+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chem Trails

Chem Trails

Anyone seen any' lately

Re: Chem Trails

Quote Originally Posted by ICECOLDMELTZ View Post
    Anyone seen any' lately
    I see them almost everyday and they are super dangerous. :shocked:
    However, there is one thing you can do that will totally protect you; wear a tinfoil hat. Make it into whatever design or shape you desire but keep the most reflective side out.

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

I heard also, that if you put garlic around your front door, that works too.....Oh, wait.....thats for.....Oh, nevermind!

Go check out the Conspiracy Thread with the rest of the sleuths.

Quote Originally Posted by phlipper View Post
    I see them almost everyday and they are super dangerous. :shocked:
    However, there is one thing you can do that will totally protect you; wear a tinfoil hat. Make it into whatever design or shape you desire but keep the most reflective side out.
    I think the the silver cap'' has something to do with Mind control.

Them airOPlanes, they is gots a lot of nerves! Frankly, the airplanes have all this chemtrails spitting out of them, poisoning planet earth. When the planes are flying, they are spitting out the "CHEMICALS and LEAVING TRAILS. All of them, but I really never see them from smaller planes that are flying at lower altitudes. So I wonder if the smaller planes that are would be called 737 I forgot but the smaller type planes. All over the world, one can see them, they are putting out chemTRAILS all over the world. The gov just loves to poison us, fluoride in your water, in your toothpaste in your mouthwash, but you know what, your dentist will LIE to you and tell you, it is not poison. Well I told my former dentist I refuse to use FLUORIDE MOUTHWASH because fluroide is RAT POISON. He told me, IT IS NOT. I said, I was not born yesterday and I know your OATH, you can not say it is bad, or you will LOSE YOUR LICENSE... did you know that! Fluoride is a toxic chemical it is not food at all just a toxic chemical. GMO FOODS, the list is endless how the and Vaccines too and the flu shot is now 12 times more deadlier... CHEMTRAILS.... Talk about POLLUTION and ABUSE!

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

Galaxy, please chew before posting.

I have my opinions and I am entitle to write down my opinions, now if you want to tell someone to CHEW, tell lexx....

now, lexx, you know I was just kidding, you have not been effected by the vaccines you too, but logically yours has hahahaheheheheeh just tellin yah!

it appears who is the person that wrote about global warming, not my post but someone else, has to be on the TOP of this forum all the time, how insecure is this person actually? let lexx answer that question, he has all the answers