can write to get paid for my post, why don't I write for my own website?? Do I have the right to use my post (which has been paid by payperpost) for payperpost to post on my website??

I won't get paid immediately but I can promote for my website. To have money is good but sometimes we cannot know the real value of what we have done, it may be more than money.
    Im not sure what you are trying to say but payperpost is really great for blog owners.. it is an easy and simple way to make money.. you still need to write for your website in order to fulfill their requirements.

13. 11-04-2007, 12:53 AM

Reason
    spam

14. 11-04-2007, 12:31 PM

Reason
    advertising

Quote Originally Posted by check5 View Post
    I would like to know all the good experiences that everyone has had. We know there are so many scams and bad things out there. So on this board will you share what has worked for you. It can be anything, what is the fees associated with it. Is it a reputable company or product? And how highly do you recommend it. No advertisements, just straight forward thoughts...
    I guess this is where I say, "I told you so." My great experience with Kaeser & Blair can't be share, even when it wasn't named, as it is so good it always comes off as an advertisement.

I posted and it was deleted, not just edited. This one may be deleted also.

I guess if you want to know about my positive experience, you'll have to ask me off this forum. Sorry, but there isn't any scam aspect of K & B, so the only way to post it is positive.

Dennis Bevers

This might frustrate you but there is no magic 1000$ overnight Money Making Machine. Online money making is just another business which requires time and effort. You could always look up for great ressources and start earning 200$/day within 6 months - but there is no "opportunity" that will earn it for you. I've been to Affiliate/Internet marketing for 1 month now, I have only made 400$ - but I didn't lose my time and/or money + I put the effort. I know that a year from now I will be earning over 10 k/month - and I know I will have to earn it myself - not some scam machine!
    I make over 1500$/week Online! I'll teach you how to do it - FREE!