+ Reply to Thread

LivingtheGoodLife Guest

Emerald Passport.. The REAL DEAL HOME BUSINESS!

I FINALLY FOUND A HOME BASED BUSINESS THAT REALLY WORKS! (AND IT'S NOT MLM) THANK GOD! :)

WOW, what a difference a year makes…I came across this amazing Internet business 13 months ago, (while taking a break from being an entrepreneur) working as a College Administrator. I was the Assistant Director of the Workforce and Continuing Adult Education Dept. at a college in Texas.

While searching Online Educational opportunities, I came across this little flash movie presentation talking about Amazing Adult Continuing Education Courses being marketed online. I did my due diligence and found that they had a powerful business opportunity, where I could earn a minimum of $1000-$15,000 PER TRANSACTION, marketing the courses for myself online. They helped me set up MY OWN INTERNET BUSINESS in a matter of 30 minutes!! Everything I needed to build a successful home business, was provided. The automated marketing system and professional training via conference calls daily, exceeded ALL MY EXPECTATIONS!

I soon realized that this company was on to something!! There had to be a reason why the company had been in business for 17 YEARS, NO OTHER “so-called” home based business had that longevity. I had been blessed with building several successful businesses over the past 25 years however they all ended the same. The more successful the business became, the more “I” became a SLAVE to the business. Eighty to Ninety hour workweeks became my “NORMAL” workweeks…. and I KNEW A GOOD BUSINESS MODEL when I saw one!!

After completing my due diligence, I plugged into this AMAZING SIX FIGURE INCOME SYSTEM, working it very part-time. Within 3 months, I had replaced my Professional salary from the college. In my 6 month with my new business, I EARNED $16,500!!!! I couldn’t believe what I was seeing…The FREE training and On-going support is phenomenal!!

I HAVE RETIRED MY WIFE AT AGE 38 AND SHE LOVES THIS LIFESTYLE!!
    I thank God everyday for putting this REAL opportunity in my path and for allowing ME to PUT MY SKEPTICISM ASIDE AND TRY IT!

WHAT A BLESSING THIS HAS BEEN FOR MY FAMILY EARNING AT LEAST $15,000-$25,000 PER MONTH WITH MY EMERALD PASSPORT BUSINESS!!! The best part is that I get to help other people achieve financial freedom for themselves too…

Educating and Informing is what I do now…No pressure or hype. Come experience real honesty and caring by a Christian Businessman!

IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT FINDING A HOME BUSINESS, AND YOU HAVE THE PROPER WORK ETHIC AND DESIRE TO BUILD A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS, YOU OWE IT TO YOURSELF TO CHECK US OUT!! BUT DON'T EXPECT SOMETHING FOR NOTHING, THOSE TYPE OPPORTUNITIES ARE NOT REAL!!!!!!!!

Ed Bounds
    Home Business Consultant/ Christian Businessman
    Last edited by katiescorner; 09-28-2007 at 08:55 AM.

Re: Emerald Passport.. The REAL DEAL HOME BUSINESS!

This is a double post

Re: Emerald Passport.. The REAL DEAL HOME BUSINESS!

Quote Originally Posted by western419
    This is a double post
    It is a spam. Spammers post multiple times.