+ Reply to Thread

I really need help

Hello everyone I have been reading alot and researching alot on this website.I tried alot of home based bussiness and I can say I have heard them all. :grrr:I was wondering is there really anything that I can do and make money from home seriously?????
    I am pregnant with my 3rd child and I am desperate to make an income from home.

Re: I really need help

Hi Freedom33. I can try to help you if you are willing to learn and willing to spend a few hours a week working from your home. Email me at jgfeldman@hotmail.com and I will give you very useful information on how to make money working at home. Thanks.

Poster above is in MLM and he is recruiting. With turnover rate in MLMs about 95% you have to be aware upfront that chances to succeed in this "opportunity" are slim to none. Few month ago there was a discussion on USANA and average yearly income of people in that MLM was well under $1K.
    Last edited by borisf96; 10-19-2007 at 11:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by borisf96 View Post
    Poster above is in MLM and he is recruiting. With turnover rate in MLMs about 95% you have to be aware upfront that chances to succeed in this "opportunity" are slim to none. Few month ago there was a discussion on USANA and average yearly income of people in that MLM was well under $1K.
    First of all, your facts are way wrong. Usana is one of the fastest growing mlm companies today. I know dozens and dozens of people that are successful with Usana. And do you know why there is such a big turnover rate in mlm? What do you suggest she get involved in? Network Marketing and leveraged income is probably the best way to make money.

Some facts about USANA

http://bizop.ca/blog2/due-diligence/...amid_scam.html

I would not mind you recruiting average Joe, but I bet this woman does not have resources and time to lose. She needs a job, not business opportunity.

6. 10-25-2007, 05:12 PM

I know a woman who works from home as a medical transcription typist. I think it,s just typing. You could check it out.

There is no way you can make money from home, sorry.

Wow JG I would like that info too. Thank you Thomps6c@sbcglobal.net

Yes, it is possible to make money from home. There are so many home based online jobs are available. Online home based job save your time. It is like a part time job. You just need to work 2-3 hours in a day. You can search for it on Internet in search engine.
    We must be the change we want to see