+ Reply to Thread

The Power Of 10 - Not Scam?

I have bumped to this soon to pre launch site.

They pay $1 per referral up to your 5th level for signing up for free ezine.

Try visiting the site, read on, and please judge for yourself.

I am trying to advertise it as much as I could since I think the site is not scam. They have TOS, privacy, owners, address, contacts are listed there. You can contact them and have a reply fast. Updates are regularly sent to members of anything that had happened and will happen.

Anyways, since it is new, we still can't say it is a scam. But I just hope it is not. And hope you can try it and join me test this site.
    EARN $1 PER REFERRAL UP TO YOUR 5TH LEVEL FOR FREE!

GET FREE GIFTS!

EARN CLICKING ADS!

EARN FROM FREE OFFERS!

EARN FROM SOCIAL NETWORKING!

http://makemoneyonlinedollarspounds.blogspot.com/

Re: The Power Of 10 - Not Scam?

I had a look to the site but it's making stupid hypes. I would like to believe but your site is breaking the number one rule

Rule nš1: if they ask your signup before giving any info, this is an empty scam

Look man, I bet this is WS selling. Right?

nice try.

Oh you know what you are doing. Pretending like you you care "if it scam"? Why in the hell are you advertising, if you not sure. Freaking SPAMMER.

Quote Originally Posted by borisf96
    Oh you know what you are doing. Pretending like you you care "if it scam"? Why in the hell are you advertising, if you not sure. Freaking SPAMMER.

Of course I will advertise it for people to try. It is a new site. And nobody knows if it is s scam?

This site is to talk about sites that are scam. How would you know if it is a scam, if you can't see the site ei?

Visit the site and see for your self and you reply here.

You get the point? Hope so..

GET FREE GIFTS!

EARN CLICKING ADS!

EARN FROM FREE OFFERS!

Quote Originally Posted by outloud20
    This site is to talk about sites that are scam. How would you know if it is a scam, if you can't see the site ei?
    I visited the place, but why would people give you their email address?
    I think you harvested some already. Good job

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_Shop
    I visited the place, but why would people give you their email address?
    I think you harvested some already. Good job
    No, I haven't. Before you sign up, it is indicated there that you can use the mail box tool to email all your downlines. That's the way it is. I am using the mail tool to post ads of my site. It is advertising. There are a lot of sites that do the same.

People here in scam.com are to pessimistic? I am not actually telling you to sign up, I am asking you to try reading the site. Share you thoughts, yes, but reading post reply here sucks. There are a lot of responders that say, IT IS A SCAM! without even trying things out. Hmm.. I will take a look and find a post here that say good things about a site. I think it is rare.

Bottomline, try to read it thoroughly, before you comment on things. It goes with everybody.

GET FREE GIFTS!

EARN CLICKING ADS!

EARN FROM FREE OFFERS!

Power of ten has launched..

I signed up back in August, at that time launch was Aug 14. The deal was $1 per free referral - 5 levels deep to be paid 60 days after launch. I upgraded and was told on the site that after launch the upgrade would double to $20. I was assured I would be paid 50% of my upgraded direct members and be paid every Friday. I had an upgraded member in August yet the commission remained pending. I have grown to well over 100 members over 4 levels. I still have the one upgraded member.

Here's the new deal

I guess we launched 10/5. They also made some changes. They hope that no one will be upset they say.
    I do believe their hopes may be dashed. You see they have eliminated the 50% upgrade commission, although they claim they will honor those made before launch.
    As far as the the $1 for free referrals, either I'm confused or one of my downline members is lol. He upgraded today thinking he needed to, to receive commissions for free members. I read it as you only get a dollar for your upgraded members. I'm unsure whether I still receive payment for free referrals in 60 days as advertised.

The following is from the site

"We are no longer offering the 50% One Time Referral Upgrade Bonus, as of October 5th, 2007. If you previously referred members before the date above, and they also previously upgraded their membership, you will still earn the 50% One Time Referral Bonus. We still have some commissions to calculate manually and will have them done in the next few days."
    "From now on though, you will start to see your $1 referral commissions (upgraded members only). FREE members DO NOT earn commissions any longer."

I now have $5 in my pending acct and $1 in my to be paid acct still awaiting payment. By any longer do they mean that they are still honoring those acquired during prelaunch?

I'll report in 60 days

I'm trying to be fair with these owners as I put a lot of trust in their plan. I see their vision..or so I thought.
    By accumulating a large mass of affiliates, eager to make money online, they have created a valuable commodity. Perhaps they should have awarded profit shares rather than a concrete dollar amount. But by eliminating the free earning potential they have put the burden on its affiliates and have handcuffed many of its members.

Its common sense.

No program can afford to pay fees for people that do not put in any money. Its way to easy to cheat the system.

It was obvious from the start that they would only pay referral comisisons from those people that actually paid money to be a member - which is basically a classic pyramid scheme....

I do understand what your saying Chris, I guess I thought the advertising revenue would help cover costs.
    As I understand it, they will be paying out for all free members prior to Oct 5th, and most if not all of them are already upgraded or were planning to do so anyway.
    Those free members with no referrals are losing nothing,except future signups of course.
    You mentioned pyramid scheme. I was thinking the magazine (ezine) was the element of legality. But if they make it available to free members , the upgrade is only to participate in the "scheme" Interesting.
    Free Opportunities and much more
    Visit my wetpaint wiki-Get one for free

http://funatic.wetpaint.com

Whether they ever pay or not I would consider this a scam at this point. I have confirmed upgraded members are only being paid for upgraded members. B.S.

Also upgraded members are getting a step by step system for their upgrade, which free members will not.

Funny how this step by step system was supposed to be for all free members too. I did not upgrade for a system I was supposed to get for free. I upgraded to earn unlimitedly five levels deep for all members including free ones.

This is a classic bait and switch. They loaded their site with false and misleading information, and say they apologize if anyone's upset.

I don't understand how they can receive my upgrade money and then not fulfill the terms (at the time) of my upgrade. If this was an offline transaction I believe they would have to. If not I would have recourse for my money and time. Well, I am a bit upset, and their apology for scamming me is useless.

They put their contact info on their sign up page so I'm sure they won't mind me adding their names here as known internet scammers. But if this upsets them-let me apologize in advance

Dutch Stowe and
    Rebecca Hubbard
    PO Box 398
    Manchester, WA 98353
    360-200-4389

PS- We still have yet to launch ( my bad ), see the first ezine, or receive any payments what soever
    Last edited by Anonfungi; 10-08-2007 at 10:52 PM.