+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Financial Destination?

I found this while in another forum... is anyone with Financial Destination? They offer everything in ONE PACKAGE. Oh... the website is www.financialdestination.com <---- not an affiliate link.
    Just wondering if anyone had any success with it. I am considering on joining.

Re: Financial Destination?

I was oproached by fdi rep who was telling me about sucsess and showing me presentation.

Rep showed me figures and that they can cut in half your debts. When I asked him about % wide he failed to answer me. My gess is if you are paying now 12% or more they can cut it 5.7% and save money. But who needs fdi if you can manage on your own to do the same.

Then rep told me that they have CPA and attorney service for free. Wow I was surprised! First class membership costs $120 a month yeat you can use servises that cost $300 per h. for free?

I asked rep if he can talk to lawyer right now and if I can ask him some questions. He said yes sure you can after you register with us.

If I'am a good laywer and had 8 years in study and 2 years in practice why would I work for free?

Repair credit is also questionable "We guarantee results"Congress passed a law years ago that forbids credit repair companies from guaranteeing their results. This means that no credit repair service can guarantee you that they can remove a bankruptcy notation or any other negative information from your credit report. Therefore, any company that tries to convince you that they can positively get the results you want, watch out, because they're not only breaking federal law; they're also fibbing, since no one can guarantee specific results.

Per federal law, a credit repair service cannot accept payment before work is done unless the company is a registered non-profit or operated by an attorney or CPA. Usually, the request for a large lump sum payment is a tip-off that you are being scammed. Odds are that the credit repair clinic will take your money and run off and you'll never see them again.
    Last edited by Sir IV; 02-26-2008 at 10:57 AM.

On a more simple note - look at the site... Tons of hype... almost no content. Its like they are embarrassed to tell you what the offer really is. The talk about all the money you can make, how its a turnkey business, you can work from home etc etc etc...

They just don't want to tell you what it really is. Real companies give details. Scams try to get you all hyped up based on nothing.

Further - they talk about all the great money you can save - hundreds of dollars each month as part of my $129 membership- which includes coupons that look like the ones I get in a mailer every two weeks for free...

Why are people stupid enough to pay for something that is already free?

***************END OF FIRST COPY************

I am simply amazed at how quickly people will yell scam without knowing the facts. Sir iv the rep that you spoke to didnít know very much.

• FDI doesnít cut you rate. They show you how to pay you debt in a systematic way so that you minimize your interest paid.
    • I am sure that the Lawyers and CPAís that you get access to are paid well for there services by MEMBERSHIP fees.
    • Credit repair, This is a MEMBERSHIP organization. They are collecting membership dues not fees for credit repair.

I am a MEMBER of FDI. I am using there products and they have helped me. I think that the products are great.

Get the facts. Attend a webinar.

Next Thursday 3/27/08 1:00pm EST.

Click on the link and register

https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/591443609

Donít forget who referred you

Bryan

www.loiselfinancialgroup.com

www.fdidvd.com/loiselfinancialgroup
    Last edited by bloisel; 03-21-2008 at 01:01 AM.

Oh Yea. I just had one more thought. You can sign up as a preferred member for $59. This will get you access to almost every thing that FCI offers. And did I mention that there is no contract. You can cancel at any time so for $59 you could try it out.

Bryan Loisel

www.loiselfinancialgroup.com

It never really amazes me when I see people being negative and not having all the facts. Truth be known the biggest SCAM I've ever seen is the Social Security scam in USA but no one ever mentions this...lol

FDI is a company that's on a mission to stamp out financial illiteracy. I've been in the industry since I was a teenager and have never seen a company so well put together.

I've been making six figures since my early 20's and have always aligned myself with companies that provide true value and that's FDI.

With the services they offer I will be completely debt free including my mortgage in 4 more years. I don't know about you but that's huge to be debt free before 40.

95% of people out there just sit and drive their BMW (bitch-moan-&complain) about the system but do nothing constructive to get their financial house in order.

I guess this is why 95% of people in USA retire in poverty. If you are looking at FDI as a business or simply to get a membership, get the facts from people who use the service not from someone who has just looked at the website and given their opinion on it.

I AM a PRODUCT of the product and very passionate about helping people to live a debt free lifestyle.

Trust me its fun to be on the other side of money and controlling your own life.

If you need more assistance on getting your questions answered, feel free to contact my company.

1-800-672-0139
    or visit http://www.nodebtjustwealth.com

Respectfully,
    Kenetra

p.s. You may also preview on of our weekly webinars so that you can make an educated decision based on your own research and not the opinions of others.

Review time and schedule at http://www.fdionline.info

Hey Everybody,

I just wanted to add my 2 cents.
    I have been Strictly an FDI Customer for almost a year before really exploring it as a business.
    I joined there membership becuause
    I wanted to have access to the free
    credit restoration
    that is provided to their members. A few years ago I went throuhg 3 back to back Bankruptcies(don't ask)
    Foreclosure, medical collections, judgments, etc.. you name it ... if it was bad it was on my credit..
    Before finding FDI I spent over $4,000 trying to get my credit restored and got scammed every which
    way since tuestday :-( .I had no luck. But after finding FDI Credit Trax, Now my scores have dramatically
    improved... I was actually approved for a mortgage by one of the most conservative Banks in the country,
    and Yes They Were Able To Get The BANKRUPTCY(which was less then 7 years old) Removed From My Credit.
    These Guys are top shelf and really know what they are doing. Furthermore you do not pay
    for the Credit restorations service. It is a free add on service for premier members and above. You pay for
    your membership which includes many different services(ie - Debt acceleration, Identiy theft protection, 24/7 access to Certified financial planners, 24/7 personal and financial concierge services, discount travel and medical/dental care, real estate investment training, wealth diagnostics, etc...) So the Law of not paying up front for credit repair/restoration does not apply here because you will never pay for credit restoration with FDI... It is a 100% free benefit for members... All of their sevices are great and my family and I have benefited great by being a customer/member.

If you can't tell I am now a raving Lunatic Fan of Financial destinatio -
    FDI!!!

Hope this helps anyone that is considering aligning themselves with this great company.

Best of luck and God Bless...

Kirschan Blyden
    http://www.fdireview.com
    http://www.fdiinsider.com

the links people posted last year don't work and next year, yours won't work. it takes awhile to find that these easy money things are a loss. amway people spend more money going to the the meetings and buying motivational tapes than they will ever hope to make selling products. dumb. its easy to get a job selling products and make money doing it, not recruiting anybody.

These ponzies like Financial Destination last for a few years, but it will be back to bankruptcy for 90% of those involved as soon as it blows up.

Quote Originally Posted by kenetra View Post
    It never really amazes me when I see people being negative and not having all the facts. Truth be known the biggest SCAM I've ever seen is the Social Security scam in USA but no one ever mentions this...lol
    Really? I've seen lots of people mention it. Usually when they are comparing it something else that they think should "not" be considered a scam... Which is ironic and weird... it's like they are trying to justify scams or something.

There was a website posted here before which I also saw that showed how small the losses due to pyramid schemes are compared to other debts incurred on a national level. I thought it was a very strange argument that seemed to be trying to almost justify pyramid schemes before stating the MLM's are NOT pyramid schemes....

Quote Originally Posted by BorisZ View Post
    These ponzies like Financial Destination last for a few years, but it will be back to bankruptcy for 90% of those involved as soon as it blows up.
    Just curious, boris. What leads you to believe it's a "ponzi" scheme?

Could you clarify that a little?

Thanks,

Kerry

(No, I'm not for nor against FDI)
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

12. 04-02-2009, 01:47 AM

I was wrong about ponzi, I misread it. Definitely not a ponzi from second look. I apologize.

It is although a pyramid for sure. I also would be very careful taking financial advise from people who can be recruited and sell "with no experience required". Otherwise they sell standard MLM stuff: vitamin water, dental, vacations and various discount stuff.
    Last edited by BorisZ; 04-02-2009 at 02:01 AM.

I was wrong about ponzi, I misread it. Definitely not a ponzi from second look. I apologize.

It is although a pyramid for sure. I also would be very careful taking financial advise from people who can be recruited and sell "with no experience required". Otherwise they sell standard MLM stuff: vitamin water, dental, vacations and various discount stuff.
    Pyramid? Not sure. I doubt it.

Products 'value', the young team with an MLM learning curve? Verdicts out. They do have Gerald Nehra the attorney on board somehow, but I'm not too sure about him anymore after he tried to represent ASD last year?! Ya didn't have to be a friggin lawyer to figure out if ASD was a scam. That thing had so many red flags, it was frightening! I knew that thing was gonna tank. It was obvious.

FDI?

Who knows.

The problem with ground floor deals? They rarely get off the ground.

Ponzi? Definately not. Pyramid, consumable products, Uni-Level comp-plan, I think based on one sale a month.

I'll look closer tomorrow.

Bedtime...ing1:

Kerry
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Hello to Everybody that checking FDI, for anyone that says it's a scam, how did you know? Have you tried it? It's sad to hear people judge anything without proof.
    How can an FDI be a scam if one of the membership's benefit is unlimited access to legal?
    If you have questions I do suggest that you will attend the presentations.Financial destinations are nationwide and it's a free information,They don't force people to join and the services are great and affordable.It's not a scam FYI, the company started in 2003 and still going strong.
    God Bless.

Ok. To close this topic, I conclude that FDI is MLM(MLMs are the only legal pyramid schemes). It has all the weaknesses of MLM(to numerous to count), but by the law it is legal.

Ok. To close this topic, I conclude that FDI is MLM(MLMs are the only legal pyramid schemes). It has all the weaknesses of MLM(to numerous to count), but by the law it is legal.
    LOL what is a ''legal pyramid scheme''?

Pyramid schemes are illegal by definition, therefore a legal MLM, cannot at the same time be a ''legal pyramid scheme''.
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author