+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Simplx.com

Re: Simplx is Fantastic!!!!!

Im impressed that this people also write on this chat to speak good about their scam. They are thieves and will pay for all of the money that they have stole from decent people.

PS: The only way that you can get profit at ebay mostly is if you get an item at a lower cost, sell it and get a profit.

Re: New Scam Simplx.con

[quote=Scan Oracle;352247]Howdy! Well, hearing so many scam claims, alarmed me a bit and tried to understand what all the fuzz is about because it doesn't make sense to me why two or three people are crying about their customer service issues. I found this...

http://www.easybackgroundchecked.com/default.htm

The person who initially started this whole scam affair is actually one of the owners of those websites, whether Les or Ed. They were extorsioning companies to get them to pay them, so they wouldn't give them bad reputation. Right now they are in jail. I went ahead and asked the people from Simplx about Zibus and Mahibay. It took me some time but I got to speak to one person that finally told me what the fuzz it was. What they told me is that Zibus is another company, which sells simplx product but only for websites and they charge thousands of dollars. Zibus gets people that can't pay that much, so they used to send contact information to simplx. Weird stuff. And somebody asked what do I use to make money, well I recommend you, the Digitaldropship.com package is the best

What a surprise- If you go to Digitaldropship.com and click on "Sign Up Now"....it takes you right to Simplex???

Surfer it seems to me that your problem is your inability to write in the English language, I'm also assuming you can't speak it very well either. Maybe you should get past that first step of speaking English, and THEN start trying to make money...

Anyone who works for a big legitimate successful company wouldn't dream of coming onto a website like this and acting like an immature moron. Your company's reputation speaks for itself. And your presence here just sealed the deal....scam.

Now refund the customer's money.

Quote Originally Posted by snygging View Post
    Surfer it seems to me that your problem is your inability to write in the English language, I'm also assuming you can't speak it very well either. Maybe you should get past that first step of speaking English, and THEN start trying to make money...
    Well, it seems that I can write better than you, and I don't make a living out of people that want some progress. It's a shame that people like you exist, scam artists that only take and don't give anything back.

Again, it's a scam...

If you want to hurt this guys, just click on the side of the ads that appear on the sponsor sites after you write simplx on the browser.

It will charge this fake enterprise at least 0.05 cents each time that you click it, every 24 hours.

I will gladly do this till they go to jail, which I hope is soon.

Regards scammmmmers!!! and hope that you like my english now.

It's a good thing that one of the company's dogs comes to now insult and criticize the comments that some of us do here on this site that gave us the chance to tell the truth about your company.

I laugh now, because it seems that the money that I gave put some idiot to work and reply to every comment that I do.

PEOPLE, Imagine yourself having a company and have to be checking scam sites to see if you're on it!?????!?!?!??!?!?

Regards,

surfer75

I work at simplx and I have had a couple people tell me about this site, so I wanted to check it out. I think it's amusing how people complain about not making money. We have business programs that cost between $3,000 - $10,000. I have never once seen anybody complain on any of these "scam sites for the incapable people always wanting to blame others for their failures." Do you really think if you invest $250 you are going to make thousands a month. It's called a limited access program because you have limited access. So all of you people complaining about spending a couple hundred dollars and only being able to make $500 to $1000 a month, (or if you are totally incapable and lazy claim you can't make any money) go ahead and look through all these scam sites and see if you can see one person complaining who went with a larger investment. YOU CAN'T BECAUSE THEY ARE BUSY WORKING AND MAKING MONEY INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW THEY CAN'T MAKE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS WITH A $250 INVESTMENT. So hopefully some of you can realize that it really does take money to make money (no it's not just a catchy phrase it's true ...WOW!! imagine that). So those of you who started with a small program... ok you might want to sit down because this may come as a shocker. YOU WILL NOT GET RICH WITH A $250 INVESTMENT, and maybe the reason why you don't see anybody complaining that made the larger investment is because they are too busy making money. So those of you who love to complain and blame others for their problems go ahead and keep it up. Simplx will be there for those who actually want to work and make a success of their business. By the way research any company on this website and you will find somebody somewhere will always be complaining about something.
    You are right about some things, but its a real scam. Your company gets the money doing false promises.

Give this people their money back...

Quote Originally Posted by surfer75 View Post
    It's a good thing that one of the company's dogs comes to now insult and criticize the comments that some of us do here on this site that gave us the chance to tell the truth about your company.

I laugh now, because it seems that the money that I gave put some idiot to work and reply to every comment that I do.

PEOPLE, Imagine yourself having a company and have to be checking scam sites to see if you're on it!?????!?!?!??!?!?

Regards,

surfer75
    I'm with you surfer, and don't pay attention to them, they're gonna get caught...

Quote Originally Posted by liz2007 View Post
    Yes these people (simplx.com) did the same things to me. I spoke with a gentlemen named Josh Anderson. He was VERY eager & pushy to say the least for me to join. He was willing to answer all of my questions & he seemed to present that he really knew his stuff. He told me that I would get a coach & all of these other plusses to teach me how to become a powerseller on ebay etc... if I just signed up for the days fee of $249.99. & then a monthly fee after that of just $35 that would be automatically billed to me on the credit card I payed. I told him I would have to speak with the other person on my bank acct first about this program before I could pay the $250 he did not want to let me off the phone. Talked to me for about an hour. Even gave me his cell phone number for me to call him back so he could still hopefully suck the money out of me to get his "sale" Needless to say I have not responded to any of their calls or anything. They sent me the same email when I applied online & here is what it reads verbatim...

Hello,

Hi my name is Josh Anderson, I recently recieved your application that you filled out looking for a drop shipping service. I would love to be able to talk to you about it.I am recieveing several hundred applications a week, and have to go through them all, so I do apologize if it takes me a day or two to get to you. We are looking for those that are interested in this and are ready to get this setup. We do go through an application process, and we just want to see where you are at and what we can do to help, then see if we can get you approved. So if this is something that you are interested in please email me or call me and let me know. My number is 801-491-4054 ext. 100. Thank you for your time.

Josh Anderson
    Simplx.com

He then called me a few days later so "eager" to talk to me stating there is an appoval process & that they generally do not approve people who do not have their business licenses etc... because they get hundreds of applications a day as you can read in the email he sent me directly. THANK GOD FOR THIS SITE!!! Thank god I am the kind of person who does my research first because I came so close to calling them back today & handing over my hard-earned $250 & I was going to put it on a credit card that I just payed off none-the-less!! I was leary over that, but everything sounded so good to be true & you know what they say about those type of things. STAY AWAY, but for some reason some people like me tend to be too trusting & get scammed. This has never happened to me as far as I know & I will be telling everyone about it as well... There is even a thread posted on ebay about this company as well just take a look they told me the same thing that is in this thread... Here take a look & tell everyone you know to STAY AWAY!! Heres the link...
    http://blogs.ebay.com/cmissinn
    My main problem with them is they falsely claim that the prices they will give you are competative so you will make money,they are retail prices plain and simple,thats false advetising,yea they ripped me for about 300 dollars also,actually like 350every price i seen on there was higher then almost every site on the internet,they also do not let you see the prices you will get till you have already given them your money,and they don't refund you your money even if you ask for the 30 day money back garantee,they are a scam and i won't budge on that statement........:i agree:

Quote Originally Posted by scammed007 View Post
    CONTACT (write a complaint) TO THE UTAH BBB
    http://www.saltlakecity.bbb.org/
    Salt Lake City, UT 84123 / Phone: (801) 892-6009 Fax: (801) 892-6002 / Email: [email protected] Office Hours: 9:00am-4:00pm Monday through Friday
    ------------------------------------OR----------------------------------------
    THE ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE TO FIND FILE A CLAIM.
    Questions, Complaints, Requests, or Suggestions
    General Office Numbers: (801) 366-0260, (801) 538-9600, (801) 366-0300
    Toll Free within the State of Utah: (800) AG4 INFO (244-4636)
    E-Mail: [email protected]
    Please leave your name, phone number or address so you can be contacted.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    I FILED WITH BOTH THE UTAH BBB AND THE ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE. YOU HAVE THE UPPER HAND AGAINST SIMPLX.
    --------------------------------------------------------------

Let me start out by saying the first thing I did when I knew this was not a good investment. I wrote a complaint to the BBB of utah and after some time it was agreed upon that simplx would refund my money if I removed the negative report off ripoff report. As we all know that can not be done and when I spoke with the rep at the utah BBB about the report she said that it does not matter it has no affect in the case and the can't make you remove it to get your money back.

However they had to refund my money anyway because I was sold this membership as a business proposition.

If you are an individual who was sold this membership and never have had a business of any kind you have a chance to get your money back. Basicaly it voids there BS NO REFUND CONTRACT.

Simplx is NOT licenced to sell there membership as a business proposition to anyone individual. They are licenced to sell to a business already in the field.

First search google for simplx and look at there description. It says up to 95% off msrp right? Now click on there link and it says up to 95% off retail. Which one is it? You'll never know until its to late.Some Advice SAVE YOUR MONEY.

In closing of my wonderful experince with simplx I would like to just say I recieved a refund check back from simplx this month (JUNE 2007) for the full amount of $399.99.

SO I GOT THE LAST LAUGH!
    Hi, I was wondering if you could help me to get my money back from this people. My email address is: [email protected]

Tks and Im glad that you got the last laugh out of this thieves.

i am very sorry to hear about all of the people here being scammed by these people if any of you would like to email me in regards to legitimate drop shippers i have a list of over 350 now keep in mind when setting up your online business focus on a niche market alot of these drop shippers i have in my list will not allow sellers to sell on ebay so if that is your intentions don't bother contacting me but if you interest is adding more products to you e-commerce website and you want to focus on a niche then im your guy

Re: Simplx is Fantastic!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rich84 View Post
    Wow.... I'm really surprised that there is this much S*** about a very decent company. I've been drop-shipping products through eBay for quite sometime and compared to every other drop-shipper and supposed wholesaler that I've ever worked with, Simplx.com is by far the best and most up front.
    I think it's horrible that people come to a forum like this do research and all that they can come away with are extremely misconstrued opinions of people that are too arrogant to listen and too biased to actually try and understand anything that is actually presented to them.
    I really don't trust websites like these any more. I've found that there is too much talk. I've found that the best sources are things like the BBB.org and the state consumer relations or protection agency that the business is based in. Unbiased and straight forward. If the company is square with those two places I can feel pretty safe about my investment. Simplx.com passed that test.
    Their service is excellent. Their products are the best. I am very satisfied.
    Jajaja... I think that this person works on this scams, because how a company that doen't offer refunds can be so great. They are thieves and deserve whats coming to them soon. The BBB in Utah has determined it as a scam and a lot of the former "brokers" have filed the law suit againts SIMPLX.

I keep encouraging people to write dropshipping in any browser and make this scamers pay for our clicks. You'll feel better.
    Regards,
    surfer75:2gunsfiring_v1:

I just read your reply to RiverNK. I would like to thank you for your info.
    Is it possible to let me know the programs you were talking about that actually work?
    your reply will be truly appreciated.
    thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by HelpingHand View Post
    i am very sorry to hear about all of the people here being scammed by these people if any of you would like to email me in regards to legitimate drop shippers i have a list of over 350 now keep in mind when setting up your online business focus on a niche market alot of these drop shippers i have in my list will not allow sellers to sell on ebay so if that is your intentions don't bother contacting me but if you interest is adding more products to you e-commerce website and you want to focus on a niche then im your guy

hello helping hand-
    i am a new member, so i really am unsure of may things. i was seeing info on simplx and was thinking it might be something to try. then i found this site. i appreciate all the info and warnings on being scammed from this company from other members - it truly is making me more aware. thank you.
    i am in the beginning stages of setting up an online e-commerce website. I am in the process of getting details in order.
    may i ask you to share with me your legitmate list of drop shippers?
    your help will truly be appreciated-
    thank you so much.

(my very first post in jan to another member, i did not receive a reply, not sure i did it properly-)

Hello Everyone,
    I am new to this board and want to thank you for the Simplx.com scam info. I too was about to drop down some money, but thought it might be better to run the company name first. I have been drop shipping for about a year now and save your money! GO DIRECTLY TO www.worldwidebrands.com. When I first joined them I was even skeptical, but then realized they are for real. I now have several reliable companies I have found through them and I would not still be selling online if it were not for WorldWideBrands.
    I was going to try Simplx.com because of the alleged size of their companies, but obviously it was a scam.
    Thanks again for the info and please try World Wide. I don't get any money from this, I just don't like when people waste their money on frauds.
    Good Luck!

Thank You folks for being here and leaving your thoughts for people like me to find and read. I just got off the phone with one of simplx agents or salespeople and I am sure glad I have started my back ground check of this company. I just typed in Simplx in google and found this site. Thank You yb:Thank You yb:Thank Youyb: