I sent this letter on 08-13-2007 to one of EXPEDIA’s CEO and later to their president and Senior vice president, customer operations. NO RESPONSE so far. A failure to respond only means that EXPEDIA's executives are fully supporting their deceptive business practice including their attempt to scam me.

I just edited (to remove) personal data :
(Name of one of EXPEDIA’s CEO)
Chief executive officer
******@expedia.com

I found your e-mail address in the internet. I writing since it is going to be almost one year after I received an e-mail from one of your representatives in response to my e-mail regarding my case. My case is too gruesome in detail that I’m running a website to alert people about how bad EXPEDIA is and how they tried to scam me (http://www.victimsofexpedia.com/mycase.htm) . I have no other possible explanation for all EXPEDIA has done after they failed to arrange one of my trip.

I’m pretty sure you know about my case (Case ID: [REQ:21826350]). Just in case, I’m sending this e-mail to you in order to document I tried to reach the highest level at EXPEDIA.com in order to solve my case.
I doubt you will ever answer this e-mail because I think you are familiar with my case (did you ever look for “expedia complaints” in Google or Yahoo?

Below are copies of the latest messages I send to and I received from EXPEDIA.

Sincerely Yours truly,
XXXX, XXXXX

Expedia Travel Support Sat, Jun 17, 2006 at 2:10 PM
To:******@gmail.com
Dear Expedia Customer,

Thank you for contacting Expedia.com.
We have forwarded your request to the appropriate department and you will receive a response from that department within 72 hours.
If you have further questions, feel free to reply to this e-mail or contact Expedia customer services at 1-800-397-3342 and reference case ID <26607842>. You can also visit the Expedia.com "Customer Support" page () for more customer service information.
Thank you for choosing Expedia.com.
Sydney
Expedia.com Customer Support Team
-----Original Message-----
Sent: 6/17/2006 6:59:21 PM
To: travel@customercare.expedia.com
Subject: Other questions, comments, or feedback - Case ID: [REQ:26607842]
* TPID: 1
* Name: XXXXXXX
* TUID: Guest
* E-mail Address: *******@gmail.com
* Phone Numbers:
+1 (XXX) XXX XXXX
* Itinerary Number:
* Subject: Other questions, comments, or feedback
--------------------------------
* Comment:
To whom it might concern
I would appreciate you can send me the e-mail address of your CEO or where I can write a letter to him/her. I promise I will write to him/her only once to tell my story and ask for documentation your customer support team is denying me. Sorry again to write to many EXPEDIA's different e-mail addresses about my unresolved case (Case ID: [REQ:21826350] .
I will continue to ask for documentation that proves that EXPEDIA indeed released the information to KLM as you claim. I need this information to pursue my case.
As you might know, my website devoted to alert people about how bad your company and how you can ruin people's trip is active and had many visitors.
I have added another page to my website (http://www.victimsofexpedia.com/FAQs). As usual, I'm asking you to read it and tell me if something I wrote there is wrong.
I received a couple of horrible stories from people that used EXPEDIA. I'll publish there but to be fair, I'm asking you if you want to read the stories and contact the sender before I publish them.
Sincerely your

********* <*******@gmail.com> Wed, Jul 19, 2006 at 10:23 AM
To: Expedia Travel Support
Dear Sir/Madam

(Case ID: [REQ:21826350]
It has been around one month since I received this e-mail from you regarding the e-mail address or postal address of your CEOs and regarding documentation proving that EXPEDIA indeed provided the information to KLM (as you claim).

Why are you denying me that information?

Comment: I was updating my web site:(http://www.victimsofexpedia.com), as usual I'm asking you to tell me if something I put there is wrong. Please visit the site regularly and just tell me if you find something that is wrong or untrue.

Sincerely
XXX XXXXXX
[Quoted text hidden]
--
(PERSONAL DATA REMOVED)

Expedia Travel Support Wed, Jul 19, 2006 at 10:34 AM
To: *******@gmail.com
Dear XXXXX, XXXXX,

Thank you for contacting Expedia.com.
I wish to apologize for the fact that you have not been contacted. I have once again forwarded your request to the appropriate department and have earmarked it with high priority, within 72 hours you should have a response.
If you have further questions regarding this concern, feel free to reply to this e-mail or contact Expedia.com customer services at 1-800-397-3342 and reference case ID 26607842. You can also visit the Expedia.com "Customer Support" page (http://www.Expedia.com/daily/service/default.asp) for more customer service information.
Thank you for choosing Expedia.com.
Melody
Expedia.com Customer Support Team
-----Original Message-----
Sent: 7/19/2006 3:28:46 PM
To: Expedia Travel Support
Subject: Re: Other questions, comments, or feedback - Case ID: [REQ:26607842]
Dear Sir/Madam
(Case ID: [REQ:21826350]
It has been around one month since I received this e-mail from you
regarding the e-mail address or postal address of your CEOs and
regarding documentation proving that EXPEDIA indeed provided the
information to KLM (as you claim).
Why are you denying me that information?
Comment: I was updating my web site:( http://www.victimsofexpedia.com
), as usual I'm asking you to tell me
if something I put there is wrong. Please visit the site regularly and
just tell me if you find something that is wrong or untrue.
Sincerely
XXXXX, XXXXXX
On 6/17/06, Expedia Travel Support > wrote:
Dear Expedia Customer,
Thank you for contacting Expedia.com .
We have forwarded your request to the appropriate department and you
will receive a response from that department within 72 hours.
If you have further questions, feel free to reply to this e-mail or
contact Expedia customer services at 1-800-397-3342 and reference case
ID . You can also visit the Expedia.com
"Customer Support" page ( >) for more customer
[Quoted text hidden]