+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

who want to live forever in paradise????

How many of you want to live forever in paradise on the new cleansed earth? anyone?

Re: who want to live forever in paradise????

i would like to live in a paradise, but it depends, what do you call paradise?

Godeskian is offline I have taken all knowledge to be my province.

Quote Originally Posted by galaxy
    How many of you want to live forever in paradise on the new cleansed earth? anyone?
    I wouldn't want to live forever, period.
    Close your eyes, but keep your mind wide open.

Quote Originally Posted by Godeskian
    I wouldn't want to live forever, period.
    I would, i think that there is a reason as to why people try so adamantly to survive even when faced with extreme pain

I wouldnt want to live in a world without suffering though, its only natural for people to think that it is bad but from a biological point of view its essensial

Thank you for responding. Now, I am going to have some explaining to do for you, so you all take this in. And for the person saying, they would not want to live forever, listen, you will not have any more pain, ever. At the end of God's war of Armageddon all that is bad will have been destroyed. That new world order, if it ever takes place, it will be short lived, all the governments will be destroyed and those who work for them, because you all know how corrupt they are. All the ungodly will be destroyed, that will be a horrible time, those who refused to take in knowledge of the true God Jehovah and his Son, Jesus Christ. All the people on earth who do bad things will have been done away with and Satan and all his demons ( one-third of the angels followed Satan, as they rebelled against their Creator, Jehovah God. Satan and the demons will be abyssed for 1,000 years. Good conditions of peace will follow. ================================================== ================================================== == The people who follow Satan's bad leadership make up the wicked earth. But our Creator, Jehovah God, long ago promised a change. THrough the prophet Isaiah Jehovah said." For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth, and the former things shall not be remembere, nor come into mind." Isaiah 65:17 ( NOT a literal new earth but a new system and new life. MORE.

Also the apostle Peter wrote: There are new heavens and a new earth that we are awaiting according to his promise and in these righteousness is to dwell." 2 Peter 3:13 ) THis means that the earth's bad rule that is directed by Satan, will be replaced by a good rule that is directed by Jehovah God, the righteous new heavens that God sets up are already working. And the righteous new earth is near at hand. MORE.

At Rev. 11:15 "the kingdom of the world has become the kingdo our Lord and of his Christ, and he will rule as king forever and ever."

This good rule of peace will last forever. We know that it will last, because this is the rule of the kingdom that Daniel wrote about when he said that the God of heaven would " set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed, nor shall the sovereignty or rulership there of be left to another peop, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these ( earthly) kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever." Daniel 2:44 But does Christ rule alone? No, men and women from upon the earth have been raised out of death to heavenly life to rule with him Read Rev. 14:1,3, it says 144,000. those wil be with Christ in the heaven. Just giving you a glimpse here about who will be in heaven. But us, if we stay loyal to God and obey him 100% we may inherit the earthly paradise. But I must tell you, that all the people who have died, they will be resurrected John 5:28,29. Remember billions have never read the Bible and have lived bad life but they will be given the opportunity to live again. We will have new laws to follow. There will be a great crowd that survives Armageddon, They will because the Bible scriptures tell us, we have no idea how many will be able to survive, plus we have to remember that the government soon in the near future will take away all forms of worship, and time is getting close to that ... But I have to tell you these things first. We must obey God, rather then the rulers of this earth. We must meet the same high Christian standards to be God's people. You have to quit following the old world's wrong ways, you have to show you have love for God and obey all his commands. The apostle John was allowed to see what these new conditions will be like, he wrote " And I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for th eformer heaven and the former earth had passed away, and the sea is no more." Rev.21:1 This means that Satan's wicked earth he dominated over will have been destroyed and God's rightesous new world will have replaced them. How different the new paradise on earth will be how changed the earthly conditions will be from those that we know now. By means of the Kingdom Jehovah God will bless the earth. He will teach the resurrected one and the people who survive the great war how to take care of the earth. We all will have work to do to make it into a paradise. Isaiah 6:21,22 gives a picture of what it will be like " They shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shal plant vineyards and eat the fruit of them. They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat; for as the days of a tree shall be the days my people , and my chosn shall long enjoy the work of their hands."

At Micah 4:3 " Nation shall not life up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war anymore." Then there will be no hunger, no lack of work, no famines, no dreaded water shortages and no unlawful market pces where men take advantage of the poor. With every one obeying Jehovah, there will be no crime, no misdoing, no lawlessness. The people who want to do bad thing will have gone down in the battle of Armageddon. Only those who want to do good things will be left. Psalm 37:10,11 "Just a little while longer and the wicked one will be no more, and you will certainly give attention to his place and he will not be. But the meek ones themselves will possess the earth and they will indeed find their exquistie delight in the abundance of peace." Imagine that! This means you could go out into the streets looking for a wicked person and not find one for the wicked ones will be gone, they perished in Armageddon. We will all be at peace with each other and all the nations will be at peace. Even the animals will be at peace with each other. Mankind does not have the animals in subjection now. the wild beasts will all become tame and completely in subjection to humans. You will all have good health no one will ever be saying they are sick. We will be young again and no one ever grows old. Remember when Jesus was on the earth and he cured many people. Some just touched his clothes and they were healed. So too it will be when we are resurrected. Read Rev. 7:17 tell us about the great crowd " The Lamb ( Jesus Christ) who is in the midst of the throne will shephard themand will guide them to fountains of waters of life. And God will wipe out every tear from their eyes." Anyone who loses his life then will lost it only because he would not obey the instructions of the good King, Jesus Christ. Jesus said " I am the resurrection and the life, He that exercises faith in me, even though he dies, will come to life, and everyone that is living and exercises faith in me will never die at all." John 11:25,26 Yes, many will die before Armageddon but if you obey God now and do what is required of you, you will be resurrected John 5:28,29 Resurrected to the new earthly paradise. And we can trust the apostle's Paul inspired promise that Christ "must rule as king until God has put all enemies under his feet. As the last enemy , death is to be destroyed," 1 Cor. 15:25,26 When death is destroyed at the end of Christ's 1,000 yr reign the people who keep on obeying Jehovah God, will really be able to continue to enjoy forever blessing of the regained paradise without ever dying. MORE.

Don't worry I will get to the living in paradise part later, but I must inform you of these necessary requirements. The first human paris were told " Genesis 1:28 " Be fruitful and become many and fill the earth." But before starting to do so, Adam and Eve sinned, they disobeyed God, they were rebellious and both condemned to death. We have inherited their sins. In his prophecy about the end of this wicked world, Jesus said "Moreover, just as it occurred in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of man." Luke 17:26 So we may expect this command to be fruitfull and fill the earth to be given to those " other sheep" the ones that will inherit the paradise earth ( these ones who live through the battle of Armageddon. ================================================== ================================================== == more.

Hello I will have to continue this later, but you can be sure, God made us humans to live forever.

i (as well as many others) refuse to read all that, cant you just compress it into a small eatable paragraph instead of preaching me with 13465678765432 huges posts?
    it would be allot more effective if you want me to get your point

galaxy do you ever shut up

Amen Brother. Amen.

Well, that drivel was channelled to you directly from the Russellite (a.k.a. Jehovah's Witness) cult's "You too can live forever on Paradise Earth!" promotional booklet. It's one of several similar pieces of barely literate, preschool picture-book, absolute crap that they cut down trees to produce then send their poor old people into the street to peddle. This is a religion that has taken ignorance to the level of an art form (Did you know a college education was considered a sin until the late 1980s?) and unhappiness as a way of life. (They are forbidden holidays or celebrations except for one, in church, which all but a "elect" few can only watch.)

Whatever galaxy says (or rather fails to say, in 100,000 words or more) it is very clear he/she IS a Jehovah's Witness, or at least bringing the same chamber pot to the potluck as they do. I feel bad because they're wasting their life, but not bad enough to waste mine, too, by arguing with them. Seriously --all they can do is parrot a bunch of stock answers from picture books stored in the back of the local Kingdon Hall. (That's where every bit of their "research" is done.) Best to just ignore.

"And I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the former heaven and the former earth had passed away, and the sea is no more".

DARN!?i'm definately gonna miss the SEA!? hehe!!....just askn....
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you