+ Reply to Thread

JenaV Guest

This is not spam. This is to let ppl know that there is Real HBB out here.

Since Admin has moved my post to Spam, which it isn't. But in any case go to the Spam.

There is real businesses. My advice is do your home work BEFORE investing one thin dime!!! Ask Hard and pointed questions. Keep an open mind and listen to the answers.

When all is said and done then make your decision. Don't just jump into something and don't let the person you're talking to Bully YOU!!!

Be upfront with the person, if you don't have the money to invest - and you are truly interested - Ask if they have any suggestions. They may be willing to work with you and even get you going on your training! Best of Luck.

Re: This is not spam. This is to let ppl know that there is Real HBB out here.

Hmmm..This sounds too much like a sales pitch from one of the over priced travel companies that offers overpriced joining fees and overpriced timeshare, so basically it's OVERPRICED!!

JenaV Guest

NS could you be a bit confused. I didn't mention anything about travel....

However, I did point out there are Real WAH businesses. I strongly encourage anyone to do your homework, ask questions, get references and let the person that is training you know, what you EXPECT from them as your mentor.

Quote Originally Posted by NaturesSupplements
    Hmmm..This sounds too much like a sales pitch from one of the over priced travel companies that offers overpriced joining fees and overpriced timeshare, so basically it's OVERPRICED!!

I still think that you are hyping your travel business.

JenaV Guest

Hi Boris,

I can respect your view. But, how exactly?
    I didn't mention "any" company or details about "a" company.
    What in my post is hype?

JenaV Guest

I just want ppl to have a good experience with trying to make their dreams come true.

The Best way is for ppl to do what I posted: My advice is do your home work BEFORE investing one thin dime!!! Ask Hard and pointed questions. Keep an open mind and listen to the answers.

When all is said and done then make your decision. Don't just jump into something and don't let the person you're talking to Bully YOU!!!

Be upfront with the person.