+ Reply to Thread

Thread: need advice

need advice

hello everyone,
    i just became a member this morning and have read some very good postings. most have been very infomative. what i'd like to ask is some advice on getting home. i am an otr truck driver who spends to much time away from home. i love computers and will be starting classes on earning a computer degree in january. i need advice on how to earn legitimate money on the internet while i study. while i know that this forum is not set up to advertise, i also know that there are new users who could probably benefit from the same advice. i have listed my email address if you would like to contact me in private. thanks.
    R.J.

Re: need advice

Here are the only legitimate online money making things I know of and I have researched and reported on scams for close to four years now.

Freelance writing
    Selling on ebay
    Affiliate marketing (the real deal, not the stuff you read about in a million ebooks)
    Blogging
    Surveys (for fun money, not a full time income)

Im missing one but Im not in thinking mode yet... will post when I remember

Well m also earning side by side as m studying too .
    If u have any knowledge of web designing then u can earn good money in that field !

Online tuitions also pay well

thanks for the advice. katie, i've been to your website and it has helped. i'm also registered with agloco and i'll see how that goes. i know a little about web design and i'll check that out. but how do you make an income with online tuition? thanks and i'll be checking back again.
    Last edited by hardluckpro; 10-19-2007 at 11:21 PM. Reason: mispelling

hey hardluckpro, welcome. I think the best way to make money onine is to get resell rights for something and then it becomes totally yours. You'll make all the profits. I don't want to get banned so mesg me in private, thanks

JenaV Guest

R.J.

I do not want to get banned. Use the links in my signature. This is what I've been using.

Honestly, I didn't think "working from home" was real, coming from Corporate America and serving on the Non-Profit Organization Board as Treasurer -- I thought it was a Real Joke!

However, for over a year now, I've wiped the egg off my face LoL : and found something I can do from basically anywhere (gym, the road, the field, & from home)

I can tell you there is Real Businesses out here. I've met several ppl with in Home Business industry. I'm not talking about the ppl in my program. I've met wonderful ppl from (Pre-Paid L, GDI, YTB, Medaluca, AmeriPlan, a few others) - and they are doing well.

Here's the key. Find what works for you!
    I strongly encourage you to ask TONS of questions, paint a verbal picture and ask if you are understanding the business correctly.

Please Remember Any Business you get involved in their is Always an Investment (Time, Effort, and Money) You can write money off when filing taxes. (Small Business, or even a Day Care in your home. *Remember I was a Treasurer. Under my administration we opened another school, we had to sign a Year Lease plus $1200 damage deposit, then to properly equipment the school appox cost to just open the doors?! $7000 Total $8200)

Never pay for a Job (W4 forms & 1099s)

Warm Regards,
    Jena

Quote Originally Posted by hardluckpro View Post
    hello everyone,
    i just became a member this morning and have read some very good postings. most have been very informative. what i'd like to ask is some advice on getting home. i am an otr truck driver who spends to much time away from home. i love computers and will be starting classes on earning a computer degree in january. i need advice on how to earn legitimate money on the internet while i study. while i know that this forum is not set up to advertise, i also know that there are new users who could probably benefit from the same advice. i have listed my email address if you would like to contact me in private. thanks.
    R.J.

Quote Originally Posted by katiescorner View Post
    Here are the only legitimate online money making things I know of and I have researched and reported on scams for close to four years now.

Freelance writing
    Selling on ebay
    Affiliate marketing (the real deal, not the stuff you read about in a million ebooks)
    Blogging
    Surveys (for fun money, not a full time income)

Im missing one but Im not in thinking mode yet... will post when I remember

I know three people who make six figures in network marketing, one is with Shaklee, one with Pampered Chef, and the other with Usana (I think that's it, I know it's some nutritional company in Utah). So I guess I"m wondering why network marketing isn't on your list?

Thanks,

Troy

P.S. I'm not with any company right now. I'm a newbie doing research and found this site searching on Google.
    Last edited by Troy_J; 10-25-2007 at 02:49 PM. Reason: Not sure it's Usana so added that

9. 10-25-2007, 02:58 PM

10. 10-25-2007, 03:02 PM

11. 01-21-2008, 03:58 AM

Reason
    spam