+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LivingtheGoodLife Guest

Legitimate Six Figure Income From Home!

I FINALLY FOUND A HOME BASED BUSINESS THAT REALLY WORKS!
    THANK GOD! :)

WOW, what a difference a year makes…I came across this amazing Internet business 13 months ago, (while taking a break from being an entrepreneur) working as a College Administrator. I was the Assistant Director of the Workforce and Continuing Adult Education Dept. at a college in Texas.

While searching Online Educational opportunities, I came across this little flash movie presentation talking about Amazing Adult Continuing Education Courses being marketed online. I did my due diligence and found that they had a powerful business opportunity, where I could earn a minimum of $1000-$15,000 PER TRANSACTION, marketing the courses for myself online. They helped me set up MY OWN INTERNET BUSINESS in a matter of 30 minutes!! Everything I needed to build a successful home business, was provided. The automated marketing system and professional training via conference calls daily, exceeded ALL MY EXPECTATIONS!

I soon realized that this company was on to something!! There had to be a reason why the company had been in business for 17 YEARS, NO OTHER “so-called” home based business had that longevity. I had been blessed with building several successful businesses over the past 25 years however they all ended the same. The more successful the business became, the more “I” became a SLAVE to the business. Eighty to Ninety hour workweeks became my “NORMAL” workweeks…. and I KNEW A GOOD BUSINESS MODEL when I saw one!!

After completing my due diligence, I plugged into this AMAZING SIX FIGURE INCOME SYSTEM, working it very part-time. Within 3 months, I had replaced my Professional salary from the college. In my 6 month with my new business, I EARNED $16,500!!!! I couldn’t believe what I was seeing…The FREE training and On-going support is phenomenal!!

I HAVE RETIRED MY WIFE AT AGE 38 AND SHE LOVES THIS LIFESTYLE!!
    I thank God everyday for putting this REAL opportunity in my path and for allowing ME to PUT MY SKEPTICISM ASIDE AND TRY IT!

WHAT A BLESSING THIS HAS BEEN FOR MY FAMILY EARNING AT LEAST $15,000-$25,000 PER MONTH WITH MY EMERALD PASSPORT BUSINESS!!! The best part is that I get to help other people achieve financial freedom for themselves too…

Educating and Informing is what I do now…No pressure or hype. Come experience real honesty and caring by a Christian Businessman!

Easy to LEARN and EASY TO EARN a substantial income for LIFE!!
    Last edited by katiescorner; 09-28-2007 at 08:54 AM.

Re: Legitimate Six Figure Income From Home!

Spam anyone? Can I get that on toasted wheat bread please, oh pretty please!! Come on man. Any experienced networker knows it takes atleast 2-5 years to build a 6 figure residual, and thats if you WORK!!

Yes, I've had experience with this company. Actually had someone call and invite me to a conference call. So this is what they do. All the reps invite someone to the call. You listen for half an hour to nothing that makes any sense or tells you what your suppose to do. They do mention something about on line courses that you can take if you want. Now here is the thing, this woman wanted me to send her $1,800 and if I wanted to I could take a course. This was my enrollment fee!! So all I had to do was post an ad in a newspaper or on line and then wait for people to get in touch with me and do the exact same thing she did. Invite them to the conference call and get them to give me$1,800. Scam....oh yes big time!

Quote Originally Posted by NaturesSupplements View Post
    Spam anyone? Can I get that on toasted wheat bread please, oh pretty please!! Come on man. Any experienced networker knows it takes atleast 2-5 years to build a 6 figure residual, and thats if you WORK!!

Yes, you do have to WORK! But it is possible to make that 6 figure within your first year if you have the right marketing technique. And of course the money to invest.

HomeBizMentor Guest

I thought this was a website where honest people could come and post a new thread, express our views without being spammed and hacked into? Obviously not, because the contact information was covered by a hacker. What a sad site this has become. What a sad site this has become.

Quote Originally Posted by HomeBizMentor View Post
    I thought this was a website where honest people could come and post a new thread, express our views without being spammed and hacked into? Obviously not, because the contact information was covered by a hacker. What a sad site this has become. What a sad site this has become.

ADVERTISING has NEVER been allowed.. that was the only contact information that was removed..

HomeBizMentor Guest

Dear reeniev,

I find it amazing that you say "Yes I have had experience with Emerald Passport" when you NEVER completed your due diligence research, nor have you attempted becoming a business owner with them? How can you judge something that you have never done yourself?? You went to a call, that's it??? There is so much more to our learning process...

Emerald Passport Inc. uses a simple 3 step process to allow everyone to have a full disclosure look at what we do. We even invite people to come not only to "A" conference call, but also to any and ALL of our FREE TRAINING and ON-GOING support calls, without any money or commitment from anyone!!

How many online businesses do you know would allow you to have access to their products, training and support UP FRONT?
    THERE ARE None.....That's why we have been around for 17 years....Honesty, Integrity are just a few reasons!

It is people like you who slam opportunities BEFORE completing your due diligence and jumping to conclusions that put a bad taste in the mouth of GOOD people who are desperately searching for a REAL ONLINE opportunity. Maybe you are meant to work for other people for the rest of their life, but that does not mean everyone else should have to.

I mean NO disrespect, the fact is that you do NOT have experience with the company, because you NEVER completed the simple learning process, or started your home business with the company. You don't even have your facts straight about "taking a course if you wanted to". Either you had someone who was brand new in the business, and was unsure of what they were doing, or YOU just assumed incorrectly what this business is about. I will be happy to help you become enlightened. It is a WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY for average people to be able to BE THEIR OWN BOSS and have REAL ONLINE BUSINESS that will create a MASSIVE INCOME STREAM, with VERY LITTLE OUTLAY of their own money. However, THIS IS A BUSINESS and like any legitimate business, it does take a small amount of working capital and a solid work ethic!!

This business is about people helping people, by empowering them with some of the finest educational information available on the Internet. Also providing them with some of the finest business, leadership and mindset training by some of the most world renowned speakers such as Mark Victor Hansen, (Co-author of "Chicken Soup for the Souls") Jack Zufelt (author of DNA of Success) just to name a few. These are the top notch, quality individuals we are taught by in this business!!!! The FREE TRAINING and SUPPORT we receive in this business will help people to make better financial decisions in their lives. It is NOT Lotions, Potions, Pills or Energy Drinks like most so-called "home business opportunities" are touting!

What better products can you market, then something that helps all of us become less ignorant in our financial decision making? Including myself.....If you had, "EXPERIENCE" with this 17-year-old company as you claim, you would know that this company is the best opportunity on the Internet.

If you would like to get all of the facts from someone who has been involved with the company for almost a year and a half, contact me. www.blahblahblah.biz I promise not to pass judgment, I will simply provide you with all of the accurate facts and then you can be the judge. But please don't judge until you have seen enough information to make an "informed and educated" business decision. I have hundreds of people tell me how thankful they are the I have helped change their lives forever with this amazing business!! That is quite humbling and satisfying knowing that you can really help people WHO WANT TO BE HELPED.

Now, if I get banned because of this article, I will loose all faith in this site!!
    I am here to help people, not hurt!
    Last edited by katiescorner; 10-16-2007 at 12:16 PM.

HomeBizMentor Guest

Dear reeniev,

I find it amazing that you say "Yes I have had experience with Emerald Passport" when you NEVER completed your due diligence research, nor have you attempted becoming a business owner with them? How can you judge something that you have never done yourself?? You went to a call, that's it??? There is so much more to our learning process...

Emerald Passport Inc. uses a simple 3 step process to allow everyone to have a full disclosure look at what we do. We even invite people to come not only to "A" conference call, but also to any and ALL of our FREE TRAINING and ON-GOING support calls, without any money or commitment from anyone!!

How many online businesses do you know would allow you to have access to their products, training and support UP FRONT?
    THERE ARE None.....That's why we have been around for 17 years....Honesty, Integrity are just a few reasons!

It is people like you who slam opportunities BEFORE completing your due diligence and jumping to conclusions that put a bad taste in the mouth of GOOD people who are desperately searching for a REAL ONLINE opportunity. Maybe you are meant to work for other people for the rest of their life, but that does not mean everyone else should have to.

I mean NO disrespect, the fact is that you do NOT have experience with the company, because you NEVER completed the simple learning process, or started your home business with the company. You don't even have your facts straight about "taking a course if you wanted to". Either you had someone who was brand new in the business, and was unsure of what they were doing, or YOU just assumed incorrectly what this business is about. I will be happy to help you become enlightened. It is a WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY for average people to be able to BE THEIR OWN BOSS and have REAL ONLINE BUSINESS that will create a MASSIVE INCOME STREAM, with VERY LITTLE OUTLAY of their own money. However, THIS IS A BUSINESS and like any legitimate business, it does take a small amount of working capital and a solid work ethic!!

This business is about people helping people, by empowering them with some of the finest educational information available on the Internet. Also providing them with some of the finest business, leadership and mindset training by some of the most world renowned speakers such as Mark Victor Hansen, (Co-author of "Chicken Soup for the Souls") Jack Zufelt (author of DNA of Success) just to name a few. These are the top notch, quality individuals we are taught by in this business!!!! The FREE TRAINING and SUPPORT we receive in this business will help people to make better financial decisions in their lives. It is NOT Lotions, Potions, Pills or Energy Drinks like most so-called "home business opportunities" are touting!

What better products can you market, then something that helps all of us become less ignorant in our financial decision making? Including myself.....If you had, "EXPERIENCE" with this 17-year-old company as you claim, you would know that this company is the best opportunity on the Internet.

If you would like to get all of the facts from someone who has been involved with the company for almost a year and a half, contact me. www.blahblahblah.biz I promise not to pass judgment, I will simply provide you with all of the accurate facts and then you can be the judge. But please don't judge until you have seen enough information to make an "informed and educated" business decision. I have hundreds of people tell me how thankful they are the I have helped change their lives forever with this amazing business!! That is quite humbling and satisfying knowing that you can really help people WHO WANT TO BE HELPED.

Now, if I get banned because of this article, I will loose all faith in this site!! I am here to help people, not hurt! Please allow me the chance to do so.....You will see no foul language or abuse of other people coming from me. Yet I see that all of the time from others and they are NOT banned?
    moreadvertising.duh
    Last edited by katiescorner; 10-16-2007 at 12:20 PM.

Funny.. you turned out to be exactly who I thought you were...

You got banned again.. of course.. you always do... now please go ahead and lose faith in this site and quit coming back.

JenaV Guest

Six figures incomes are possible. Although, I'm not a Six figure income earner yet. It's possible!

KC, please don't get mad at me. I just want to weigh in on this topic, because it's not hopeless.

PPL don't lose your shirt while chasing a dream. Be sure to ASKs questions and understand fully what you are starting. Remember Education is Power. I hate reading that ppl got scammed or deserted with no training or given no direction.

Sincerely,
    Jena
    Last edited by JenaV; 10-16-2007 at 03:57 PM. Reason: typos

Jena.. it isn't about whether or not something works.. this is just a thread about a spammer..

The reason you see so much negativity on this board is because it is because SOOO Many people think it's a place to advertise and spam. If they aren't advertising and spamming they are making senseless posts to keep their signature in the public eye.. If ALL these businesses were making people these six figure incomes.. MORE people would be WORKING and less people would be spamming..

This is all just for discussions sake. (that's what this board IS about). not mad at you at all.

Oh and just for those who don't know who the OP was/is... he typically comes here and dumps around 50 spam messages a DAY... and then acts all hurt and confused when he gets banned... after all, he was just trying to HELP.

JenaV Guest

KC,

I understand, that's why I left my signature off of the post, as I'm with this one too.

I totally respect what you and the other mods are trying to do.

BTW - Can I post updates (good & bad) about my progress in the Spam folder?

Jena :

The spam folder is for spam.. If you really want people to see you as spammer I guess you are free to do so. If you put in ANY of your regular posts for people to go see what you have written in the spam folder it will be viewed as advertising and removed though.

Quote Originally Posted by iwah4u View Post
    Yes, you do have to WORK! But it is possible to make that 6 figure within your first year if you have the right marketing technique. And of course the money to invest.
    what is something that u using that works for you ?

JenaV Guest

Darn it... yeah, I don't want ppl to view me as a "Spammer"! I'm not interested in stepping on any toes!!!

But I can answer ppl you ask on the forum, right?

Quote Originally Posted by katiescorner View Post
    The spam folder is for spam.. If you really want people to see you as spammer I guess you are free to do so. If you put in ANY of your regular posts for people to go see what you have written in the spam folder it will be viewed as advertising and removed though.