+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

freexbox360rewards?

Well, I just tried the www.freexbox360rewards.com I figure its worth a shot. Just wondering if anyone else has tried this and been successful. I'm hoping its not a scam. I was surprised that for 3 offers you get a 360 and only 4 offers and you get a 360 and $500.

They don't have much to choose from. But I did it anyways. I sent an e-mail to their customer service and they were very speedy at responding and seemed to be very professional. Said that the offers take a few weeks to approve and then they send an e-mail when they have approved the offers you've done.

Just wondering if anyone else has used these people. This has been my first time doing this...and I'm really full of skepticism so I'm kind of freaking out after actually going through with this.

Thanks.
    Last edited by SashaBlue; 10-05-2007 at 01:52 PM.

Re: freexbox360rewards?

im not 100% sure but i think by doing the offers you are entered into a contest or drawing for the prizes.
    The site looks kinda shady sice it is pieced together from graphics of other freebie sites
    "Abandon All Hope"

Getting Screwed On
    I-deal - Plasma
    CRZ - $500 Gift Card 6/6 ?????
    Kewlkash.com - $100 payout

Well now i'm scared... :(

I really hope its legit...i guess I'll find out in a few weeks.

I don't think you are entered into a contest. When I e-mailed customer service they said after they validate the offers, they'll e-mail me to let me know they have been approved and then will ship my free gift.

*is scared...........and regretting getting into any of this mess*

The only thing keeping me from freaking out is the customerservice e-mail i received. They did seem professional...i just hope I don't get proven to be an idiot.

What do other people think? *is paranoid*
    Last edited by SashaBlue; 10-05-2007 at 04:31 PM.

No one has anymore feedback? :(

I are frightened!

I guess i'll let you guys know if this deal works out or not.

well if it pays out for you i would definately be interested, let us know, good luck
    "Abandon All Hope"

Getting Screwed On
    I-deal - Plasma

I too signed-up for freexbox360rewards.com as of 10.12.07, they informed me that it will take a few weeks to verify my sign-ups. Then they willl contact me afterwards. And that was it.

Today i signed up for the freexbox360rewards.com. How long ago did you sign up SashaBlue??

Quote Originally Posted by CAP1804 View Post
    Today i signed up for the freexbox360rewards.com. How long ago did you sign up SashaBlue??
    I signed up 7 business days ago. but i cancelled one of my memberships with a company. So I will probably just get a 360 instead of the 360 and $500.

I will e-mail them tonight to check in on my status. I know they said a few weeks, but I'd like to just keep myself up to date with them. I'll let you all know how it goes. I really hope it doesnt take 6 months to get my 360.

If anyone gets any news about their shipment please post it asap!!! I have tried every internet crack and corner to see if this is a scam but to my surprise I found nothing negative thus far. I do know they uses comission juction software to help with thier commision which is a good sign.....www.cj.com. I think thier requirements seem to be on par with gadgetcity...which requires 4 offers for Xbox Elite. I have a good feeling that they are legit but just a low budget company who is trying to compete with the big boys. This is why I believe their requirements for their Xbox 360s are low. I sent this e-mail as of 10.15.07

I have a question? How does your process work? When you have completed the 3 or 4 requirements what happens next? When the requirements are fulfilled do you send the Xbox 360 Elite instantly? And since I fulfilled my requirements before November do you think I will have the Xbox 360 Elite before Christmas? One more thing... how can I help support this wonderful program you guys have? Thank you very much!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xzoelvatress View Post
    If anyone gets any news about their shipment please post it asap!!! I have tried every internet crack and corner to see if this is a scam but to my surprise I found nothing negative thus far. I do know they uses comission juction software to help with thier commision which is a good sign.....www.cj.com. I think thier requirements seem to be on par with gadgetcity...which requires 4 offers for Xbox Elite. I have a good feeling that they are legit but just a low budget company who is trying to compete with the big boys. This is why I believe their requirements for their Xbox 360s are low. I sent this e-mail as of 10.15.07

I have a question? How does your process work? When you have completed the 3 or 4 requirements what happens next? When the requirements are fulfilled do you send the Xbox 360 Elite instantly? And since I fulfilled my requirements before November do you think I will have the Xbox 360 Elite before Christmas? One more thing... how can I help support this wonderful program you guys have? Thank you very much!!!!!
    Please please please PLEASE post a response with their reply e-mail when you receive it. I sent this e-mail yesterday (10.15.07)

"Hi :)

I hate to bug, but I've never done anything with a program like yours before, so naturally I am a bit skeptical.

I'm just wondering what my order status is so far :) Also, I was wondering how you track the orders of people that use your program.

Thanks,

Sasha"

I got a reply this morning at around 6am. I'm starting to think they area low budget company, and not a scam. I really hope its not a scam! I just don't see why a scam company would pay to post on google. Anyways, here's the reply.

"Thank you for contacting Customer Service.

We are still waiting to verify and confirm your signups. Typically, it will only take a few weeks for us to do so. Once everything is completed on our end, we will contact you. We ask for your patience during this time.

When you sign up with our site, you are “tagged” so to speak with an identification number. This number follows you over to the sponsors’ websites and when you complete their offers, they see the identification number and track it back to us. This is how the tracking process works.

Customer Service"

I'm really hoping I'll get my 360 before christmas...because if this program doesnt work...i planned on asking for one for christmas. *crosses fingers* I know i wont get the $500 because i cancelled one of the 4 memberships i signed up for. But hey, at least I'll have a 360!

good luck.........
    "Abandon All Hope"

Getting Screwed On
    I-deal - Plasma

They sent me the same response but the response did not answer my question but it answer your question SashaBlue....Strange????

We are still waiting to verify and confirm your signups. Typically, it will only take a few weeks for us to do so. Once everything is completed on our end, we will contact you. We ask for your patience during this time.

When you sign up with our site, you are “tagged” so to speak with an identification number. This number follows you over to the sponsors’ websites and when you complete their offers, they see the identification number and track it back to us. This is how the tracking process works.

Your question SashaBlue was:"I hate to bug, but I've never done anything with a program like yours before, so naturally I am a bit skeptical.

I'm just wondering what my order status is so far :) Also, I was wondering how you track the orders of people that use your program."

My question was:"I have a question? How does your process work? When you have completed the 3 or 4 requirements what happens next? When the requirements are fulfilled do you send the Xbox 360 Elite instantly? And since I fulfilled my requirements before November do you think I will have the Xbox 360 Elite before Christmas? One more thing how can I help support this wonderful program you guys have? Thank you very much!!!!!"

Hopefully they were killing two birds with one stone when answering our questions.

Quote Originally Posted by xzoelvatress View Post
    They sent me the same response but the response did not answer my question but it answer your question SashaBlue....Strange????

Your question SashaBlue was:"I hate to bug, but I've never done anything with a program like yours before, so naturally I am a bit skeptical.

I'm just wondering what my order status is so far :) Also, I was wondering how you track the orders of people that use your program."

My question was:"I have a question? How does your process work? When you have completed the 3 or 4 requirements what happens next? When the requirements are fulfilled do you send the Xbox 360 Elite instantly? And since I fulfilled my requirements before November do you think I will have the Xbox 360 Elite before Christmas? One more thing how can I help support this wonderful program you guys have? Thank you very much!!!!!"

Hopefully they were killing two birds with one stone when answering our questions.
    Hmm...i don't really know what to make of this. It's been a week since i ordered. So I will wait about 2 weeks and if they havent contacted me about my signups...I will e-mail them. Thats very very odd that they sent you the exact same reply. Maybe they made a mistake? I don't know...you could try replying back to them with the "Will i have the elite before christmas" or something like that. And see what they say. I'm very confused...

well, well, well, I am doing http://www.freeiphonerewards.info
    which it is obviously the same company since the replies ARE THE SAME:

First i thought they were very professional, now with your experiences it is obvious that this is just a template or semi-automatized response.

I bugged them a lot, asking for my status, and their response was that I should be more patient and that they would eventually contact me back.

I did only 3 offers on purpose (only the iphone without the 500 dollars), since any gift that exceeds 600 dollars you have to declare taxes. (w-9 form plus notarize it). Yes, there is a tax for gifts.

One thing worth of mentioning is that it seems they are paying a lot to appear in the top of Adwords in Google, that makes me believe that this company is legit.
    But still, the lousy design is what it's bugging me.

Email 1:
    Thank you for contacting Customer Service.

When you click on the Check Gift Status link you are redirected to the Contact Us page because Customer Service checks the status of your gift for you, so, simply send us an email and we will look into it for you. It will take a few weeks for us to verify, confirm, and log your signups. Once everything is completed on our end, we will contact you. We ask for your patience during this time. Thank you.

Customer Service

Email 2:

Customer Service

Email 3:

We must approve the sign ups through our process. Once confirmed, we will contact you via email. You need 3 sign ups for the free iPhone and 4 sign ups for the iPhone and $500.

Customer Service

Email 4:

Everything was done correctly on your end. We now will need to verify and confirm the signups which typically takes a few weeks. Once we have everything completed on our end, we will contact you via email. In the meantime, you can always complete a fourth offer for the $500 cash bonus in addition to your free gift. This is, of course, up to you. Thank you.

Customer Service

Email 5:

We are still waiting to verify and confirm your signups. Typically, it will only take a few weeks for us to do so. Once everything is completed on our end, we will contact you. We ask for your patience during this time. Thank you.

Customer Service

Thats really interesting, Sole, and a bit scary.

My problem is that you can input ANYTHING into the address form or the returning members e-mail thing (hell you can even leave it blank) and it still takes you to the offers page. I DID notice when I was signing up with the sponsers, that it had a special code at the end of the URL, and if i went to the same page without using freexbox360 rewards, that code on the URL wasn't there. So obviously...they ARE real sponsers. And the fact that the company is advertising on google, which isnt cheap by any means (my mom wanted to do it for her company, but it was too pricey) makes it less sketchy that it might be a scam.

It's possible the automated e-mails are just copied and pasted, because everyone asks similar questions or something. Has anyone tried asking how long it will take to receive the 360 after the offers are verified? I've bugged them too much, so I don't know if I should ask. But someone should :) And see what response we get.

My sixth email asking the same:
    =================================
    To: "contact@freeiphonerewards.info"
    Subject: Gift Status

Hello, I'd like to request an update about the status of my offers.
    Are they "not initiated", "in process" or "completed"?
    Do you need a manual crediting? I have the invoices.

Thank you,
    To: Me
    Subject: Re: Gift Status

We are still waiting to verify and confirm your signups. Typically, it will only take a few weeks for us to do so. Your offers are currently in "pending status." Once everything is completed on our end, we will contact you. We ask for your patience during this time. Thank you.

Customer Service

Ok, that is something new, now they are revealing a little more of information to me saying that those are in "pending status".