+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mike Bromell

Mike Bromell

I live in Austin, Texas and have been having problems with a guy by the name of Mike Bromell.
    I have seen some folks on the site have had problems with this character as well.
    Can anyone tell me what the deal is with this guy?

I would appreciate any input that can be provided.

Long Time Austinite Guest

Re: Mike Bromell

GayNAustin:

You are obviously with LLI ... this tactic was used when I worked
    that scam by the LLI "Executive Council"

Your problem with Mike is exactly what?

He has clients all over the world that use his PR Expertise and I spend
    rougly 6k per month with Mike and I love what his knowledge and
    expertise has done for my business

I would recommend you be a Man and confront him directly instead
    of taking the LLI "child like" approach to spread lies

California Surfin Guest

Your other comments this morning from the Politcal forum:

Wow ... sounds like Mike is really a "criminal" ... Lets see:

AMS ... I didn't realize being an Associate like he was made him a criminal .. plenty of other criminals then if that is the case

IGI ... wow ... you mean the IGI that went bankrupt??

12 Daily Pro .... He lost money from what I know and being involved in that is no different than owning Enron Stock

FX TRADER ..... ?????? .... Hello??? Mike helps me in this area and has made a lot of money for me as he took the course

Mike is a friend of mine that I play golf with ...he is well respected and I know from emailing him daily that he gets orders for his PR services from Germany, Australia and the USA on a regular 7 day basis ... Go spread your "LLI" lies elsewhere .... lying about someone else shows a true character flaw and appears your failures in the MLM Industry are yours and not Mike's

Mike was bright enough to figure out International Galleries was a scam. He was very helpful in busting that egregious scam.

Soapboxmom

California Surfin Guest

Soap: I can tell you this ....

Mike is smarter than hell and he smashed LLI's 2 "recommended" lead companies owned by LLIers like Hilter running thru Poland

He is very sharp when it comes to Marketing concepts and his PR
    business gets orders daily into his office from Italy, Australia, Israel,
    Canada, Mexico, etc

He used to laugh and tell me: "Hey, when they trash you in chat rooms and they are promoting "self improvement" that tells me all I need to know how little they follow what they preach ..."

He had one of the top 3 lead companies at one time and has done more free work for networkers from a marketing standpoint than anyone I know and his free PR work for IGIers started the "fun and games" where Mgmt black balled him and wrote him a hot check ... funny ... he told me right after that check incident that IGI was bankrupt ... I remember the heat he caught and AS USUAL: HE WAS RIGHT ON THE MONEY!!!

It looks like Mike Bromell is up to his old tactics of using different user names and posting a positive spin for himself.

He is a dusgusting individual and believes harassment is a valid business technique.

I have actually received a number of private email who obviously do not share the same views of Mike Bromell as the above posts.

California Surfin Guest

Why dont use approach him directly instead of being a sissy and hiding
    behind your computer like Lavania and Hamburger of LLI and spreading lies about a man YOU HAVE NEVER HAD ANY BUSINESS DEALINGS WITH?

You are a typical loser in this industry .... you blame everyone else for your faults and:

I HAVE PLENTY OF LLIers who were active when they used Mike's services that would tell you to go to hell

Loser: why you do hide behind a computer to do character attacks on
    someone you have obviously never met or used his services?

California Surfin Guest

How about if I post Mike's testimonials he has on file that I am sure
    he will forward to me that proves you wrong loser?

OHHHH .... WAIT A MINUTE .... MIKE TOLD ME THE ENTIRE STORY:

YOUR NAME IS DAVID WILLIAMS

YOU CLAIM TO BE ON SOME BOARD IN AUSTIN OF A CHILDRENS BUSINESS

YOU ARE A DIEHARD TYPICAL UNINFORMED BUSH LOYALIST

YOU ATTACK FOLKS ON AUSTINS CL LIST POLITICAL SECTION DAILY

YOU HAVE SENT MIKE NUMEROUS EMAILS HE FORWARDED TO ME
    WITH VULGARITY THAT INDICATES YOU MUST BE GAY

You are a big time loser .... I am guessing another "wonderful" LLI loser who is probably 20k in debt???

LOL!!!! Mike has more class in his right thumb than you have ever had in your entire lonely exsistence

California Surfin,

Hang on to your horses, dear. If Mke is in anyway involved in Liberty Leauge International he would be on my naughty list. That is one of the slimiest MLMs out there. For heaven's sake, Tim Darnell was a founder of that deal and quick to bail and start an egregious (now bankrupt) scam of his own (All-Star Entrepreneur). If Mike is helping folks push that scam, please tell him Mom here said go forth and sin no more!

Soapboxmom

California Surfin Guest

Soap:

Mike SOLD leads to over 1000 LLIers ....

He was trashed by the "Leaders" of that scam as they Owned 2 lead
    companies and I know Mike had dealings and threats from "Leaders",
    Corporate attorneys, CEOs as LLI plans to sell crappy leads to unsuspecting associates blew up when Mike "let the word" out

HELL NOOOOO .... HE WAS NEVER INVOLVED IN THAT SCAM .... HE RAN A LEAD COMPANY THAT SOLD TO A TON OF LLIERS

California Surfin Guest

Soap:

I know this ....

Mike told me because of his research and "spreading the word" that many LLI associates filed online with the AG in Arizona and got money back

Interesting now how LLI is attempting to move their base of operation to
    Panama??? and guess where the LLI spinoff - EPI - is based??? try
    Panama with a CEO that goes by a phony name of Sam Logic

Soap:

Mike is involved in a number of scams. I have received 15 email to date on how he scammed others out of money and then had the audacity to phone some and leave harrassing messages.

I understand he has been dealt with by the authorities on multiple occasions AND a current business associate of mine and his has told me how dirty this guy is in his tactics.

In Mike's defense I have also received email from people who say he is a good guy and worth his salt in the business. If that is the case, I dont mind the association with him but his harrassment needs to quickly end and he needs to seek treatment for his severe anger issues.

California Surfin Guest

You are a lying POS ....

I know Mike personally as I golf with him every weekend at Lions and
    HAS NO POLICE RECORD dumbass

I have done numerous business dealings with him so STOP YOUR LIES

The only lowlifes who lied about Mike were the Liberty Leauge "executive council" members who wanted everyone to buy their crappy leads and Mike busted that operation wide open just like he busted IGI as a bankrupt scam

Name a "scam" Mike has been involved with .... PLEASE DO YOU FLAPPIN LOWLIFE LOSER

Mike has NEVER SCAMMED ANYONE AND PLENTY OF FOLKS WITH LLI THAT I WORKED GOT FREE - YES FREE- PR WORK FROM HIM

YOU ARE A LOWLIFE MLM LOSER AT BEST BASED ON YOUR COMMENTS

California Surfin Guest

Lowife:

Do you own a business that gets calls worldwife like Mike does daily? NOOOOO

Have you or any of your so called buddies or "sources" ever used Mike's expertise? NOOOOOO

Have you lost your ass in the "scams" you have worked? YESSSSSSS

Are you a chicken**** MOFO like the rest of the LLIers like Lavania, Hamburger, Molina and others that lied to me and others and cost me personally over $12,000? YESSSSS

GO to hell .... do your homework before attempting to try a character hit on a good friend of mine who is a class act and a great marketeter

LETS SEE WHAT COMPANY PROVIDES THE "GREAT SOURCES" THAT SLAMMED MIKE AND HIS LEAD COMPANY? A COMPANY I AND MANY OTHERS FILED AGAINST AND GOT RESULTS THRU THE AG IN ARIZONA ....

http://www.ripoffreport.com/searchre...=&searchtype=0
    Last edited by California Surfin; 10-19-2007 at 11:46 AM.

Mike Bromell is a complete idiot.

He has been calling & harassing me for years because his dad never played with him or maybe he did & that is why he has to vent on us.

The last call I got he called me names like Nigger and Fu#@ head then tried to say he would kick my ass. He used the word Nigger many times knowing I was black & kept raving on and on like a complete idiot. If anyone want's to sue him it is pretty easy to do & you could receive a minimum of $2000 for his threats.

I am cracking up. I'll come right out first off and say I am with LLI, have been about 5 months, and love it. But I am not here to defend us, we don't need defending, I just found this post doing some research on Mike Bromell since he contacted me today. He saw one of my ads online, responded to it, and then told me that "I need him". I think his exact words were "they all need me, they say they don't, but they just don't know it yet." First off, if he is so great, then why is basically spamming me. Second, he doesn't know how well I am doing with my business. He is telling me that all the leaders brand themselves, which is true, and that I need him to do this for me or I'll never make big bucks. Maybe it is just me...but hitting six figures in less than 6 months in biz seems pretty good to me. He even went so far as to act like he was friends with all the people in my company. In my opinion, not that it matters to anyone but me, is that if someone has to use your advertising dollar because he does not have enough people to talk to from his own efforts, there is something wrong. Good luck to all of you no matter what business your in!!