+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 585960616263646566676869707172
Results 1,137 to 1,149 of 1149

Re: Is Max GXL a scam?

Quote Originally Posted by johnyc View Post
    Hi everyone, I don't have time to go over 1000+ posts right now. But can someone please sum up the long term side effects of using Max products?

I recently signed up as an associate and purchased Cellgevity, Max N-fuze, and Max ATP. I'm only on day 5 and can't say I've noticed any benefits. I know it takes time to see any gains. As for side effects I'm getting some indigestion and also quite possibly a slight tingling sensation. Any explanation for this?

The reason why I signed up is because I am an avid fitness guy and wanted to up my game. I'm a whole foods guy and know very little about supplements. Infact, I've only done some whey for a short period of time, fish oil, and a multivitamin.

Thanks for any insight
    The side effect of Max One is that it gives you energy, the other products have added vitamins and these products will decrease,your recovery time allowing you to maximize your workout, if you are wanting to "FEEL" anything, juat like vitamins you do not feel anything when you take them, but their benefits are obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Adams View Post
    Sorry my friend...But I disagree with you.

We now have 3 products (4 soon) and all are the top of the line.

MaxGXL is incredible.

Matthew
    We have 10 top of the line products now!!

Quote Originally Posted by jebaroo View Post
    this is a quote from another thread....

I have studied nutrition for over a decade. What concerns me the most is not an MLM Company selling a $10 supplement for $75 but the fact that taking this product in quantity for a long time is NOT good for your liver. If you don't believe me just click the link below:

http://www.pdrhealth.com/drugs/altme...&contentId=436

When any product says:

"Do not use without a doctor's advice if you have asthma or liver disease"

The translation on that is:

"It's NOT good for a healthy liver with LONG TERM USE!"

Listen...

The main ingredient that is boosting GLUTATHIONE in MAXGXL is N-Acetyl Cysteine (aka NAC). This has been known for years. No rocket science here (trust me).

The Milk Thistle is thrown in for liver health and also because Glutathione is made in the liver. I could go on about the formula but I won't.

However, taking 2 to 4 grams a day of NAC (or Max GXL) is something you should really REALLY think closely about before doing.

Why?

Because there are currently NO LONG TERM STUDIES of people taking N-Acetyl Cysteine in these dosages for extended periods (especially with all the other chemicals in our world today that are already putting added stress on our livers!).

Will N-Acetyl Cysteine make most people feel better quickly?

YOU BET!

Boosting Glutathione will make most people wake up.... so will a big shot of testosterone too! But if you do it EVERYDAY for years on end you will wind up with a different result than you may have originally set out to get.

WAKE UP! This is your health we are talking about!

N-Acetyl Cysteine is very well known in emergency rooms where it is used for acetaminophen overdose. The active ingredient found in many cough medicines.

N-Acetyl Cysteine has many other benefits and is a subject of many studies (see www.PubMed.gov).

However, gulping down huge doses of N-Acetyl Cysteine on a daily basis because some slick looking "Las Vegas Pitchmen" in UT say it is a good thing is probably not a good idea.

I believe one of the key Doctors to study N-Acetyl Cysteine and it's Glutathione Boosting Effects as well as its' benefits on AIDS and Cancer Patients was Dr. Wulf Droge.

If you dig real deep you'll even find he dumped it as a Glutathione Booster because of it's limitations and potential long term toxicity. Also, you have to take it about every 3 to 4 hours to keep the Glutathione boost. In addition, your levels can drop down coming off it causing a yo yo effect.

I could go on and on and on but there is no point. If you want to boost your glutathione levels there are more effective ways than NAC (though NAC will make you feel good I don't believe it's a very safe long term protocol).

Straight undenatured whey protein actually boosts Glutathione. Also, there was a real good product called Immunocal years ago but I'm not sure that is available anymore.

What's scary is that ANYONE who does the research can find this out. I hardly doubt the owners of the company are not aware of this. Also, NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine) also has side effects in a decent amount of people (rashes, nausea and dizziness etc).

Oh, I haven't even mentioned that although you can buy NAC in health food stores in the US it is actually considered a DRUG in Canada and several other countries.

It DOES Boost Glutathione though and quite well I might add! This is why sports players were loading on big doses 30 days before events (4 to 5 grams a day). The STUFF will light you up but in my opinion it IS a drug and should be approached as one.

Hope this helps someone do a little research BEFORE popping these pills for years on end...
    All the things you mentioned do not increase Glutathione significantly, Max One has NO NAC,, none. Our label Does not say "consult a doctor..." Max One dosages can be increased with no side effects except that it will increase your energy (cleanest cellular energy) it increases Glutathione 300% more than NAC!!!! the healthiest thing you can put in your body isis Max One, christian.max4u.com has amazing products that are good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by christian.max.com View Post
    Our products are 300% better than NAC,, there is nothing in the market that increases Glutathione so much the other ingredients are in measures and in combination to work effectively to increase Glutathione levels. I have seen chronic pain dissapear and movement restored by taking christian.max4u.com productsit is giving a better quality of life to so many people, even doctors are saying they have never prescribed anything that is so effective against Parkinsons, Alzheimers, Cancer, arthritis, etc
    Well hello! Good to see that you are able to subvert scientific studies with the stroke of a pen!

Raising GSH levels through direct supplementation of glutathione is difficult. Research suggests that glutathione taken orally is not well absorbed across the gastrointestinal tract. In a study of acute oral administration of a very large dose (3 grams) of oral glutathione, Witschi and coworkers found "it is not possible to increase circulating glutathione to a clinically beneficial extent by the oral administration of a single dose of 3 g of glutathione."

Do you need to see the entire study for yourself? Or would that mean you'd have to admit you are selling people a load of snake oil.

5. 05-13-2012, 09:38 PM

Quote Originally Posted by therooster View Post
    Kiwigirl ... I'm guessing that you are somewhat young and haven't yet experienced the world ? If you take the product cost (actual cost to produce and package) and then apply a marketing distribution method to it, the networked model is cheaper. This is a fact on the basis that corporate costs amount to a cost of sale in the marketing, only. The classical retail model incorporates multiple layers of cost for marketing and distribution, both. Why have (and pay for) redundant costs on shipping ? All network marketing models do is decentralize (offload) risk to the independent member and allow individuals equal opportunity to participate in the extension of a supply chain. Only those who believe that supply chains should be dominated by corporations would consciously support this. Do you think corporations should have more rights and opportunities than people ? The age of information is like a new wineskin that affords individuals growing opportunity of equality that networked companies can evolve with. Just wait until the networks are operating in 3D , 4D and beyond, where structure is concerned ! You ain't seen nuttin yet.
    Whether I'm younger than you or not is really irrelevant, I'm not brain washed by fancy packaging or videos claiming to do this and that, you are obviously not looking into this product as a health benefit only a financial one - Or maybe you are one that knows the "world over" and have been brain washed into numerous amounts of these kinds of claims before. You obviously haven't really looked into the ingredients in black and white - even the amounts of copper & maganese in the "Maxnfuze" is very excessive and toxic.
    While there seems to be some good research on the D-Ribose-L-Cysteine (RiboCeine) the product is heavily overpriced and why overhyped. Its not that RiboCeine has no benefits or is fraudulent but they are making it out as a miracle at it is not. N-Acetyl-Cysteine is a product that has been on the market for years, has been shown to boast levels of Glutathione and is cheap. For example I have a product here that contains 750mg per capsules vs the 125mg per 2 caps mentioned in the cellgevity ingredients. There has some claims that the RiboCeine is 300% better, but its easy, and much cheaper to take a larger dose of the product.

7. 05-13-2012, 09:56 PM

Quote Originally Posted by jebaroo View Post
    this is a quote from another thread....

I have studied nutrition for over a decade. What concerns me the most is not an MLM Company selling a $10 supplement for $75 but the fact that taking this product in quantity for a long time is NOT good for your liver. If you don't believe me just click the link below:

http://www.pdrhealth.com/drugs/altme...&contentId=436

When any product says:

"Do not use without a doctor's advice if you have asthma or liver disease"

The translation on that is:

"It's NOT good for a healthy liver with LONG TERM USE!"

Listen...

The main ingredient that is boosting GLUTATHIONE in MAXGXL is N-Acetyl Cysteine (aka NAC). This has been known for years. No rocket science here (trust me).

The Milk Thistle is thrown in for liver health and also because Glutathione is made in the liver. I could go on about the formula but I won't.

However, taking 2 to 4 grams a day of NAC (or Max GXL) is something you should really REALLY think closely about before doing.

Why?

Because there are currently NO LONG TERM STUDIES of people taking N-Acetyl Cysteine in these dosages for extended periods (especially with all the other chemicals in our world today that are already putting added stress on our livers!).

Will N-Acetyl Cysteine make most people feel better quickly?

YOU BET!

Boosting Glutathione will make most people wake up.... so will a big shot of testosterone too! But if you do it EVERYDAY for years on end you will wind up with a different result than you may have originally set out to get.

WAKE UP! This is your health we are talking about!

N-Acetyl Cysteine is very well known in emergency rooms where it is used for acetaminophen overdose. The active ingredient found in many cough medicines.

N-Acetyl Cysteine has many other benefits and is a subject of many studies (see www.PubMed.gov).

However, gulping down huge doses of N-Acetyl Cysteine on a daily basis because some slick looking "Las Vegas Pitchmen" in UT say it is a good thing is probably not a good idea.

I believe one of the key Doctors to study N-Acetyl Cysteine and it's Glutathione Boosting Effects as well as its' benefits on AIDS and Cancer Patients was Dr. Wulf Droge.

If you dig real deep you'll even find he dumped it as a Glutathione Booster because of it's limitations and potential long term toxicity. Also, you have to take it about every 3 to 4 hours to keep the Glutathione boost. In addition, your levels can drop down coming off it causing a yo yo effect.

I could go on and on and on but there is no point. If you want to boost your glutathione levels there are more effective ways than NAC (though NAC will make you feel good I don't believe it's a very safe long term protocol).

Straight undenatured whey protein actually boosts Glutathione. Also, there was a real good product called Immunocal years ago but I'm not sure that is available anymore.

What's scary is that ANYONE who does the research can find this out. I hardly doubt the owners of the company are not aware of this. Also, NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine) also has side effects in a decent amount of people (rashes, nausea and dizziness etc).

Oh, I haven't even mentioned that although you can buy NAC in health food stores in the US it is actually considered a DRUG in Canada and several other countries.

It DOES Boost Glutathione though and quite well I might add! This is why sports players were loading on big doses 30 days before events (4 to 5 grams a day). The STUFF will light you up but in my opinion it IS a drug and should be approached as one.

Hope this helps someone do a little research BEFORE popping these pills for years on end...
    As soon as a family member introduced us to this product I had our friend who like yourself has years of experience in studying nutrition and supplements and he was quite appalled at the complete hype of these products & the absolute low amounts of ingredients in them - even the maxnfuze has 200mg of copper and 200mg of maganese which is highly excessive and toxic. But I guess if they say it will work then it must be true right... unfortunately people just keep on buying into all sorts of things these days if they say there are two great scientists that created this magic pill that will make you "live longer" and they can make a "buck" along the way. If I was introducing anything to my family or friends I would look into the actual product not the fancy videos. I guarantee the majority of people that buy into inferior products are people that have bought inferior products before - probably off infomercials on TV with great marketing - instead they should start with their diet and exercise - Anyway I agree with you - but its hard to challenge the "experts"

FYI - Cellgevity is available at a much cheaper price in Amazon. Wonder how many of its rabid members are still actively selling. My friend tried to sell this to me so I googled. LOL. I can sell her one for much cheaper than what it cost her to get it as a member.

i can't speak for all direct marketing companies....but i do understand Enagic (Kangen water ..ionizers...Enagic sell's a top product that cost 4000.00...1400.00 to produce including 1000.00 worth of medical grade platinum and titanium in there 7 (5" x 7" ) plates...competitors always say "it cost so much because it's direct marketing" which is just not true...competitors say "buy ours for half price it's the same thing" but is it ? ..no...there product and i mean as far as my research show's is a very cheaply made product (all of them) that is over priced Ex. cost 2000.00...300.00 to produce...150.00 worth of food grade titanium and platinum..if these companies tried to market a product like Enagic's top product, they would have to charge 8000.00...so in this case direct marketing is the best way to go you have to know this kind of info to make an informed decision on direct marketing products..because in some cases you get a better product for a much better price

Re: Max International.

Quote Originally Posted by maxasia View Post
    I had recently joined with Max International.
    I personally think the product, MaxGXL is excellent.
    Any comment on the product, company or its payplan.
    Thanks.
    Our compensation plan is really good. 9 ways of making money. Make sure to login to your back office often to make sure you take advantage of all the bonuses, and easy bonus to achieve is to have $1000 more than the last month in your pay team, I have made an extra $800 with just that 1 bonus on top of my commissions, check matching bonus and 25% preferred customer commissions.

Quote Originally Posted by Once Upon a Time View Post
    Well hello! Good to see that you are able to subvert scientific studies with the stroke of a pen!

Raising GSH levels through direct supplementation of glutathione is difficult. Research suggests that glutathione taken orally is not well absorbed across the gastrointestinal tract. In a study of acute oral administration of a very large dose (3 grams) of oral glutathione, Witschi and coworkers found "it is not possible to increase circulating glutathione to a clinically beneficial extent by the oral administration of a single dose of 3 g of glutathione."

Do you need to see the entire study for yourself? Or would that mean you'd have to admit you are selling people a load of snake oil.
    I am actually relaying what scientific studies show not changing scientific studies. the studies you are referring to are for taking Glutathione orally our products do not use Glutathione to raise Glutathione levels. Our products use precursors to accelerate Glutathione production and we have a DOUBLE blind Placebo Report PROVING that Glutathione is being increases 298%. A double Blind placebo Report is the Gold standard in medicine. You are right Glutathione is destroyed when taken orally, our products raise Glutahione levels in other ways. SO I have to admit we are selling the best Glutahione accelerator in the market proven by a Double Blind Placebo Report, ask any doctor they will tell you a Double Blind Placebo Report is superior to any study.

The bottom line is this. People are going to think what they want to think. It doesn't change your or my reality if what we are doing works. I have been an athlete for 23 years and even I know this. There is trained and then there is untrained and there is a big difference between wanting to do something and actually doing it. I learned that very well in distance running. No, max isn't a guarantee. Their products have not been confirmed by the FDA nor are they stating they can heal diseases. As Jim Rohn once said, people would do better if they knew better,
    most aren't willing to try long enough to find out either way.

My research tells me there are over 130,000 peer reviewed articles written about glutathione in pubmed. That is what I search for, not if someone tells me max international or their products are a scam. You go to the source, where the education and knowledge is at. The moment you start listening to the negative voices, opinions of those around you is the moment you lose momentum.
    Nathan Pennington is a 2.19 marathoner, founder of rundreamachieve and is a max international associate assisting people to run faster, live healthier and wealthier lives.

Quote Originally Posted by rundreamachieve View Post
    My research tells me there are over 130,000 peer reviewed articles written about glutathione in pubmed. That is what I search for, not if someone tells me max international or their products are a scam. You go to the source, where the education and knowledge is at. The moment you start listening to the negative voices, opinions of those around you is the moment you lose momentum.
    I dont think anyone is debating the benefits of glutathione. It issue with MAXGXL has always been the use ( or potential over use ) of the NAC and the long term effects using NAC could have on users of the product.

good luck
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    What am I hiding? My true identity and I've been quite successful at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    I'm not hiding my identity.

MaxOne is powered by exclusive RiboCeine Technology. Max International’s products are designed to enhance one vital component of your health. Max one glutathione is really helpful for our health. So it is very important for us.